Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AGED EBAY USA/EU/UK SELLER ACCOUNTS! 5/500 ~ 1000/25000 VBA INCLUDED!  (Read 826 times)
Bukupu (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:28:16 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 12:26:43 PM by Bukupu

NO 21 DAYS HOLD ANYMORE!
http://4.1m.yt/QEbiwDH.jpg
All accounts are 90+ days old. Many believe the older the account the better (from my experience younger accounts run a higher chance of failure).
All Paypal accounts are VBA Bank verified (meaning they are truly verified status with paypal). Note that having a VCC only attached to the paypal account does NOT give it a VERIFIED status and does NOT lift the withdrawing limits (a bank account MUST be added to lift that limit). Having a BANK VERIFIED Paypal account is a MUST before you start selling. I am the ONLY seller offering this as a standard at NO EXTRA COST.

50 items…..$5000 limits……$70.00 - 90+ day AGED Ebay + VBA Verified Paypal

500 items…..$25000 limits……$89.00 90+ day AGED Ebay + VBA Verified Paypal

1000 items…..$25000 limits……$119.00 90+ day AGED Ebay + VBA Verified Paypal

For different items/limits just contact me.

VBA - Instant Verification - - - - - - $30

All packages include the following:
An Ebay account and an attached Paypal account which are fully verified and ready to sell. Note the Paypal account does NOT have a VCC attached (easy enough to buy one and attach it if you wish to do so and the cost is minimal).
All relevant account info including a 'live' phone number (with immediate access), Email account and all info required to properly operate the accounts.
A basic list of guidelines is provided with all accounts but a full working knowledge of operating a stealth account is required in order to run these accounts.
Lifetime 'LIVE' support via Skype and/or PM.

VBAs - WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW DO I USE THEM?

A VBA (Virtual Bank Account) is used to verify the paypal account you use. Having a bank account linked to the paypal account gives it verified status making it stronger and makes it easier getting started with your selling activities on Ebay. The big benefit of using a VBA is that you will not need to 'burn' your own bank account by adding it before you absolutely need to for the purpose of withdrawing funds (you cannot use a VBA for withdrawing funds).
I offer Instant Verification VBAs only (as opposed to the 2 deposit VBAs that will take several days to complete verification) and I offer personal service on the spot via Skype. I will talk the buyer through the whole process in person - When I say instant verification I mean just that - INSTANT.
To buy a VBA add me on Skype. That is the ONLY way I sell them - in person.

DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?

Yes I do.
BUY 2 ACCOUNTS - RECEIVE 5% OFF
BUY 3 ACCOUNTS - RECEIVE 7.5% OFF
BUY 4 ACCOUNTS - RECEIVE 10% OFF
*** Discounts do NOT apply to the 5/500 and 10/1000 account packages and they do NOT apply to special sales.

HOW DO I BUY FROM YOU?

Contact me by PM/Skype facebook:emreaydemir5
Let me know what account you wish to buy and how many.
I will respond quickly with any and all information you need.

Receive the account and start working.
Delivery typically takes place the same day (will never exceed 24 hours). If you require support in getting started I am here to serve and assist.

WHY SHOULD I BUY FROM YOU?

1. TRULY VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS (VBA BANK VERIFIED).
All my Paypal accounts have a VBA attached to verify them. No matter what account you buy you need to make sure that it IS actually verified and that a bank account IS actually attached.
All agree that to operate safely the Paypal account MUST be verified. With MY accounts there is no need for you to 'burn' your own personal bank account before you know the account is working well.

2. EXPERIENCE.
.I am an active member and keep on top of all the latest issues regarding stealth.
I am a very experienced stealther and it is my pleasure to share and pass on knowledge in all matters relating to stealth while at the same time creating accounts for those requiring that boost to their operation.

3. QUALITY PRODUCT.
I sell aged accounts only (I am the ONLY one doing so) with truly verified Paypal accounts (again - I am the ONLY one offering this as standard at no extra cost) and believe the quality of my accounts to be superb.

4. QUALITY SERVICE.
Buying an account from me is just the beginning. I am ALWAYS here to offer support and guidance whenever necessary - live support via skype.
My response time is very short and my feedback speaks for itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator