Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **Crowdfunding and ICO website code sale.** Trusted developers  (Read 2247 times)
codrvar

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:04:57 PM

This is very expensive. I work as part of a professional web development team and we could make this with more features and customization for less than half the price.

In response to it deterring scammers, Investors should always do their due diligence before any investment, A scammer would buy this for 10 Bitcoin if they could walk away with 500.

I subscribe this 100%.
This thread is non-sense.

In what way is selling the code for our ICO portal and lending our developers nonsense? Is this the service section?

This is very expensive. I work as part of a professional web development team and we could make this with more features and customization for less than half the price.

In response to it deterring scammers, Investors should always do their due diligence before any investment, A scammer would buy this for 10 Bitcoin if they could walk away with 500.

So your team will make (according to you) a more efficient and feature rich site for us for 5 BTC? I'm handling all contacts for this service you didn't contact me to see the code so are you advertising on our thread and trying to derail it or what?

Enough of this nonsense, if people have issues with the price just contact us and we may be able to negotiate options. If you have a service to sell make your own thread.

We have no intention of making such a product, I am simply stating how overpriced it is.
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:52:32 PM

I subscribe this 100%.

In what way is selling the code for our ICO portal and lending our developers nonsense? Is this the service section?

So your team will make (according to you) a more efficient and feature rich site for us for 5 BTC? I'm handling all contacts for this service you didn't contact me to see the code so are you advertising on our thread and trying to derail it or what?

Enough of this nonsense, if people have issues with the price just contact us and we may be able to negotiate options. If you have a service to sell make your own thread.

We have no intention of making such a product, I am simply stating how overpriced it is.

We respectfully disagree and would kindly ask you to go play/troll somewhere else.
codrvar

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:27:26 PM

I subscribe this 100%.

We respectfully disagree and would kindly ask you to go play/troll somewhere else.

I had already gone, Your comment just made me come back O_O... still very overpriced.
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:44:53 AM

I subscribe this 100%.

I had already gone, Your comment just made me come back O_O... still very overpriced.

What are you, 8 years old?  Cheesy
codrvar

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

Insults now? You are coming across very unprofessional. I gave you some constructive feedback and you have since called me a troll and an 8 year old.
BitBoost

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

bitboost.net

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

Hi Bjorn_Blockchain,

have already you done some ICOs or Crowdsale with your code?
thanks
Bjorn_Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:03:23 PM

Hi Bjorn_Blockchain,

have already you done some ICOs or Crowdsale with your code?
thanks

Yes last December we ran the Janus project crowdsale at www.janustoken.com the site is still live and will be converted for part of our own project later. We did disable registration for now though to eliminate possible confusion. A new team would just have to design their landing page to fit their own project.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
Bjorn_Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

Insults now? You are coming across very unprofessional. I gave you some constructive feedback and you have since called me a troll and an 8 year old.

I appreciate your feedback on cost analysis we do not agree, let's agree to disagree, and have a good week.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: