Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin  (Read 26465 times)
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:00:07 AM

lol, guys, bitcoin is very slow and it is not so easy changable as ETH, so maybe the answer is - never Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

I think it is very difficult to get the trust from the marketers as it is today. As for loans, I think people will borrow money and buy bitcoins, instead of directly borrowing bitcoins because of the legal procedures of the countries, as well as the types of documents involved.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?
it's a good idea. in my opinion that bitcoin must be able to reach a level that is far higher than it is today. a bank that manages bitcoin will become a bridge to increasing public trust in bitcoin. in calculation, in the future I am very optimistic that bitcoin can become a financial system used by various parties. bitcoin is a revolutionary in the world financial system and we will apply bitcoin in the world financial system as a whole in the future. This is just a matter of time and for anyone who has been able to use Bitcoin at this time they are very lucky people.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

This kind of thinking is too advanced, and it is meaningless to establish a bank in Bitcoin. Who would have the courage to give it bitcoin? What if the bank insists that it has not received it?
I have the same question, isn't the bitcoin owner anonymous? Whereas transactions in banks like conventional must have an identity? But I believe that can be realized if there is a change or modification of bitcoin so that an established bank can follow the rules in the country where the bank is located. Because bank regulations are different from bitcoin.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:57:34 AM

But in that case, every account owner has the "identity" so it would not matter at all. The problem is that is more than difficult to regulate something like this to be a bank.

It is like creating a bank with digital vouchers or something like points for a game, only that in this case, bitcoins have an intrensic value.

But in the end it is totally the same

This kind of thinking is too advanced, and it is meaningless to establish a bank in Bitcoin. Who would have the courage to give it bitcoin? What if the bank insists that it has not received it?
I have the same question, isn't the bitcoin owner anonymous? Whereas transactions in banks like conventional must have an identity? But I believe that can be realized if there is a change or modification of bitcoin so that an established bank can follow the rules in the country where the bank is located. Because bank regulations are different from bitcoin.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

Well, for one thing, institutionalizing a currency is the one thing that we're actually fighting against. Butnif we're talking about a place where we can place our crypto currency in and secure our accesses with KYCs and AML policies then I'm all for it. It makes things more transparent and safe for everyone.

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

I think I would if even if the price of bitcoin change, I would still get the same amount of bitcoin in fiat if the time comes that I want to get my fiat back, of course with the percentage of my earnings along with it. But I think it is gonna be complicated to create a bank that is made for cryptocurrencies.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

I think I would if even if the price of bitcoin change, I would still get the same amount of bitcoin in fiat if the time comes that I want to get my fiat back, of course with the percentage of my earnings along with it. But I think it is gonna be complicated to create a bank that is made for cryptocurrencies.
in essence, every bitcoiner has his own wallet, so they like having a bank for themselves. but indeed we ourselves must guard the security of our wallets from hackers
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

I think it's your right to do a Bitcoin Bank,conclusion: all know that at this time Bitcoin is still in the form of a coin that has not yet made one currency, legitimate like the nation's money that has been transacting, this requires a long process, must involve the government, private sector, law, and those related to banks.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

This can be consummated provided the full transparency of every transaction. Provision for a full identity reveal should also be considered as this can be both beneficient to both the investors and to account holders as well. As we all know, trading using cryptocurrency entails anonymity in every transaction which can be threatening as this can be used in cases like money laundering and or illegal activities like terrorist transactions and many other. If security can be promoted then I guess, building a crypto bank will be a good idea.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

So hard if build bank with bitcoin, we know how bitcoin price every time is not the same, we will faced big trouble when bitcoin is really at lower price, maybe when bitcoin growing up we can control the bank with bitcoin system, but how to protect when bitcoin price is down.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

if in Indonesia build a bank specifically bitcoin I would be very happy, bitcoin is very good to develop, I hope in Indonesia many open babk to talk and also bitcoin is acknowledged by the public, if bitcoin has been recognized by the community surely bitcoin will grow and will be more advanced

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

very good advice for building a bitcoin bank, for now maybe in my country it is still too far away for that to happen because it is related to the legality of the government but I am sure that in the future along with the development of technology and advancement, it will certainly be better
Why are people so determined to make a bitcoin bank? won't that only reveal your identity as a bitcoin user? and of course all your money is under their control. I myself do not expect this much, but if the bitcoin bank really wants to be made of course it needs approval from the government, and that is not easy..
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

a good idea for the development of crypto currencies but it all depends on the legality of the government maybe with legality will make investment safer of course
ict

Activity: 466

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

In my opinion. the bank system for crypto currencies is very vulnerable to fraud and now the digital wallet system is able to facilitate crypto users to store their assets safely. we can manage digital wallets by ourselves so they don't involve other people. if you want to make a bank for crypto currency then you must have a high value of trust in customers and have a very good security system.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

By modifying traditional bank for BTC, a BTC bank may be established. But it is impossibe to establish such a bank officially because it will be unlawful and no country let the bank is located in their territories.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

I won't trust you or anyone with my digital asset such as Bitcoin. This is because it is something I can simply manage on my own without requiring someone's assistance to bank them.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Al-Kutbay

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

As most people already mentioned, a bank in the sense of a trusted authority that controls your coins seems a step backwards. However, holding a savings account with a bitcoin "bank" could be a nice thing to have: I would earn interest X% and the bank would lend at X+Y% to cover lending costs and make a profit.

I'm not sure how exactly the ownership of these savings could work. Perhaps the coins would be outright sent to the bank and some token distributed in return (which could create a separate market) or a 1 of 2 key setup.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1502
Merit: 157

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

It seems that I am very difficult to believe. If you want to build a bitcoin bank, I need to know in advance about the system that you built and know the bank's office. If not transparently no one would believe it and people thought this was a scam.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

how can we do banking with bitcoin? if we can be the bank on our own wallet?
Unless Bitcoin has its own value on the bank and once deposit it converts to  FIAT right away!
But if we will just be having a bank to store bitcoin then what is the essence of that?
Remember that banks has their limit on paying customers if they declared bankruptcy and we dont want to be on their line.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: