Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Brand new payment gateway system  (Read 362 times)
furrnature (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:39:02 AM

Description: I'm currently selling my brand new payment gateway. It has a very easy to use system where anyone can implement it into their own website. You can easily manage all the users and change the fees you take anytime you wish. To add altcoins to the website it is also very easy, and I will give you a tutorial on how to do so. Everything is completely automated and you can choose to enable how withdrawals are processed, either automatically or verified by you. You can even change how many confirmations are needed for the payments. There is a very simple contact page for support tickets and I can add live chat into the website if you would like it.

Starting bid: The starting bid for this payment gateway site is $500 which I think is very reasonable and if it isn't please let me know.

Buy it now: $3k or if I feel like an offer is reasonable and I'm in a good mood I'll go with it.

End date and time: February 15th, 2017, 12 PM EST

Payment methods accepted: Bitcoin or many other altcoins

Additional information: Nothing for now, I will add more information here as it comes up in the thread.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BettorChain.com

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:49:13 AM

I advise you to put pictures of what you sell. Good luck with sale Grin
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:58:34 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. Here are some pictures, please let me know if you would like more.

http://imgur.com/a/E6yX6
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:37:36 AM

So this can be used only as a payment gateway which from what I understand is a redirect from another site.
Sort of like what paypal does from ebay sales.
Can it be just setup to be a place for someone to just buy their bitcoin from this site?
With a btc price ticker incorporated into it as well?
The starting price seems quite pricey for this crowd.
Let me know the metrics of this site and convince me of your asking price for it.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:43:02 AM

Yes, basically what paypal does for ebay except we do cryptocurrencies so it can't be setup as a place for people to just buy BTC, but it can be used as a way to sell BTC I guess. I feel like the starting price is actually very reasonable for the amount of work that went in to this. There is a huge market for cryptocurrency payment gateways because a lot of people believe that it is the future. Look up sites like bitpay and coinpayments which is basically what we are like.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:54:26 AM

Are you on drugs?   Are you seriously going to sit here and try to sell something you bought on codecanyon for $20 as "your own payment gateway". 

Go away scammer. 

https://codecanyon.net/item/paypro-your-own-digital-download-payment-gateway/11905994?s_rank=16

furrnature (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:27:56 AM

Oh dang. I'm so sorry I feel like an idiot now. I didn't know that this was being sold for 20$, I bought this from another guy on this forum named e.exchangers for 1 BTC  and realized I didn't have the time to support and advertise the site so I decided to sell it. I'll close the thread now, I'm really sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: