Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin Scam■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 2213 times)
manhunterBTC (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:40:06 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 10:25:19 PM by manhunterBTC

This thread will expose 3 scammers going by the names of.....

1. Depredation (controls the pump and dump with fake news/hype)

2. Bitbobb (a pedophile who also goes by the name of Signal7)

3. chicken65 (the original creator)

Depredation (Hillary supporter) the scamming crook who has shit for brains has gone ahead and created a moderated thread and has locked it and also locked the unmoderated thread as he can't handle accusations about his dirty actions and scamming/thieving tactics.

This thread is dedicated for the victims of this scam and for people to raise their concenrs against Depredation's actions.

Depredation has no development skills whatsoever. He's just a shill for this pump and dump scam coin with his rapist buddy Bitbobb also goes by the name of Signal7 and the hypocrite chicken65

Depredation, Signal7/Bitbobb (pedophile) and chicken65 are behind this scam and all they do is keep creating new threads. There are like 5 threads for this shit scam coin.....

Here are all the failed threads of this scam, notice each time there's a problem and people start calling it scam, the leaders/scammers start a new thread again to get new investors:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.msg17565795#msg17565795

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.880

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.840

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536318.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.1680

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783135.40

Each time there's a dump, the scammers behind this coin open a new thread to scam people again. They keep repeating the cycle and it's just sad.

The coin has nothing behind it apart from Trump's name. There's no real demand. Just a bunch of scammers holding most of the coins and whenever there's a pump, there's always a big dump. The proof is all out there

I'm exposing the truth behind Trumpcoin being nothing apart from a pump and dump scam
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

I was asked to help with this coin since the 'devs' know nothing. Of course I said fuck no. Wouldn't touch anything with the cheeto's name on it. However, it's quite ironic, with the coin being named what it is, how the person in charge has literally no idea what they are doing. At least that gave me a chuckle knowing that it has an appropriate name

manhunterBTC (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:06:33 PM

I was asked to help with this coin since the 'devs' know nothing. Of course I said fuck no. Wouldn't touch anything with the cheeto's name on it. However, it's quite ironic, with the coin being named what it is, how the person in charge has literally no idea what they are doing. At least that gave me a chuckle knowing that it has an appropriate name

I'm glad you didn't. If you notice, this coin has no plan, no real devs, or anything in place.

It only rises up with fake news and hype each time to suck in new investors. I have listed all the threads in the OP and all the people have to do is go read them carefully

And how sickening it is, 1 of the scammer lied about Trump mentioning Trumpcoin to boost the value so he can dump his stash and I'm ashamed to say it actually worked..... And the sad thing is, this isn't the 1st time, 2nd time, 3rd time....... probably the 6th time and it won't stop till people see the true colors of these scam artists themselves.... I have nothing to hide about these rats, all the info is out there Smiley
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

i see sir. i do believe this to be one of many big scams out there

it sad to see what crypto has become and what these 3 scammers do. also very sickening 1 of the scammer is pedophile also  Sad
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:41:01 PM

after donald trump win in us president election
trump coin price incraese very high, but why youre write trump coin is scam, and trump coin user still high too

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:49:59 PM

i noticed this new trend after the country coins, the dark coins, now the politicians coins: trumpcoin, putincoin, lepencoin...

crypto never stops to surprise, never stops to scratch the bottom
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:59:08 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 12:21:20 AM by Bitbobb

i see sir. i do believe this to be one of many big scams out there

it sad to see what crypto has become and what these 3 scammers do. also very sickening 1 of the scammer is pedophile also  Sad

No one is a pedophile and none of the current dev team are scammers.  I will take a brain finger print.  and I will see you in court chris cowie aka chickens65.

Attn:  readers this manhunterbtc is actually Cris Cowie the original scam dev aka Chickens65.  He trolls the coin and hates me because I am rescuing the coin from his greedy scam.  His only defense is this trolling.  BTC talk forums is now the new cesspool of crypto since they are allowing this to continue.  And chickens65 is the one scraping the lowest part of the barrel.  be advised

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:20:04 AM

I contacted this guy to ask him about advice on the staking feature of Trumpcoin so we could pass the information to our members.

And no I did not make this coin.  I just decided to get involved after seeing the way chicknes65 was running it into the ground..like he is sttill trying to do with this alt account manhunterrbtc.

I was able to work with signal7 and now many other men of honor and valor around the globe who spend their own money and time to rescue this coin from the p and d nightmare that most real investors do not engage in.

Since we did not make the coin nor have any experts on POS staking I was referred to Igot spots. for advice.  I was told upfront that he was a professional.  Yet he could not act like one much to the surprise of the actual professional who was kind enough to take time out of his day to refer me to igotspots.  so because he listens to cnn talking points about Trump and the camera tricks they do to make his skin color looks bad he did not give us any advice on the POS staking feature of trumpcoin.

If anyone else will like to help we welcome all contributions.  But the fact is that the staking is working just fine.  We were just doing research because none of us trust Chickens65 since he is a consummate child and fake.  So we wanted to make sure that the tech is good and safe for the investors since we know we will be blamed if something goes wrong.

And btw the igot spots guy did admit if he is wrong about the one complaint he had regarding trump and his concerns about healthcare then he would no longer have a problem with trump.  Or at least that was his message to me in our chat.

I did tell him that the original scam dev paid someone to make the coin and so no even he did not code the trumpcoin himself.

So in conclusion:  the original dev was a scammer.  And now the coin trumpcoin was rescued by the scammer by people with moral integrity.  And so now the original dev is butthurt so he trolls the coin in various alt accounts calling me and the others a scammer.  And the reason he focuses more on me than the others is because I constantly expose his bs whereas the others ignore him.  Also I am very committed to this coin and its future.  So I am the main obstacle in his way to get back control of Trumpcoin he thinks.  This also proves how dumb he is because Trumpcoin is decentralized.  No one owns it and he is welcome to contribute but that is not what he wants obviously.  He prefers to say scam after a big pump then get coins cheap for the next pump...  

btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:27:34 AM

If anyone else will like to help we welcome all contributions.  But the fact is that the staking is working just fine.  We were just doing research because none of us trust Chickens65 since he is a consummate child and fake.  So we wanted to make sure that the tech is good and safe for the investors since we know we will be blamed if something goes wrong.

i can call myself quite an expert with POS. i worked with success on a couple of coins tweaking the code and at the moment i have some free time available.

I cannot stop laughing about your stupid Trumpcoin.

BTW I am mexican, do you still want my help? LOL SUCK IT BITCH
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 01:28:16 AM

I'm neutral on the accusations,I've seen how trump grows and the fact that they are still here compare to the other coins that are now dead,the fact that the team quickly address this issue when they came up,makes us think that the scam accusations has no basis at all,but I would like to see more proofs and see if they can come out with a solid one.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:52:38 AM

i can call myself quite an expert with POS. i worked with success on a couple of coins tweaking the code and at the moment i have some free time available.

I cannot stop laughing about your stupid Trumpcoin.

BTW I am mexican, do you still want my help? LOL SUCK IT BITCH

Why would it matter that you are Mexican?  But no I do not want your help since you seem like also maybe really a child.  Maybe you can help Chickens65 with some of his hate based coins.  He is part of a group of people that make coins and hope to become more rich by not doing much actual work.  I am sure they will pay you well if you can sign a non-disclosure agreement and follow his creepy orders

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:01:52 AM

I'm neutral on the accusations,I've seen how trump grows and the fact that they are still here compare to the other coins that are now dead,the fact that the team quickly address this issue when they came up,makes us think that the scam accusations has no basis at all,but I would like to see more proofs and see if they can come out with a solid one.

We have just released an android wallet and it is now been updated to fix a few things in it.  Also this week our electrum wallet just came out.

I do not hint or leak news since it lends itself to hype and that is a big complaint people had with this coin.  So only actual accomplishments will be announced after they happen.  Obviously the other 100% volunteer Trumpcoin community dev team members can post what they like.  But we do work together as a team each and every day for months now.  Truly a joy to work with actual adult professionals!

Very sad these children and troll types that use FUD to earn a living from their computers in the crypto space.  They do not realize this is online bullying and will eventually cause the law to regulate something that should be free from regualtion.  The few bad actors spoil it for the rest of the world.  But then if they considered such things they would also not post lies like spoiled hateful children who had irresponsible parents.

It has been observed that animals that attack other animals and kill them for no reason are the ones who did not have a good father figure.  So dear Chickens65,  you are loved despite your hate filled anger outbursts using your alt accounts.  I hope that you can find peace and comfort in your life and begin to heal.  Much like Hillary Clinton needs to heal

Sincerely,
                                                           Bitbobb of Trumpcoin

manhunterBTC (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:43:11 AM

Bitbobb you are a pedophile. You even admitted somewhere that you like to fondle with little boys and girls and as sick as this sounds, it's actually true. Don't deny it

But hey, let's put that aside and focus on your real motive here which is to scam people. Seems like you have stopped using your other account here as Signal7 where you scammed and ran away with the 100k trumpcoins from the funds

And by all means take "Chris Cowie" aka chicken65 to court. That guy is the creator of this scam and you are now calling "me" him just to defend yourself.

Get your head checked you sick scamming rapist. If it was down to me, I would put you, Chris aka chicken65 and Depredation behind bars at this moment and throw away the keys so 3 of you could never scam the world again.

Bitbobb, chicken65 and Depredation remind me of "Charlie's Angels (Gay version)" they scam everybody together. They are in a team.

What makes 3 of you even more sick is that you just keep repeating this scam over and over. Look at all the threads out there. chicken65 created 2, then you took over as Signal7 and then Depredation makes another 2 threads only to lock them AGAIN?

Fucked up isn't it? But you aren't going to admit that Bitbobb you selfish fucking pedophile. I hope you rot with chicken65 and Depredation behind bars. The real Trump will be ashamed of all your actions and he would most definitely have the same views about animals like you and your other 2 bum chums as myself
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:49:05 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 05:03:33 AM by Bitbobb

Bitbobb you are a pedophile. You even admitted somewhere that you like to fondle with little boys and girls and as sick as this sounds, it's actually true. Don't deny it

But hey, let's put that aside and focus on your real motive here which is to scam people. Seems like you have stopped using your other account here as Signal7 where you scammed and ran away with the 100k trumpcoins from the funds

And by all means take "Chris Cowie" aka chicken65 to court. That guy is the creator of this scam and you are now calling "me" him just to defend yourself.

Get your head checked you sick scamming rapist. If it was down to me, I would put you, Chris aka chicken65 and Depredation behind bars at this moment and throw away the keys so 3 of you could never scam the world again.

Bitbobb, chicken65 and Depredation remind me of "Charlie's Angels (Gay version)" they scam everybody together. They are in a team.

What makes 3 of you even more sick is that you just keep repeating this scam over and over. Look at all the threads out there. chicken65 created 2, then you took over as Signal7 and then Depredation makes another 2 threads only to lock them AGAIN?

Fucked up isn't it? But you aren't going to admit that Bitbobb you selfish fucking pedophile. I hope you rot with chicken65 and Depredation behind bars. The real Trump will be ashamed of all your actions and he would most definitely have the same views about animals like you and your other 2 bum chums as myself

Dude you are split!  Please post where you say I said that right away.  or cease your slander of me instanter!  Because I would really like to get to the bottom of this.  I really do not think you understand what you are stepping into right now.. I will urge caution and forbearance for you going forward.

But please do post a link to where you say I said these terrible things asap!  Thanks!

P.s.  also if you are not cris cowie (which no one believes) then please prove it somehow.  Because no one would have any motive to spew as much hate in my direction other than him...

In his professional life he had over a dozen different names he would sell his music through.  That takes time and effort.  Here on btc talk forums it is easy to make many alt accounts.  Several for each coin...

And I am not saying this to defend myself I am saying it because I really think that.  And so does everybody else with a brain. 

In fact I think the troll that imitated being me on yobit ever had similar speech patterns as chickens65.  So if you are not him then sorry for the mistake.  And if you are going by comments on yobit troll box then you should know that my name on yobit is "Doing" not bitbobb.  The bitbobb on yobit is not me but in fact I think is chickens65.

Also I really like how you say I am a pedophile but then say let's put that aside as if we are now going to have a real discussion about trumpcoin.  You are obviously messed up whether or not you are Chris Cowie or some other degenerate.  But if you are still drawing breath there is always hope...and in your case I would seek help fast.  Much in the same way you act like you care about potential trumpcoin investors I care about you.  Please get some fresh air...call a friend or go out for food and meet people and try to find the good in them.  And please post all you like about warning people about trumpcoin.  But stop posting accusations about me if you cannot prove them and especially if your source is the yobit troll box.  Since that is not me.  And yes I know that fake bitbobb said some really gross stuff.  I heard it was trying to hit on people or whatever...

manhunterBTC (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:58:10 AM

Well you were chatting with this girl for starters on yobit, and you were being played by her. You said you'll give her Trumpcoins from the Trumpfund

As Signal7 you took that Trumpfund and stole it basically for your own use and on yobit you go and start saying you want to meet a girl up and you will give her trumpcoins from the Trumpfund even after knowing she's under age

And it's weird that around September, when you got the Trumpfund, you disappeared from here as Signal7 after promising many updates and now you play the victim as Bitbobb

manhunterBTC (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:01:18 AM

A youtube video about the scammer Bitbobb and his bum chum chicken65. This is where Bitbobb exposes himself as Signal7 (his other name here under which he scammed people and lied)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7iDhxcUw3o
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:05:16 AM

A youtube video abou the scammer Bitbobb and his bum chum chicken65. This is where Bitbobb exposes himself as Signal7 (his other name here under which he scammed people and lied)

scammers like these 3 assholes Bitbobb (Signal7) , Depredation + chicken65 need to be lockedup. it sick they stll doing this scam to innocents

i see video and also read bitbobb and his other name signal7 history and is very sad the way he scam, but also depredation now lie about update too and even creator chicken65 1st scammer..... i am lucky not have invested into this shit trumpcoin
manhunterBTC (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:07:31 AM

A youtube video abou the scammer Bitbobb and his bum chum chicken65. This is where Bitbobb exposes himself as Signal7 (his other name here under which he scammed people and lied)

scammers like these 3 assholes Bitbobb (Signal7) , Depredation + chicken65 need to be lockedup. it sick they stll doing this scam to innocents

i see video and also read bitbobb and his other name signal7 history and is very sad the way he scam, but also depredation now lie about update too and even creator chicken65 1st scammer..... i am lucky not have invested into this shit trumpcoin

Yeah you have been very lucky for not investing into this shit coin. You truly saved yourself from losing a lot of money. But it's a shame these sick 3 scammers are still continuing this scam as hard as they can......
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:08:11 AM

A youtube video about the scammer Bitbobb and his bum chum chicken65. This is where Bitbobb exposes himself as Signal7 (his other name here under which he scammed people and lied)

Thanks I will watch it now.  And btw I am not signal7.  Because I have spoken to him on the phone and even sent him a book.  So can you explain how I am him if I also have spoken to him on the phone?  I think you have fallen for some fake news.  Going to watch you youtube link now...

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:13:04 AM

yeah the original dev is a scammer that is why signal7 was voted the new dev on july 4th, 2016

For a glorious rebirth!

Now it is a community coin.  With a 100% volunteer dev team.

I am not signal and I am not a scammer.  This is the death throses of the slime we leave behind as we make crypto great again.  We airm to raise up crypto to a standard to which the likes before have not been seen. And many will object since lies and deceipt are their stock and trade.  But do not be fooled by full members and even higher rank members...these can all be the many alt accounts of the original dev scammer.  so in that way yes do please warn everybody about trumpcoin.  But if you also include me and dep and the current dev team members you are now exposed as part of the chickens65 cabal since everybody else with a brain sees that we have been developing the coin.  And we have been doing it without acces to the premine or any funds at all since the community is virtually non-existent here at btc talk forums.  And the ones who do speak up get attacked by chickens alt army.  So this is why I dove in.  I hate to see good people get attacked for the protection of greed.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: