After two months I am back from where I started, but it's amazing because now I am in big profit due to a good increase in the price of Bitcoin.
Lets wait few more weeks because now I am expecting its going to be have six figures if happen its going to be big achievement for my journey into Bitcoin community.
You come off as bound to reck ur lil selfie - especially if you believe that 2 months is any kind of a meaningful timeline to be buying and/or holding bitcoin.
I have no small investment, but still I am happy because I made the right decision at the right time.
Why the fuck would the amount matter?
You think that if you have some dumbass ideas related to bitcoin buying timelines, then those dumbass ideas are improved merely by increasing the amount?
Tell me a world in which what you are saying makes any sense? In a gambling world? You believe in gambling with your bitcoin. Right?
Now I am going to be regular and surely going to increase my investment as well because I am comfortable about things around Bitcoin.
You are saying that you started with a 2 month timeline in mind, yet now that you feel that your 2-month timeline is working out, you are willing to commit for longer than 2 months?
Of course, that makes sense. Right?
After clearing education now its time to start new journey with if its going to be have good future in crypto specially Bitcoin its surely going to be amazing adventure because its looking promising to me from start.
So you wanted to sound smart by proclaiming that bitcoin happens to be a subcategory of a smarter category called "crypto"?
So, when you use the term "crypto" and then you include bitcoin as a subcomponent of such "crypto" category, it makes you feel smart? like you have insight in regards to the broader happenings, not just boring grandpa bitcoin? right?
After two months I am back from where I started, but it's amazing because now I am in big profit due to a good increase in the price of Bitcoin.
Lets wait few more weeks because now I am expecting its going to be have six figures if happen its going to be big achievement for my journey into Bitcoin community.
You come off as bound to reck ur lil selfie - especially if you believe that 2 months is any kind of a meaningful timeline to be buying and/or holding bitcoin.
I have no small investment, but still I am happy because I made the right decision at the right time. Now I am going to be regular and surely going to increase my investment as well because I am comfortable about things around Bitcoin.
After clearing education now its time to start new journey with if its going to be have good future in crypto specially Bitcoin its surely going to be amazing adventure because its looking promising to me from start.
Don’t worry about haters that will try to discourage you. Stack away friend on whatever timeline you want. Definitely don’t take advice from people who discourage stacking and sell the bottom of every four year cycle. Sounds like you’re on a good path. Keep going and good luck!
Of course. Listen to OgNasty. He is smarter than a rock. He could have been able to sell bitcoin every year no matter if bitcoin were at a top or a bottom, especially after 2018; however, even though OgNasty had been registered on the forum since June 2011, he only realized that bitcoin has "cycles" starting in 2018... so then starting from 2018, OgNasty has learned about how to trade bitcoin and to keep his lil selfie having fun staying poor by trading bitcoin rather than accumulating it.
So, of course, since OgNasty has a good 8 years in bitcoin, you would think that he would have had been able to accumulate a good amount of bitcoin, even if he ONLY got started in 2018, but still, his 2018 (supposed revelation) contributed to his believing that bitcoin is something that you trade with and/or gamble rather than accumulate, so even if he had a second chance to fix his pre-2018 erroneous ways, he still did not figure out bitcoin in or after 2018, and it really appears that he still has little to no clue about bitcoin, even though he proclaims that he currently (this time) has bitcoin figured out - but he does not really help the inspiration of confidence that he has much if any clue about why bitcoin is valuable beyond trading (gambling with) it.