Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Create Cubicverse Coin
Yes - 7 (63.6%)
No - 1 (9.1%)
Use an already existing coin - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cubicverse Coin idea  (Read 414 times)
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:42:21 AM

Hi, I am the owner of Cubicverse the MMORPG and I am thinking about either putting someone's coin onto Cubicverse or for me to create my own altcoin for Cubicverse. I am going to setup a poll on whether or not I should create my own altcoin for Cubicverse and also there will be a third option below the yes or no answers that will ask if I should instead integrate an already existing coin into Cubicverse. If you have a coin that has followers and users and you are interested in working with me to issue the coin onto Cubicverse then please comment or PM me. Thank you.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

It depends on what you want to accomplish.

• Do you only want to enable people to make payments between each other in a general-purpose currency? Then there is no need to create a new coin for it, just use an existing one.
  • Do you want to make an in-game currency that can be traded against fiat? Make a new chain based on an existing coin's source code, and give a new name to it. Optionally you can edit the source code of the coin.

Which coin you choose depends on the specifics of your use case of course. Note that everyone will try to convince you to use their coin.  Grin

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: