Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 100,000.00$ Amazon AWS Credit  (Read 4763 times)
fenyxiky (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:43:18 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 06:34:12 PM by fenyxiky

Hi guys, I have a AWS account with already 100,000.00$ credit and I want to sell. I get this credits because I was participated on a startup accelerator program. So if anyone have interesse in buy this credits call me one skype: fenyxiky@gmail.com

I can accept escrow, BTC or paypal.

Thanks

http://imgur.com/a/h18ug

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
awsses

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:45:47 PM

Hi guys, I have a AWS account with already 100,000.00$ credit and I want to sell. I get this credits because I was participated on a startup accelerator program. So if anyone have interesse in buy this credits call me one skype: fenyxiky@gmail.com

I can accept escrow, BTC or paypal.

Thanks
price ?
can uptade post with screenshots

ALT accounts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=878132

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
fenyxiky (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:39:40 PM

Hey, I add a link to screenshot. =) pm me in skype for more information: fenyxiky@gmail.com
awsses

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:42:25 PM

Hey, I add a link to screenshot. =) pm me in skype for more information: fenyxiky@gmail.com
i pay $5 open escrow.

I sell exactly one (1) AWS account which has got $100000 worth of credits in it. The event is AWS Activate, full package. I received this as a bonus from my enrollment with the SEED startup accelerator in Brazil.
MSAS

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

Good luck at selling the account
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:31:06 PM

Can you use that service to host a website on? Something that takes quite a lot of resources?

Palcoin.co
georgeandrews

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:36:12 PM

I am interested in the account , but the problem is the credits expiration. Quite big amount of credits to spend in a few months.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:57:56 PM

Pretty havok amount credits .. but expiry date is very near to spent that amount really .. But whats your price offer for this OP ?

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:59:00 AM

It's not that much of a credit actually, can be easily spent in a month. The only problem is that AWS accounts can't be legally sold so if Amazon detects login from a totally different IP address from a different country and even a wholy different world continent they may suspend the account and/or request ID scan.

But who is selling here - fenyxiky or awsses or both? This is confusing Smiley

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 05:15:09 AM

It's not that much of a credit actually, can be easily spent in a month. The only problem is that AWS accounts can't be legally sold so if Amazon detects login from a totally different IP address from a different country and even a wholy different world continent they may suspend the account and/or request ID scan.

That guy offered me 8000$ lol for that account Tongue

As John mentioned its just matter of time AWS just bans that . Cause that account has such huge credit and when AWS detect its original IP change they will easily suspect and simply ban it . AWS Account selling against the TOS of AWS .

Mr.Junker

Activity: 222

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:48:13 AM

Hi Goodluck for this selling bud !
i recomended to sell VPS .
dont sell account if you have $100.000 Credit  Lips sealed

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:59:41 PM

8% is quite a reasonable price, but I just don't see how to purchase this safely for the buyer. Maybe one possible way would be to rent the account and getting paid on daily basis. But then the risk is shifting heavily onto the seller because if I rent it and spend $1000 a day (paying $80/day to the seller) and Amazon blocks the account in 5 days I am quite ok but the seller just lost the account with $95000 remaining credit.

The only safe way for both buyer and seller I can imagine would be to rent it with daily payments and the buyer would have to connect to it via the seller's IP address (the seller would have to install some kind of a proxy software on his computer, or just let the buyer use Teamviewer).

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
rifiuti

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:19:01 PM

As John mentioned its just matter of time AWS just bans that . Cause that account has such huge credit and when AWS detect its original IP change they will easily suspect and simply ban it . AWS Account selling against the TOS of AWS .

Selling codes is no different. It's not allowed. What's your point?
awsses

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:00:23 AM

I do not sell it.

OP is another account of ads2alpha https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=878132

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 10:27:47 AM

Selling codes is no different. It's not allowed. What's your point?

My point is what guarantee you get that account is not hacked ? when you ready to spend 8000$
With the code you don't need to spend 8k in one go and also that you can redeem on your own aws account . Buying account and code is way too much different thing Smiley and yes both not allowed but buying account with such credit will raise alert to AWS simply when they notice change of IP unless OP provides the original IP of that AWS account which was used during the creation of it [ i.e dedicated Proxy / SSH / VPS ]  . Such huge amount of credit makes that account valuable to AWS of course and involves risk obviously for its sell when it breaks their terms , Also OP should provide solid proof of ownership of that account .

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 10:34:14 AM

I do not sell it.

OP is another account of ads2alpha https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=878132

Oh how are u so sure about it ?

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:43:26 AM

I offer 10$ for the account, PM me if you're interested!

Thanks.
doflamingo

Activity: 254
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 11:36:00 AM

I offer 10$ for the account, PM me if you're interested!

Thanks.

damn.He offered me 10k$ and you pay 10$.Just for fun  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: