Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Better Than Any Banks And Any Other Third Parties  (Read 4948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

Maybe I used wrong places, but actually my experience with transferring bitcoins into cash was costed the same 10% fees. First I payed to my bitcoin wallet to transfer bitcoins to an exchanger. Then I payed to exchanger to ecxhange bitcoins into my national money. Then I payed to exchanger again to move money to my another online wallet which works with my national money. And then I have payed to that site to transfer those money on my card. In sum it was ecxactly 10% fees. I don't like it a lot and would like to skip all of that somehow. Ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virusasog

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:50:45 AM

Even with the higher fees we now have to pay for bitcoin to go through in a timely manner it is still much cheaper to send Bitcoin than it is to use traditional remittance methods like Western Union, that's for sure.

Western union, PayPal or other local exchanges will cost us too if we need to do as international transfers. Bitcoin will be the best options cross over this gap with the less and much faster to reach the concern wallet any where in the world.  Then if see any money method. Bitcoin is the only money which can act as money and money payment platform.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:23:19 AM

bitcoin is really better compared to those 3rd parties and any other services regarding money transfer because in a few clicks we could able to transfer money without any hassle and compared to transfer times it might be slowed down if there spam in the network but if not transaction does confirm so fast.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

I may be better but,
You can never  predict.
Banks are always there on a safer side.
 You can always claim your cash back if any problem occurs.
In case of bitcoins if your wallet is gone,
It would be difficult to get it back.
All your hard work will go waste.
On the better side,
 transactions seem to be a bit easy in BTC.
There is very less scope of you not understanding something.
So here,
It can't say that which of the two are better,
Both are equally important.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:58:52 PM

Certainly, Bitcoin has surpassed all those payment processors interms of low transaction fees, global money transfer without bureaucratic verifications.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:33:22 PM

There's no doubt Bitcoin is better than western union and the others because it offers no verification before processing transactions therefore our privacy and anonymity is protected. Tge transaction fees are also less compared western union and moneygram.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:26:33 PM

Bitcoin is the best payment system that i know as of now because it is fast and very cheap compare to the banks or any third parties, I believe that every people deserve to use bitcoin as their payment system because they can save a lot of money,time and also effort because they don't need to go to some places in order to do transactions because they just need internet and computer or even cellphone then they can do transactions easily.
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

For me: I can play poker online again, in America, without worrying that the Department of Justice will shut the site down, freeze my assets for three years, and make me jump through all manner of hoops to get it back. Basically, freedom from being robbed by my own government (always assuming that they're not willing to beat the password out of me, which I suppose is always possible. But things haven't gotten quite that bad yet).
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:38:31 PM

bitcoin is really better compared to those 3rd parties and any other services regarding money transfer because in a few clicks we could able to transfer money without any hassle and compared to transfer times it might be slowed down if there spam in the network but if not transaction does confirm so fast.
besides faster certainly using bitcoin you would not be at intervention by any party because there is no control of anyone.
You are free to use bitcoin for anything without rules
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:07:20 AM

Of course, I consider bitcoin is the best currency in the whole world. bitcoin can help me in my life. I can buy or sell easily from the internet. I don't need a credit card or banks or anything else, which it's obligate to paying taxs or doing annoying things.
It's simple to use, Send and recieve money is nice. with one click you can do that. There is other factor, for exemple bitcoin wallets are secures, personally i use two wallet: blockchain and xapo. which they are great wallet. One other thing, The transfer of bitcoin is untracked so you can enjoy this feature.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

Bitcoin Is Better Than Any Other Any Third Parties Banks And, I think this is quite true. Bitcoin is completely free, it was founded to serve the people. Bitcoin is traded without the control of the organization such as a bank or other financial institution. I think it's probably better that makes Bitcoin banks. Besides Bitcoin is also a pretty good economical reserves. However, at present, the cost of Bitcoin transactions are not low, it is increasing. Banks generally safer and less risky than Bitcoin because of the protection of the State. I think they should use both, Bitcoin and banks use cash because they can support each other
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:00:09 PM

Every year migrants around the world send billions of USD/EUR back to their families.The cost of sending cash via Western Union and Money Gram averages 10-20% in fees. However bitcoin is emerging as an alternative which offers lower fees and faster payments.

Bitcoin also helps allot for countries with high inflation to store value in Bitcoins.
Bitcoin helps for millions of people worldwide.

How bitcoin helps for your life?
Bitcoin as decentralized digital currency technology has advantages compare to traditional bank system or moneygram, depends on the situation obviously. Just like what you had mentioned, migrants could send money to their families through bitcoin without higher fee. But transaction inside the country, banks are better than blockchain because the current unconfirmed transaction has reached over 78,000 which causes higher fee around almost $1. But, if I send money through bank service, it is totally free without any charge.
Ravion

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

Bitcoin is a great way of sending money internationally. There can be some fees when collecting the sent amounts, but it's less that what would have been paid with those other money transfer services. There's even the chance of the value of the received amount having appreciated (By the time the person receives the Bitcoins and exchanges them, the price of Bitcoin might have gone up). It can't be said that Bitcoin is better than banks because both have their advantages. Bitcoin transactions are very fast but banks offer safety, and the funds are legally secured.
3rd parties are needed to exchange Bitcoin to other currencies so they are not made obsolete by Bitcoin.
mastermold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:31:28 AM

As an international traveler with family all over the world- bitcoin has proven to be a blessing for me. Especially in the African continent where people are quick to adapt. For me money transfer is very easy and even my family is encouraging others too for adopting bitcoin.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:05:13 AM

bitcoin could reduce greatly the cost of money transmission, if all the countries were to use it instead of rely on bank

think about the possibility to have a world with only one currency wthout any bank or people that work there

you would have a world with far less useless infrastructure and fee that need to be spend to pay who work on the bank and for maintanace(atm bank itself etc...) everyday
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:55:12 AM

bitcoin could reduce greatly the cost of money transmission, if all the countries were to use it instead of rely on bank

think about the possibility to have a world with only one currency wthout any bank or people that work there

you would have a world with far less useless infrastructure and fee that need to be spend to pay who work on the bank and for maintanace(atm bank itself etc...) everyday
If you are talking about the one currency for the world using bitcoin then you are day dreaming, because that is impossible.
Just imagine if our world will use a currency or cryptocurrency that has limited supply, can you imagine what will be the effect in the market? The price will not be stable because a lot of people are demanding for it and if that happens, we will be on chaos because of shortage of the supply because compare to the supply of bitcoin to the overall population of humans then that is your answer.
Bitcoin_Investor

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:27:03 AM

If and when physical cash is done away with, Bitcoin will be one of the trusted replacements.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:17:19 AM

As an international traveler with family all over the world- bitcoin has proven to be a blessing for me. Especially in the African continent where people are quick to adapt. For me money transfer is very easy and even my family is encouraging others too for adopting bitcoin.

This is a great news that you can use bitcoin together with your family and have fun on traveling using bitcoin. This is why bitcoin is better than bank because bank needs establishment where not all places have any atm machines where you can access it. Bitcoin is accessible even in the travel on your laptop etc.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:33:20 AM

This is a great news that you can use bitcoin together with your family and have fun on traveling using bitcoin. This is why bitcoin is better than bank because bank needs establishment where not all places have any atm machines where you can access it. Bitcoin is accessible even in the travel on your laptop etc.
As quoted bitcoin has given the anywhere accessing option. This serves as an added advantage to most of the users who involve into continued traveling all around. Even now we are depending on some third party, but this has given us a priority and have increased trust on those service providers.

centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:39:22 AM

Every year migrants around the world send billions of USD/EUR back to their families.The cost of sending cash via Western Union and Money Gram averages 10-20% in fees. However bitcoin is emerging as an alternative which offers lower fees and faster payments.

Bitcoin also helps allot for countries with high inflation to store value in Bitcoins.
Bitcoin helps for millions of people worldwide.

How bitcoin helps for your life?

Bitcoin has solved the money problem in my life, as it is a savings account THAT ACTUALLY WORKS TO SAVE!

Because bitcoin has emerged as the undisputed king of store of value asset, there is no better way in the world to beat rising costs of rent, education, traveling, healtchare, etc.

It does a better job than stocks, than gold, than real estate, than bonds.

Fiat (currencies) meanwhile have been relative trash buying less and less goods and services as years go on.
As long as Bitcoin remains scarce/limited in supply, remains decentralized via small blocks/PoW, & immutable, Bitcoin will continue to be the best store of value on the planet.

If anyone reads this and wants to understand the dynamics of why this is, please read this post titled: "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834310.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: