Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone thinking China regulation is cause of drop should rethink his whole life  (Read 635 times)
BrewMaster (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:33:21 PM

it is simply manipulation using a hot news.
they built it up in the previous days, and today in a couple of hours ago they started dumping at high price of 1050+ to create panic.

you can see signs of their manipulation on this board too. so many new accounts are being created saying the same lies.

and guess who is going to buy at the bottom from those who panic dump? exactly the same people who sold at 1050+ to start the panic.

There is a FOMO brewing...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:39:03 PM

they built it up in the previous days, and today in a couple of hours ago they started dumping at high price of 1050+ to create panic.

you can see signs of their manipulation on this board too. so many new accounts are being created saying the same lies.

and guess who is going to buy at the bottom from those who panic dump? exactly the same people who sold at 1050+ to start the panic.

LOL the things people say when their scheme is falling apart.

Bitcoin is fundamentally flawed at protocol level. It doesn't scale and offers no usable privacy! There is no application for the system in a real world economy with real people.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
BrewMaster (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Bitcoin is fundamentally flawed at protocol level. It doesn't scale and offers no usable privacy! There is no application for the system in a real world economy with real people.

it is almost funny that you only show up when there is a manipulation going on and price goes down. the rest of the times you go into a deep winter sleep waiting for another drop to come out.

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

Out of interest who is they?

I kind of think you are right though, was going up too quick and when it does that it doesn't take much to also have a big drop. The China bans bitcoin news is getting a bit stale too
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:03:01 PM

snip

I kind of think you are right though, was going up too quick and when it does that it doesn't take much to also have a big drop. The China bans bitcoin news is getting a bit stale too

it is not about the ban. it is about this.

https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/829680780083286016

But you are right, it's just same old same old. They are still getting the work done though, people are still dumping their bitcoins because of panic selling. What they see as dooms day, I see opportunity. Time to buy some cheap coins.
BrewMaster (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

every single source that was spreading the news.
every single 100-700BTC dump at once that took place on big exchanges. i wish i took a screenshot of it in the beginning.

and price wasn't rising that fast either. it was actually a slow rise compared to all the other times it goes up like a rocket.

ProfessionalGoogler

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:20:51 PM

Bitcoin wasn't specifically designed for privacy, but it is already pretty private by itself, and you can do things to further make it private if you really wanted to.

Roll Eyes
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:52:39 PM

Your dumb FUD is at it again.

So by your logic, gold offers to use in modern society with modern people right?

And how it doesn't offer privacy? Buy bitcoin and run it through helix using Tor, there you have it. Or just work for bitcoin and get paid in bitcoin directly and nobody can ever know.

Bitcoin is insanely undervalued, time to buy the dip.
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:28:44 PM

Anyone thinking China regulation is cause of drop should rethink his whole life

Are you losing money? You sound like one that does. Why should anyone listen to your advice?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: