Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Spotify Accounts [Lifetime warranty] Vouched  (Read 1146 times)
Deadly050 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:24:29 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 12:06:43 PM by Deadly050

Hey guys I got some nice spotify accounts for sale.
I offer lifetime warranty on them so if they stop working or not working how you expected I will replace the account for free.
The price is $.50 account per account or $.25 when bought in bulk (10+ accounts)
Will give 3 vouch copies to trusted members PM or add on skype for vouch copy
1 vouch left
You can contact me through skype "Deadly.HF" or PM if you want I can make a autobuy link but dont know how much people want that so LMK
Vouches
I've got the vouch copy and it is a set username and password and this is most probably a shared account. Got a PM from OP with the details and the account is working fine. Thanks OP for the account. I will let you know in a few days if I want the yearly subscription or not.

Deadly050 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:22:41 PM

Bump still 3 vouches left

aloulou

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

can i have a vouch copy
i'll write an honest review with pics
Deadly050 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:01:59 PM

can i have a vouch copy
i'll write an honest review with pics
Looking for a more trusted member sorry

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:24:48 PM

I might be interested in a vouch copy but I wanted to know if you are giving out fresh and custom made accounts or is it a set username and password? I have a spotify account can you add subscription for it? if not the set username and pass would do. Thanks in advance.

Deadly050 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:05:25 PM

I might be interested in a vouch copy but I wanted to know if you are giving out fresh and custom made accounts or is it a set username and password? I have a spotify account can you add subscription for it? if not the set username and pass would do. Thanks in advance.
It is a set username and password, I can make a service where I can put a 12/24 subscription to it but will be a lot more expensive if you interested I can get that service here on Bitcointalk Smiley Will send you a vouch in PM

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

I've got the vouch copy and it is a set username and password and this is most probably a shared account. Got a PM from OP with the details and the account is working fine. Thanks OP for the account. I will let you know in a few days if I want the yearly subscription or not.

Deadly050 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:29:21 PM

Thanks for vouching man the way these accounts work I have a automated program which creates accounts automatically using my own method  Smiley

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:47:06 PM

Hi I want to take another of the free vouches you are giving if it is still available. These are private or shared accounts btw? Can I change email and password?
Deadly050 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

Hi I want to take another of the free vouches you are giving if it is still available. These are private or shared accounts btw? Can I change email and password?
You are the only one who will get the account, you can change and password  Cheesy

Deadly050 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:48:22 PM

BUMP!

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5986

Meh.

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:41:58 PM

I'll do one vouch copy.

Deadly050 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:35:12 PM

I'll do one vouch copy.
Pming you right now

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5986

Meh.

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:01:08 PM

I'll do one vouch copy.
Pming you right now

Received, will try out for a week and update this thread. Thank you!

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:38:10 AM

As the title says 1 vouch left can I take the last one for free vouch? I will give a review as soon as possible once I received the vouch from you. Thanks
Rebel boy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:50:26 AM

I will vouch for you
Deadly050 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:07:02 PM

As the title says 1 vouch left can I take the last one for free vouch? I will give a review as soon as possible once I received the vouch from you. Thanks

Last one for you.
All vouch copies are given  Smiley

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:55:37 PM

Last one for you.
I received the vouch copy. As I received a PM from OP with the login details and the account is working fine to me. Thanks to OP for this free vouch account. I will update this post if there's a complication in a week or of if there's none. I vouched OP for this service. Thanks again!.
Deadly050 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:06:08 PM

Last one for you.
I received the vouch copy. As I received a PM from OP with the login details and the account is working fine to me. Thanks to OP for this free vouch account. I will update this post if there's a complication in a week or of if there's none. I vouched OP for this service. Thanks again!.
Thanks for the vouch

Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:13:03 PM

Last one for you.

Lol. Always read first what is the reason of the red tag before you vouch a product of OP. You might received a red tag as well for helping OP on selling crack account. There is no lifetime account on spotify.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: