Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 09:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin Scam■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 2229 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:17:35 AM

I just checked you video link and noticed right away that the video is from April.  I did not find Trumpcoin until June 5th...  so good luck with your scam scam but I can prove my claim in fact look at my one and only account here on this forum.  I did not post before that date.  That is because I was not here yet...  Have a nice life and good luck

I think you have another coin you are dev of now right cris?  How is that going?  I see you are very busy on yobit with the new coin!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:29:45 AM

Well you were chatting with this girl for starters on yobit, and you were being played by her. You said you'll give her Trumpcoins from the Trumpfund

As Signal7 you took that Trumpfund and stole it basically for your own use and on yobit you go and start saying you want to meet a girl up and you will give her trumpcoins from the Trumpfund even after knowing she's under age

And it's weird that around September, when you got the Trumpfund, you disappeared from here as Signal7 after promising many updates and now you play the victim as Bitbobb

Ok now that you have explained yourself I now understand that you are working off of bad information.

I am not bitbobb on yobit.  We have all been through this back when it happened.  I think chris cowie impersonated me on yobit to make me seem controversial so I would loose the temp treasury vote.  And what was it all for?  So again you bring up all of this.  I am sure you already know this but are just trying to hurt my good name from becoming great here in the crypto world.

You should know I am used to being attacked in my life and I have much patience for these things.  You will not get me to act harsh like you and now I know you have no proof other than fake out garbage done to hurt me.  It matters not!

I never had access to the trumpfund.  Not from signal nor Chickens65.  And you are not correct one bit other than IMO when you say Chickens65 is a scam and that Trumpcoin was originally a scam.;  In this I will agree with you since I also feel this way.

I am starting to think that maybe you are not chickens65 but now it does not matter.  Since I have seen the info you are working with and see that it is easily dis-proven by the image I posted.  And also others can easily vouch that signal and I are not the same.

So good luck exposing scams I support this since I too am a scam exposer.  But as it relates to trumpcoin we are now almost at the price it was before the last pump.  And the p and d group takes many weeks to fully dump.  So please warn people about this.

But you should also know that we have some real developments planned... and the future is very bright for trumpcoin/.  And no I am not going to post more than that because as you said there were so many promises in the past and I much like signal do not wish to engage in that type of behavior.

And in signal7's defense he had difficulty beyond his control and it was finally fixed...but I believe he cared so much (like all good leaders) that it caused much stress.  So please consider that there are real people on the receiving end of your comments who are caring and loving people of value who get hurt and stressed out by rash comments from people like you.  So try to find a way to make your point without baseless personally attacking people if possible.  Thanks!

Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:18:45 AM

Quote from: manhunterBTC on 09 February 2017, 10:48:02
Quote from: rotzbouf link=topic=1783135.msg17788361#msg17788361

date=1486635470
Quote from: manhunterBTC link=topic=1783135.msg17788229#msg17788229

date=1486634539
I see Depredation (Hillary supporter) the fucking crook

who has shit for brains has gone ahead and created a moderated thread.

Can't handle the truth can you? Well don't worry. I'm still going to

continue posting here and expose the truth about this scam

coin.

As mentioned in the last thread, Depredation, Bitbobb

(pedophile) and chicken65 are behind this

scam. And all you do is keep creating new threads.

There are like 5 threads for this shit scam

coin.....

Depredation has no development skills whatsoever. He's just a shill

for this pump and dump scam coin with his

rapist buddy Bitbobb and the hypocrite chicken65

Good lucking scamming the dumb noobs here

That's why I did not invested yet in this coin, even I missed some

good opportunities for real good profit. I remember the coin was at 5k sat

and just jumped to over 20k. But some things just were suspicious about the

coin. Now I regret way less not have burnt any BTC here.
You still made the right choice not investing into this pump and dump. If

you want, I can give you the links to the other 5 threads of this

scam coin.

Here are all the failed threads of this scam, notice each time there's a

problem and people start calling it scam, the leaders/scammers start a new

thread again to get new investors:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.msg17565795#msg17565795

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.880

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.840

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536318.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.1680

And now this current thread which makes it the 6th thread

Each time there's a dump, the scammers behind this

coin open a new thread to scam people again. They

keep repeating the cycle and it's just sad.

This person made a moderated thread

The coin has nothing behind it apart from Trump's name. There's no real

demand. Just a bunch of scammers holding most of the coins and whenever

there's a pump, there's always a big dump. The proof is all out there

I would suggest holding your BTC's. Bitcoin is on the rise again

Interesting. The way I see it is not necessarily a scam, but there sure is not a lot of actual development going on at this time, or has ever been. We should ask ourselves: why? To find out why this is never happening a quick read of all the threads should be enough. We have seen devs come and go with this coin, a shame really, no stability. It all started with Chicken56. Now I praise him for coming up with this coin, but for sure, he could have put a little more effort into it rather than adjusting a few parameters in a copypaste sourcecode? We've had a few hiccups during that time resulting in Signal "Jason Bobbit Bittbob Barbados" 7. He promised a lot, but also nothing at the same time. How can one promise a lot and nothing at the same time you say? For that, we have to look at his posts with promises. In these posts we see that there were promises of "huge updates", "Great new features"and Dragon dildo integration. But by promising these vague concepts he obviously promised also nothing. Nothing is not here, it's not there, but at the same time it's everywhere. A very thought provoking thing I must say. I cannot stop myself from thinking at night of the concept of nothing. Where is nothing exactly if it's everywhere and nowhere at the same time? Will we be able to touch nothing in the future? Are we nothing or are we something floating in nothing? Does nothing even have a color? Most people think of either white or black when they think of nothing and color. But reality is that white or black aren't officialy colors. But what are they then? Nothing? Everything? We can see black and white, so if it's nothing, nothing is always to be seen at certain places, making it impossible to be nowhere. So is nowhere everywhere? What exactly IS nowhere? Where is nowhere? Is Signal7 nowhere to be found, or is he somewhere? What we do know is that he is not on BCT anymore, dissapeared from the BCT universe with all the promises he made and didn't make at the same time. I was very hopeful when Signal7 posted a new update on when an update about the update would be posted. But it never went further that updates that updated the status of the update about the progress of the coming update. So was the update even there? Or was the update about the progress of the update even there? Did we even read an update from Signal7 or did we read nothing? After Signal7 left, a power vacuum came to exist. As a black hole it sucked up Depredation as our new saviour. But he also posted the same types of updates as Signal7, making you, me and many others doubt the legitimacy of Depredation. We all know National unrest will rise when legitimacy is low, or one must switch to another government form such as an oligarchic republic. Although I really prefer an Absolute Monarchy as soon as administrative technology 20 is reached for the extra 5% discipline bonus, a very powerful tool I must say. Depredation used his powers to summen a legendary, but unknown group who would pump into the coin. And pumping it did, but to where? nobody knew. What I do know is that Me, and some other people started selling at just the right time, at around 50k satoshis. And for that I thank Chicken65, for he has granted me almost 30BTC in profits. But now there are bagholders. The onfortunate being who decided to create a buying order at high prices. I took their money, it is a very conflicting feeling. I usually feel okay, but this winter without any snow and lack of sunlight has completely depleted my Vitamin D reserves. It makes me feel sluggish to say the least. I might consider supplementing Vitamin D, although I'd rather not use supplements besides Fishoil. Fishoil is a great supplement as it makes me sleep very well somehow, better than when I do not use it. I strongly reccomend it to you all, it gives one just that little edge on the trading floor. I see I'm digressing a little. Back on topic: Where is nothing, what is nothing and does nothing exist? Because if nothing exists, does NOTHING exist or does nothing EXIST? What about a black hole? is it nothing, feeding on everything? If nothing feeds on everything, it has everything in it, making it something rather than nothing doesn't it. Let's think about that for a second folks.

I think we should discuss this, As it will benefit Cube Earth researvh.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

Acualiet,  you type many words yet you say nothing.  And the things you do manage to "say" are wrong IMO.  Since you claim I am 3 people and that is false.  I am one man with one account.

Honest money attracks the most dishonest people.  And politicians are good at talking for a long time without saying anything...And yet you claim you like authoritarian leadership...so in other words Chris, you wish you were still leader of Trumpcoin so you could meme your way into another pump soon.  I get it.  Good luck with that! 

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

manhunter go fuck your self. Trumpcoin is the future  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
miningdude

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:03:34 PM

Lol trump probly will sue them.
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:57:41 PM

or buy cheap, make a tweet about trumpcoiin and then make tons of money by selling high
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:58:23 PM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:53:17 PM

Is that all you got? 

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:01:14 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 04:17:49 AM by Bitbobb

Early Kanye (2005) before he had a digital money supply honoring him:

2 Years later in 2008

Kanye was taught the ways of Kek from his father:

But even the wisest most learned Pepe's know that Knowledge can be a double edged sword:

Soon Kanye found himself being used by this world to brainwash the masses:

Later he (Kanye) believed he was a god:

Dark forces continue to work on Kanye...

And here is Kanye years after he tried (unsuccessfully) to sue a digital money supply into extinction:

the next day Trump rescued Kanye from his mental hospital torment
and explained to him the power of digital money in the future.
Trump advised Kanye that the evil doers will not have a warm swamp for long
..then Kanye will no longer need to be scared for speaking truth to power>>>

Today we hope the best for Kanye and realize he has a long, road
ahead of him...

Neelyjzo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:16:25 AM

I like the name, is trump know you use his name ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: