Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PSA - Usagi lying and reneging on commitment  (Read 1274 times)
Deprived (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:20:54 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2013, 02:30:20 PM by Deprived

Some of you will be aware that I've commented at various times on usagi's assorted failed businesses and the scummy/scammy practices conducted by said issuer.  The more alert of you will have noticed that usagi has locked various threads and is back to sticking his head in the sand and pretending that's all is well.  What few of you will have realised is that usagi moved the conversation about his businesses into threads for the small fund and associated bond that I run.  As they're traded in LTC and on LTC-Global, those threads are in the alternate cryptocurrencies section of the forum.

Most of his posts there are of little interest - asserting that as I make a decent profit I must be lieing and begging me to show him my books so he can work out how to make a profit himself.  Obviously he doesn't word it like that Smiley

This post is only going to address one very specific issue - where usagi is plainly lying and is clearly attempting to back out of a commitment made to his investors.

Recently usagi asked in one of my threads (as his own relevant ones are locked of course) what I wanted him to do for me to stop posting about his securities.  Here's his response to one of my points:

NYAN.A: You promised to repay this in full personally.

Another lie. It was insured by CPA. There's a big difference. What I actually said has been posted on the forums since pretty much November.

Well that's wierd because:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133168.msg1482060#msg1482060

Quote from: usagi link=?topic=133168.msg1482060#msg1482060
Letter to Shareholders of all my companies:

In response to some recent enquirers I'd like to remind people that I DO NOT HAVE PERSONAL LIABILITY. The contracts were all very clear. NYAN.A was insured by CPA and CPA existed to expose investors to both the rewards -- and the risks -- of insurance. You knew that before you invested, so it's a little late to start complaining. Do not bother to try and shift the scam accusations from "usagi is responsible for the mining crash" to "usagi has personal liability". I will simply ignore you.

You have to understand. If I invest in a company like BitVPS, and the boss (rg) dumps his WoT/OTC key on pastebin, sells his company and moves to timbuktu -- that I am not responsible for covering investor's loss. Some people seem to think that taking 5% of investment dividend qualifies me to shoulder 100% of the risk. That's just not going to happen on many levels, least of all the contract stating I am not responsible.

This is very important to understand because I will be, breathtakingly, assuming personal liability for NYAN.A.

Yes, you heard it here first. I will be paying what is remaining on NYAN.A out of my personal salary over a period of months because so many companies blew up that all of the value in NYAN.B and most of the value in NYAN.A has disappeared. BITVPS is gone. That was our gem. We're not on the list of BITCOINRS (fancy that). And so on. I've also sold $4,000 worth of my personal gold and silver in order to make bids on BMF securities (see auction) and to buy out the JAH and RSM positions so that my shareholders can receive full value. I've done this in auction or on the market so shareholders know they are getting a better deal than if I didn't do this. I've also relinquished my personal stake in these companies back to shareholders to increase their value.

It's sad that I won't be able to save any money during this time but I believe that contractual obligations be damned -- it's the right thing to do.

In a better world the people who owe me money (as listed in the claims thread) would do the same thing. But they aren't. They're running and hiding and pretending they don't owe me any money.

That makes me sick. And what's worse is a handful of very confused individuals who believe it's all my fault.

Well there's nothing I can really say to anyone over this, because actions speak louder than words.

At any rate, Chinese New Year is coming up soon so let's enjoy ourselves Smiley"

As clear as anything he explains how he doesn't have to accept personal laibilty (true) then equally states that despite that he's going to accept that liability and pay them out of his wages.

Obviously that never happened - it's usagi so promises are just things you say because they sound good not actual commitments.  But now he's even denying ever saying it - despite (as of now) the post still being viewable.  Hopefully a few of you see it before it vanishes - into whatever black-hole the promise (and payments) have vanished.

In fairness, in the past usagi has generally kept actual explicit promises (just fucked up everything he touched, lied through his teeth, made false claims regularly and failed to understand even basic issues germane to the businesses he purported to run).  Seems like now he's going the extra mile and progressing to not just failing to keep promises/commitments - but actually lying about having made the commitment.

Be VERY careful if you have to deal with this piece of shit.

Now to see if he's dumb enough to quote the first sentence of his post without bothering to refresh his memory on the rest of what he said.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:38:56 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2013, 12:31:00 AM by usagi

I've been in contact with people like thestringpuller (recently; yesterday in fact), and other NYAN.A investors, and I've been arranging payment plans as I can. For example, here's a recent payment I made to a major NYAN.A shareholder. You will notice it was on the 12th when BTC was worth over $130. I am not trying to dodge or not-pay anyone or anything. Seriously, can someone ask deprived to STFU? It's been 9 months. The guy is retarded.

Date: 12/04/2013 16:33
To: Karl 1BmczGFE76ZsWReT1dQRNorUoqfURUdnQ
Debit: -5.00 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0005 BTC
Net amount: -5.0005 BTC
Transaction ID: 1399beb0b88eafd87dabd93b9a634b042557b2bde4b21c274573ffbee4de0315

I've also already paid out hundreds of bitcoins into NYAN.A on BTC-TC, and privately many more coins. See for yourself: https://btct.co/security/NYAN.A

Not sure why deprived is being such a dick but there it is. He's been asked repeatedly to stop trolling but he just won't stop.
Deprived (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 12:10:51 AM

So did you promise to pay it in full personally or not?  Your whiny little response somehow missed that rather key point out.

You accused me of lieing when I said that you did - yet now seem to be saying that you ARE paying in full.  Which is it?

Can you even remember what the difference is between a lie and the truth (assuming you once actually knew)?

This can stay here - I'm not requesting a scammer tag, just making sure users of this forum are aware that you'll lie about promises you made then try to weasel out it by showing that you're kind of keeping part of it (to selected investors).

News-flash for usagi:  There's a dividend facility facility available on LTC-GLobal.  It lets you make transparent payments to ALL investors equally (yeah I know that's not the way you like to do things).  Obviously it should only be used by those intending to actually honour their commitments - those trying to weasel out of them should continue to pay some investors in private and lie about what promises they made.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 12:17:18 AM

I'm not requesting a scammer tag,

So you're just being a dick then? Cool story bro.
Deprived (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 12:25:58 AM

I'm not requesting a scammer tag,

So you're just being a dick then? Cool story bro.

Thanks for the bump.

Will likely rename the thread to something more general and discuss another of your lies/misleading statements each day.  That should keep the thread nicely up for a few months - longer if you make any more posts in the meantime obviously (as you seem to struggle to make a post of any length without lieing or making misleading statements).

Feel free to respond but totally ignore addressing the fact that you lied (or are you saying you didn't promise to personally repay Nyan.A in full?).
Bugpowder

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 11:54:17 AM

Lying, not lieing. 
Deprived (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 02:30:47 PM

Lying, not lieing. 

Thanks - keep on doing that despite knowing the correct spelling.
guruvan

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 07:26:20 PM

What I don't understand is how usagi keeps getting these opportunities.

You'd think people would have learned by now.

Good ol' P.T. was quite right.

furuknap

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 10:29:39 AM

Of course, with the influx of new people rushing to BTC (myself included), no need to wait for one to be born :-)

.b

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:38:15 PM

This is shocking and unexpected.

Will likely rename the thread to something more general and discuss another of your lies/misleading statements each day.

And in that you will be the first Bitcoiner to have his sitcom pilot accepted on Bitcoin TV.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:26:49 PM

This is shocking and unexpected.

Will likely rename the thread to something more general and discuss another of your lies/misleading statements each day.

And in that you will be the first Bitcoiner to have his sitcom pilot accepted on Bitcoin TV.

Wow!? You (MPOE-PRBS), Augustocroppo (aka A+C) and "princes" usagi are finally going to have your own TV show? This is really cool! Congratulations to you 3.
What is it called? "3 clowns in a tube"?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
guruvan

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:14:38 PM

Of course, with the influx of new people rushing to BTC (myself included), no need to wait for one to be born :-)

.b

No, no need to wait.

I was referring to the one P.T. said would be there to take the sucker. Obviously, there's no lack of those in bitcoin.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 11:24:33 PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: