Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin  (Read 26469 times)
Komissarnik

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

If you build a bank of crypto currency, then what is it, how will the bank currency be provided? Also, any bank is primarily a control and management of funds, which in itself contradicts the idea of ​​decentralization. And at the end of what will the bank exist? The interest and the commission will send him to a regular phyty bank. While any deal with crypt takes minimal commission. So the idea of ​​the bank is stupidity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

bank of bitcoin without transaction cash fiat money is ready, dekstop wallet or online wallet is same bank in fiat money
but if you want bank of bitcoin must build office, and can direct cash fiat money in bank of bitcoin i think is very dificult and imposible
you must understand, many people like bitcoin because anonymous without verified ID

This is true. Bitcoin being not like fiat or the other world currency makes it special. Im which it has the characteristics that the bitcoin only has. It is not possible for me because the essence of bitcoin will begone if it happens. We can continue improves what the bitcoin has but do not compare wilth fiat.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

A bank for bitcoins obviously does not make sense, since the blockchain is already a bank in itself.
But it is clear that there will always be a need for banking services: intermediation, leasing, advances, credits, investments, etc.
So surely the banks will create specific offers for the crypto sector.

Other than what you have said, I would like to add the fact that most people don't really care or understand this stuff. It's sad to see a lot of people not trusting themselves when it comes to technology. It's like they are afraid of it yet they always have an iPhone on their hands. iPhone's user interface is quite simple so those who don't like tech tend to avoid using an Android phone. They buy iPhones instead and while it's a really bad phone to buy with that amount of money, they get to look rich with it because it's expensive.

With that being said, a lot of people wouldn't be trusting themselves with something like crypto. Money is involved and they sure would want somebody else to hold it for them. This is where the banks would enter the scene. People would think that it's unhackable since it's in a bank but I think it really is bad to put your money in something centralized as they can be the perfect target for hackers. Nonetheless, I just hope that these people would know that the banks would not guarantee money back when they got a security breach because this is not like fiat currency which they can just print 24/7. Once your bitcoins are gone, be it your fault or the bank's fault, they are already gone. I hope they would know that at least.

microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

Yes of course that's really important for our bitcoin tbat may stored aside from bitcoin machine, people has already familiar the basic process to stored of our stock because of bank experienced.
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

First of all, what is the most important thing is to have a legal umbrella for customers? because believing or not believing someone in using services is a sense of legal protection for the customer or customer.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Maybe, because what is needed to be trusted is to have a legal terms and conditions of your bank. People will in trust you if you give them some legal papers which indicates on how your bank will help them. It is hard to trust something if you don't see any actual thing that they can see.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:51:34 PM

Wow, I don't think it's easy. if you make a crypto bank where you really need to have super tight security. moreover for what a bank is if the form of the exchange rate does not exist. isn't it better to keep in ourselves. just imagine if I keep my BTC in you, it makes no difference to me saving my own BTC. because BTC is not something tangible like money and requires a place to store it. and for what I also need a bank of BTC if only with wallet I can make transactions anywhere without being charged Sad
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

Not practical in my opinion. With so much volatility, it will be hard to give interest. 

I think we have to pay taxes, cost more when we make transactions and other things we don't like.
if the bank does not take taxes for every transaction we do, then I think the bank must be fine. because we know that banks are controlled by the government so if there is a bitcoin bank then I am sure that the government will be involved with bitcoin too and they must make regulations for this and we cannot use bitcoin for free as before.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

it can't happen, the bank is an institution, if bitcoin is in the form of a bank then what's the difference with fiat money, isn't bitcoin created to minimize the power of the bank, if bitcoin is in the form of a bank, it will be bound by rules and it's difficult to implement, meaning the existence of bitcoin all this time it's only in vain
blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

the vision of btc and the reason why it has been build would be 100% in contradiction with your bank and as an adopter I would not believe in your bank and rather would go in the other banks which have a more tradition and experience If I had to.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

you dont have to build a bitcoin bank all by ourselves with ur guys .as china is building their own bitcoin bank which is very crutial and others should understand that china will be the most powerful country if all the people start using bitcoins as on a daily basis.

If that so it means we are not in need to make or build our own banks. In my own opinion probably it is not in need also because we can save our own cryptocurrencies in our wallet those coins will keep and it depends on us on how are we going to use it in the near future.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

It doesn't follow the vision of bitcoin to have a central repository, or control authority. Why would one entrust bitcoin to a bank when it is easier to keep it in your wallet. The banks can be targets of hacks and they will add any value
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

No .Who you are.There are some crypto bank projects but i don't see them to be successful
do you know that there are legislation it is not so much easy to create bank
Or you just want to open page named BTC bank and collect people money
You will end in jail probably

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

Bitcoin banks must be build in many cities with many branches since bitcoin users are scattered all over the world. But there are chances that people would not easily trust you. Since you don't have any achievements that can be evidence to trust you. Cryptocurrency is something that  hard to be trusted to other people.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

Bitcoin bank must be build in numerous numbers of cities across different countries around the globe since bitcoin users are scattered in difference parts. Before putting a ban of you should established a well credibility for the people to trust of their coins and money to you.
Nmizu

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

if you build a bank of bitcoin and use a system like that applied by banks, what is the difference between bitcoin and banks Huh isn't that the same?
bitcoin has its own system of crypto and cypto transparency which is not owned by the banking system, that's the reason people like bitcoin
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

Why we need bank of bitcoin if we can easily opening bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin wallet is like banks account and thats why banks afraid if bitcoin spread wide and used by many people.
Someday when bitcoin has become a global currency, bitcoin banks will probably stand physically to make it easier for bitcoin users, because for now bitcoin ATMs also exist physically in several countries.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

Why we need bank of bitcoin if we can easily opening bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin wallet is like banks account and thats why banks afraid if bitcoin spread wide and used by many people.
Someday when bitcoin has become a global currency, bitcoin banks will probably stand physically to make it easier for bitcoin users, because for now bitcoin ATMs also exist physically in several countries.
I hope someday it will happen that there is a bank for Bitcoin but is still decentralized. Also if there's a bank for Bitcoin then surely  the people who trusted to it will gradually rising because they will think their Bitcoin is safe and secure. I will not be surprised anymore if someday it happen that they build a bank of Bitcoin because right now Bitcoin is becomem popular. Beside since were now going to a cashless society there's  possibility it might happen.
JimmyJeri

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

From my point of view, it is really hard and unnesscessary to build a bank of bitcoin. Because bitcoin a digital curerrency, it doesn't need a bank to be stored
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

No. I won't save my bitcoin with anyone or even bitcoin bank. Bitcoin does not need any special bank. You are your own bank with your online wallet which is accessible anywhere. That is the idea of bitcoin. No external control. Just you and your coins alone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: