Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan Required  (Read 503 times)
Alexis Young (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:49:26 PM

Hi friends,

Okay first of all don't go on my account being new, I never knew about this forum just came to know recently so I joined up

Need loan around 0.1 BTC
Interest: Negotiable, can pay some % per week (around 7-10%)
Required for : Upto 2 weeks but I'll try my best to return earlier
Reason : Funding for my Services (I'm a HYIP Services Provider, I make EVSSL, Company Registration etc.. work for them and just resuming my business and short on cash, because I have some good and trusted clients but they want work first and for that I need to spend)

Collateral:

- My PM Verified Wallet? with over 38 TrustScore and Transaction Volume of 51 560.29 USD (equals 48 358.40 EUR) (I can allow any senior member to login and check my transaction volume from my account)
"Never used for running any site or program"

- STP Business Verified Wallet (Russian account with Set of Documents)

- AdvCash Verified account

(I'm not giving any illegal things, I'm a Services Provider of HYIP Industry)

If anybody can do, let me know. I can even build a long term business relation with you and give you weekly profits if you invest in my services business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:56:44 PM

Hi friends,

Okay first of all don't go on my account being new, I never knew about this forum just came to know recently so I joined up

Need loan around 0.1 BTC
Reason : Funding for my Services (I'm a HYIP Services Provider, I make EVSSL, Company Registration etc.. work for them and just resuming my business and short on cash, because I have some good and trusted clients but they want work first and for that I need to spend)

Collateral:

- My PM Verified Wallet? with over 38 TrustScore and Transaction Volume of 51 560.29 USD (equals 48 358.40 EUR) (I can allow any senior member to login and check my transaction volume from my account)

If anybody can do, let me know. I can even build a long term business relation with you and give you weekly profits if you invest in my services business

None of the accounts listed is valid collateral considering they can be reversed, or has value where we could sale it in the event you default. Do you have any other collateral? If not you should lock this thread. Youre probably better off trying btcjam or the like than here.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

"I came here solely to borrow a substantial amount of money.

I would like to offer something that isn't even collateral as collateral, then I'll just say I got hacked and it's mine again (correction: still)."

Please update your OP to say that. It is never going to happen. Go ask your friends/family. Fuck I hate when the price of bitcoins go up and the beggars and scammers pop out all over the place.
Alexis Young (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:09:45 PM

They can't be reversed if you change all the details of them
I don't say that you should provide me exact 0.1 BTC - one can try with even less. I will make your payment on-time. I just need some starting capital that's all
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

They can't be reversed if you change all the details of them
I don't say that you should provide me exact 0.1 BTC - one can try with even less. I will make your payment on-time. I just need some starting capital that's all

Oh well why didn't you just say that? I'm just busting your balls man. Pay me back when you can. I'm feeling extra generous today.

https://blockchain.info/tx/4cddc688ef35963f4ac21a7254c9a103b73354bef626cbf039d1f83fe6d4e30e
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:44:01 PM

Hi friends,

Need loan around 0.1 BTC

Collateral:

You create this account if 1 February and try to buy bitcoins through paypal its not works now you are trying to have loan so you need to read this before applying for this loan hope this will works for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: