Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin  (Read 26481 times)
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

I think that's very useful if ever, because many user of bitcoin seeking a good and much safer for their BITCOIN safety and quickly made for cash out if they want to have a fund for their needs. Bitcoin Bank here in the Philippines I think it was only in Makati CITY.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

building a bitcoin bank I think is impossible. because bitcoin does not use official identities and virtual currency
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

if I build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interested for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that I want to build ?
Yes, of course, this very saves Bitcoin. But in your country what can this be done? Suppose you still want to build a Bitcoin Bank, is this not a problem? Are you not going to get sanction from what you do? I'm not sure you'll be safe. Surely the risks would be very high and even Bitcoin would be even more banned.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
ChConcept

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

My take on this is that, Bitcoin is being used because of its decentralized, transparency and anonimity so if we build a Bitcoin bank then we defeat all these features, I don't think people will be interested on it, what is the difference of this to a normal bank aside from the fact that it is named Bitcoin. I think it will be a hard and difficult for this idea to come to life plus that I don't think this will click.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

Generally banks do savings and loans,,If so, whether investors who invest in bitcoin banks also get bank interest and are taxed like fiat banks in general.

Well, i think this things is hard to do proposing bank for bitcoin. As i have known bitcoin is only a decentralized currency but becoming a bank depositing coin is not merely an assurance that it will give a good option to the users and depositor to help a good profitable procedure.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

For all we know,bank’s are businesses that exist and survive because of a business model and strong execution which is part of their operational model. Technology only enables these models. Banks require technology for their operations and to reach their customers. Blockchain is just one technology out of many that can be put to use by a bank. Blockchain technology will be suitable for some use cases, but it won’t ever be a solution for all use cases.At this point, blockchain technology cannot be considered ready for mass adoption by an enterprise - technology platforms are not mature, standards are not in place, the uses and implications of the technology are not understood as well as other more prevalent technologies used in regulated industries such as Banking, and the networks required for a network-effect type technology like blockchain are not in place.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

Having a bank for crypto currencies or Bitcoin bank is a good idea in which like fiat our Bitcoin will become safe, will earn monthly interest and guaranteed insured like currently enjoyed by the bank clients of today. I believed soon this will be realize because Bitcoin banking will be a huge opportunity for some businessmen because of the increasing popularity of Bitcoin. Expect that i will support you if you could do this ambitious project.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

I am one of the people who support the founding of bitcoin bank. but the question should not be bitcoin banks standing in our country?
If the government allows. My advice immediately in the build bitcoin bank. "The sooner the better"
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

Actually it is great concept, And there are many project are running to build a crypto currency bank. Can we imagine bank without centralize authority ?
I don't think so, because for creating a bank in any country we need permission from central bank (for example in India, we have to report Reserve Bank of India in order to open a bank and have to follow their rules and regulation).

I think bitcoin bank will be working like gold bank, people can store their crypto asset in banks in electronic form.

Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

Trusting you is not the problem. Convincing people how it will works would be the real problem. You know bitcoin bank is not that easy to build. Bitcoin are scattered around the world and gathering them will take a lot of time. It is really such a great concept, if you where able to make it. Count me it.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

I think its doesnt need bank to safe bitcoin. Bitcoin have own wallet and bitcoin created to eliminate bank as intermediaries. Bitcoin can disrupt bank bussiness with low fee transaction and we can store our bitcoin with more safe
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

Building a bitcoin banks i think we dont need to do that we all have our digital wallets like ether wallet and coin ph what is the purpose of having your own means own this wallet is provided to  minimize the  users of banks who geting a more profit  in their consumers I believe that building a bigger banks for btc can open a door in a new way of money plundering  to those greedy people

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

why we still need a bank of bitcoin we can manage our bitcoin and we don't have to pay any fee except to pay the transaction fee. besides that, bitcoin is not already accepted in any country and it is strange to build a bitcoin bank right now. maybe you can build a bank of bitcoin in the future after bitcoin is accepting in many countries so we can send our bitcoin to your bank and receive another income but I don't think that there are many people which want to save their bitcoin in the bank because they can manage their bitcoin and don't need help from any third party services except for withdrawing their bitcoin to fiat.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:06 AM

We not need Bank to control Bitcoin. Bitcoin was created as own bank, we can manages our financial our self without 3rd party intervention. As this similar condition, such as I will not advise to saving Bitcoin on exchanges wallet as regular wallet, exchanges wallet are for trading wallet only, your regular wallet should be better using hard wallet or computer wallet that has privates key.
Falmera

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

For me, having a bank for bitcoin is not necessary. We already have our own secured wallet. If we want to gain a profit, we can also still manage to do it. Having a third party for our bitcoin maybe is just a hassle in our part and on the other party also. This is just my idea.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

i think people now a days had so much fear for getting hacked. So I guess it's is really hard no matter how sincere and pure our thoughts and plans are in receiving bitcoins. We know there is nothing wrong about banks. It is just the same as you place your paper money on the bank. The problem with this banks that are for cryptocurrencies is the anonymity of the user and that the accounts balances can be easily transferred to an address no one knows of. I think it will be so hard for you not unless you'd be adding more security implementations like KYC, biometric withdrawal system, etc.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
lantan81383628

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

Bitcoin has been recognized by more and more people.

Skandiabanken, Norway's largest online bank, recently announced plans to introduce bank accounts and a network of encrypted virtual currency accounts to customers.

Although some people may think that the move is purely a traditional bank embrace BTC move, but in fact, it also heralds a new evolution - encrypted currencies will start to appear in the financial technology on the larger stage.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

I can trust you, is not bitcoin using blockchain technology? that means allows all transactions recorded in the blockchain ledger. so everything will be safe and more transparent.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

It is better that bitcoin has it's own bank it is a way to easiest transaction will do. Bitcoin has it's own capabilities. The opportunity that bitcoin has is really different from the other. Aside from that it is easy to exchange from virtual money to fiat money.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

i think people now a days had so much fear for getting hacked. So I guess it's is really hard no matter how sincere and pure our thoughts and plans are in receiving bitcoins. We know there is nothing wrong about banks. It is just the same as you place your paper money on the bank. The problem with this banks that are for cryptocurrencies is the anonymity of the user and that the accounts balances can be easily transferred to an address no one knows of. I think it will be so hard for you not unless you'd be adding more security implementations like KYC, biometric withdrawal system, etc.

Hi mate have a good day, I'm just wonder why you did not promote our "DATARIUS CRYPTOBANK" of this thread, as I listen the video it is very clear that they will be using blockchain technology,and accepting service of transfer from fiat money to crypto then crypto to fiat,
and more services offer.
        But maybe you'll stand by your own, even you have a DATARIUS CRYPTOBANK under your name. Perhaps it's not necessarily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: