Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Have] $49 Paypal for US checking/savings bank withrawal [Want] Bitcoin  (Read 1184 times)
danfoda (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:03:39 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 09:12:58 AM by danfoda

I had my paypal limited while back ago, and now I can withdraw the money. I tried payoneer, but it doesnt work, so I will withdraw the money to your US checking or savings account.

Update: 6/12/2017. Still looking for the solution. Here's how this deal would go down, if we go with escrow of course.

You send the btc to the escrow, then I stream or record myself withdrawing the money to your bank account. Escrow verifies, sends the btc. OR - I send the money to escrows bank account, after he gets the money, he sends them to your bank account, and I get the btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:07:29 PM

what.... are you asking for?
BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 08:38:14 PM

You want to withdrawl money to my business banking account that has 100k go through it a month?

I can pay you BTC if this is legit.

What's your rate?

I'd like to use escrow with some terms.

I have to ask - if its limited account - you can't move money for 6 months or more....how would this even work?

Thanks

danfoda (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:51:07 PM

What I said. What is bothering you?

You want to withdrawl money to my business banking account that has 100k go through it a month?

What's your rate?

I have to ask - if its limited account - you can't move money for 6 months or more....how would this even work?

Thanks

Yes, I will withdraw money to your account, and I dont care how much it goes through every month, thanks for sharing.

Im fine with btc.

Of course we will use an escrow.

I said "a while ago". It was limited, now I can withdraw it...

I can do 1:1. Dont care about profiting, just want to get my money.
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

bump
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 02:40:00 AM

What's your rate?

Thanks

Yes, I will withdraw money to your account, and I dont care how much it goes through every month, thanks for sharing.

Im fine with btc.

Not sure if it would be worth the risk at 1:1 .

At that point why wouldnt you just pay the $30 or whatever you need to get your cash if its $50K lol

What would the escrow terms be on this. 3 weeks before release to make sure funds dont get whipped back out from my account?

Gunna prob pass on this.

Good luck,

BitcoinDomainDeals

YoYa

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Always verify deals with me through my public key!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 02:59:12 AM

What's your rate?

Thanks

Im fine with btc.

At that point why wouldnt you just pay the $30 or whatever you need to get your cash if its $50K lol

What would the escrow terms be on this. 3 weeks before release to make sure funds dont get whipped back out from my account?

Gunna prob pass on this.

Good luck,

BitcoinDomainDeals

Dude, open your eyes, its 50 bucks not 50k lol
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 03:03:16 AM

What's your rate?

Thanks

Im fine with btc.

Gunna prob pass on this.

Good luck,

BitcoinDomainDeals

Dude, open your eyes, its 50 bucks not 50k lol

lmao - how much weed was I smoking when I first read this? ? ?

NOWWWW everything makes more sense.

LMAO

Good call!

For some reason I thought I saw $49,274

danfoda (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

What's your rate?

Thanks

Im fine with btc.

Gunna prob pass on this.

Good luck,

BitcoinDomainDeals

Yeah, not $50k, just $50. But thanks for considering.

Anyway, still looking to do the deal. Cmon guys, easy withdrawal btc in your bank account!
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:09:44 AM

bump
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:53:27 AM

bump

Actually, most people are looking to sell their paypal for btc...

Which means no one will accept to take your Paypal and send you btc at 1:1 rate I think ^^

If you still want to do the trade and accept a fee of 15% I'm willing to deal with you Wink

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
COINMAN1

Activity: 448

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 11:01:00 AM

bump

Which means no one will accept to take your Paypal and send you btc at 1:1 rate I think ^^

If you still want to do the trade and accept a fee of 15% I'm willing to deal with you Wink
hey please read the thread carefully he have an paypal limited account ok and he is saying that you withdraw the funds into your bank account and send him BTC

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
valta4065

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:06:27 AM

bump

hey please read the thread carefully he have an paypal limited account ok and he is saying that you withdraw the funds into your bank account and send him BTC

That's what I mean ^^

So basically he sends you Paypal money and you send him BTC.
And all traders apply a fee for that, you, me, everyone Wink

So if he's ready to pay the fee I'm ready to trade with him. Just offering my services here that's all.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:19:35 AM

bump

That's what I mean ^^

So basically he sends you Paypal money and you send him BTC.
And all traders apply a fee for that, you, me, everyone Wink

So if he's ready to pay the fee I'm ready to trade with him. Just offering my services here that's all.

Okay. You havent said your fee. And no, I dont "basically send paypal money", I basically send money directly to your bank account.

Edit: Okay you did, even tho its fine if I was sending money from one paypal to another this fee is fine, but its kinda high when I am withdrawing money to your bank account, and I cant  chargeback. I can do at 10%
valta4065

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:40:49 AM

Okay. You havent said your fee. And no, I dont "basically send paypal money", I basically send money directly to your bank account.

Edit: Okay you did, even tho its fine if I was sending money from one paypal to another this fee is fine, but its kinda high when I am withdrawing money to your bank account, and I cant  chargeback. I can do at 10%

You're right here.

I'm ok with that. Wanna make the deal right now? Smiley

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄