Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin  (Read 26465 times)
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:15:27 PM

I dont think this will click. Bitcoin is not meant for bank. Its not the purpose of bitcoin. Bank is centralized while bitcoin is decentralized system. We dont want our identity revealed. Plus, no banks ever done this before, afaik. Why dont you build an exchange rather than this? Exchange/lending service, that would be great.
Yes we dont need that bank to keep our bitcoins. there many wallet and exchanger that you can use as your bank. And building bank of bitcoin is not easy, it will take a long time before it build because there are many things that you need to do if you want to build a bank for bitcoins. lets be contented on wallet because it can hold our bitcoin even you are the richest people who have lot of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avametra

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:42:55 PM

We don't need bank, we hate high interest and slow processes. Bitcoin don't need physical bank, we store our bitcoin wherever we want with full control of transactions.

I agree, we do not need a bank to store bitcoins. This system is ideal for using without intermediaries. Banks have remained outside of this network and I am very happy about it. I do not want to overpay for transactions

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:01:20 PM

We don't need bank, we hate high interest and slow processes. Bitcoin don't need physical bank, we store our bitcoin wherever we want with full control of transactions.

I agree, we do not need a bank to store bitcoins. This system is ideal for using without intermediaries. Banks have remained outside of this network and I am very happy about it. I do not want to overpay for transactions
We will be able to appreciate this service only when we try and now do not stand so strongly against it or vice versa agree to everything that says about how Bitcoin Bank will work.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:58:07 AM

Building a bank of bitcoin is a very interesting thing to have now because of the security that it may provide for us who believed in digital currency. Right now most of the users have their huge wealth and it really needs to have assurance of best security of bitcoin storage which cannot be prone to hacking is through bitcoin banking like fiat cash banks savings.
Lecsor

Activity: 210

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:55:20 AM

Building a bank of bitcoin is a very interesting thing to have now because of the security that it may provide for us who believed in digital currency. Right now most of the users have their huge wealth and it really needs to have assurance of best security of bitcoin storage which cannot be prone to hacking is through bitcoin banking like fiat cash banks savings.
I can not understand because of the lack of a lot of information on this topic. How much can Bitcoin be used to fear Bitcoin Bank and how much it should greatly affect the overall picture in the development of Bitcoin and for each user individually.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:58:30 AM

I think this is a good thing, with a bank then automatically makes the user bitcoin increasingly popular and people will be investing massive, so with bitcoin bank is more assured in the future day.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:09:06 AM

This is possible with bitcoin bank, making bitcoin security more manageable in terms of safer transactions or storage and enabling to reduce the activity of bitcoin theft, but I think this will affect the bitcoin freedom that has been applied to the mechanism of the bitcoin system.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:22:18 AM

yeah bitcoin do not need bank because bitcoin technology is already stable than bank and transaction of bitcoin is so much better than bank and bitcoin transaction fees is also too much lower than bank and I consider that bitcoin is very secure than bank.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:25:45 AM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?
Having a bitcoin bank would be a great idea for saving money however still there are many wallet that you could save your bitcoins and the advantages of it is you could use your bitcoin everytime you want...yet bitcoin wallet has low fees compared to bank.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:35:50 AM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?
Having a bitcoin bank would be a great idea for saving money however still there are many wallet that you could save your bitcoins and the advantages of it is you could use your bitcoin everytime you want...yet bitcoin wallet has low fees compared to bank.
But for me bitcoin wallet is enough to make savings because interest of our investment would base only on the price increase of bitcoin, and there is no set interest like banks. I think bitcoin bank is good only for deposit and withdrawal but in saving bitcoin wallet is enough.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:39:43 AM

Yeah that's why we are here in bitcoin because we don't want those charge and fees from the bank. But there will be some changes in the future that there will be a chance for banks to adopt bitcoin when they don't have choice. Because they are business and they know how to take business seriously so they will do it for sure.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:40:11 AM

I think this is a good thing, with a bank then automatically makes the user bitcoin increasingly popular and people will be investing massive, so with bitcoin bank is more assured in the future day.

Banks are not a good option for bitcoin as in banks different legal procedures are involved and also the interest rate is another issue with the banks as interest rates changes with each stat/country. And also major share of profit is went into the bank pocket and very limited amount of profit for the account holders.  
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

It is not necessary to build a bank of bitcoin due to we are the bank of our own bitcoin. I remember in the blockchain once you get log in you will see to their dashboard showed BE YOUR OWN BANK, meaning what for if we build a bank for bitcoin.
hanpoz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:32:25 PM

think it is very troublesome and must rely on upon many elements. To start with, you should request authorization and assent of the State to you can do it. Second, the banks subject to the administration of the State and the goverment, in the event that you assemble Bitcoin bank then obviously it will rely on upon the State. This is not consistent with the way of Bitcoin, it is free and not subject to any administration of the association or person. Clients should pay charges and many individuals surely won't this way. Third, the current Bitcoin costs stay unstable, it is as yet fluctuating, paying enthusiasm to clients and oversee is troublesome.
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:50:01 PM

Here's a joke) Sarcasm in the highest degree Grin Grin Grin Grin
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:16:48 PM

It is great idea. But by I think Bitcoin is just online currency.  Not only it is currency but also it helps many user. We build of Bitcoin bank.. it is not possible but it build very difficult. Bank means a lot of money exchange.. a lot of customer are  receiving it's service.. I believe that, ones apon a time, build be will a Bitcoin bank.. and many customers are accepting it..
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

It's a strange thing to build a Bitcoin bank and hire people to work on it. Cheesy Grin
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:01:15 PM

Building a bitcoin bank is a great idea and yes i will trust you and open my savings account in your bank if you fit in all my requirements. But my doubt is that, how can you track the transactions because tracking crypto currencies is impossible.

Whitefur

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:14:49 PM

This will probably happen because there is no way that bitcoin can hold these much people and grow more if they don't widen themselves.
Because bitcoin is not a huge group of thousands of people so i think that bitcoin will become huge in the future.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:36:28 PM

I disagree with your statement. I do not think Bitcoin needs to have a bank in order to grow and widen its base. Have you seen how much Bitcoin grew throughout the years of its existence? Your answer should dictate the fact on why you are in this forum. You are definitely here because you acknowledge how vastly it grew without regulations like that of regular banks.

Going back to the title of this thread, I think building a Bitcoin bank is foolish considering that its being deregulated is what made it stronger in terms of pricing for years now. Creating something that will thereby replenish the purposes of banks will run contrary to our norms all around the world. Surely then the financial system will erode and thus will create chaos.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: