Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining OS  (Read 18363 times)
minermonitor (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:36:25 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2020, 03:48:56 PM by minermonitor

--> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1772780.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wulfgar_1979

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:31:35 PM

Well I found this web/rig monitor client on another forum when the developer just started his project and I can say that he made a very good job with it.
I followed every development step and I have to say he came a long way with this monitor client. I was always searching for a good interactive monitor client, but I never found one which was simple to use and if it was simple to use then for sure it didn't have all the features that I needed to run my rigs.

We all know how much it takes to change coins if you don't have a good web monitor which can help you to change between polls and coins. You have to connect the monitor to every rig, the mouse, the keyboard, reset the startup, then reset the whole rig and repeat it as many times as how many rigs you have. But with this client all it took to change coin or pool was a mouse click. And the best of all is that I can change the WattTool configuration with each coin or pool switch. This was the thing that I appreciated the most! no more start.bat for each coin/pool. You have it all in one place. Sure it takes a couple of minutes to set up a coin/pool, but afterwards you don't have to do a thing. And you can just copy paste your arguments for each coin/pool.

The best part is that you can upload your already saved WattTool configs to the webserver and just save and you are good to go. You have the option to delay the start of WattTool if you prefer that or you can start before the miner starts. I already made like 48 WattTool configs and 10 coin/pool configs for each rig. And now I just open the web application wherever I like it and just click on the coin/pool which I would like to use and voila it happens! no more squating, changing monitor/mouse/keyboard!

You have stats on the web app. Hashrate. Profit calculator and the developer as you can see has some very interesting stuff lined up for implementation! I can hardly wait for the rig reset/watt monitor hardware so if by any chance one of my cards goes blank I could restart my rigs wherever I want. And to see the Watt consume on the web is just cherry on the top!

I can recomend this monitor app to everyone. it is simple well build easy to use and it does just what the miner needs!
BALTA00

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:50:07 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 12:52:00 AM by BALTA00

Congratulation! Now it look more professional Smiley

I can't select Optiminer Sad
yalviert

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:02:11 AM

To detect me malware :/
wulfgar_1979

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:04:41 AM

To detect me malware :/

troll
farbodmahini

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:17:59 AM

it's holly cool !  Grin

can u create a Tutorial Video ?

please add more miners softwares,  and add this option "  Automatic change miner based on profitability " as soon as possible !

Thanks
BALTA00

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

add support for sgminer and optiminer, and add support for suprnova pool, that can conect to supernova API? I like mine rare coins like zDash, zClassic, Komodo, XCI that only can find in suprnova pool and are sold in exchanges like bittrex and cryptopia, if you add support to conect to api from suprnova pool and Bittrex and Cryptopia exchange it will be very usefull tool Smiley
farbodmahini

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:28:19 PM

it's holly cool !  Grin

can u create a Tutorial Video ?

please add more miners softwares,  and add this option "  Automatic change miner based on profitability " as soon as possible !

Thanks

I working integrate Optiminer. Which miner do you need? I will try to add next release. If I implement automatic change, I will need correct profit calculation formula each coin, but I haven't got all now. Sad

And yeah. I will create tutorial video how to use application Wink

Add Optiminer , CCminer , CPuminer , ...!

can u use the formula for this pool ? http://miningpoolhub.com

they have and auto-switch also ! u can use it in this monitor ? or add !

Thanks Bro !
wulfgar_1979

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:29:07 PM

but if you have the ZEC miner implemented in the Client then to you can mine anywhere you want you just give your arguments in the config. you can use any pool you want if your arguments you gave are correct! The only thing the developer has to do to implement the miners in the client the rest is up to the user! and this goes for all the miner apps implemented in this client!
wulfgar_1979

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:59:36 PM

but if you have the ZEC miner implemented in the Client then to you can mine anywhere you want you just give your arguments in the config. you can use any pool you want if your arguments you gave are correct! The only thing the developer has to do to implement the miners in the client the rest is up to the user! and this goes for all the miner apps implemented in this client!

Yes. The Client can use another config with example in Claymore Zec. It can handle ZCL, ZDash and another coins, but the website not handle it. I try release this night the new site and It will use new coins. Smiley

buy even if you don't get statistics on the web client you can still change the miners no? even with unsupported pools/coins? right now I do not really care about statistics that much. the main thing would be to be able to change miners and wattool config on everycoin/miner/pool there is Smiley))
BALTA00

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:09:26 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 07:27:29 PM by BALTA00

Yes. The Client can use another config with example in Claymore Zec. It can handle ZCL, ZDash and another coins, but the website not handle it. I try release this night the new site and It will use new coins. Smiley

buy even if you don't get statistics on the web client you can still change the miners no? even with unsupported pools/coins? right now I do not really care about statistics that much. the main thing would be to be able to change miners and wattool config on everycoin/miner/pool there is Smiley))

Yes. You can change pool and coin and miner. Only the web view is not correct. But the mining is working with new config Wink

Oh that is nice, I can change to unsupport coins, now we need only support for sgminer and Optiminer, now with config freature we can chose many coins and switch easy Smiley

you could add a "personal-miner" folder or manys folders for add a new miner In case that any new miners comes out and the monitoring software run start.bat from personal-miner folder I mean like it:

If I find any new miner I paste all files in "personal-miner" folder and I run it with "start.bat"
BALTA00

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:51:55 PM

It is not a problem, if miner can change to "personal-folder" its very usefull, for now I remember:

BALTA00

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:20:32 AM

I uploaded new release! Please update anyone the client! Have a nice day! Wink

I have proble with Optiminer, check inbox
lscape7

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:27:32 AM

How do you set it up to Autostart? Tried task scheduler and the startup folder , both wont work
BALTA00

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:37:34 AM

How do you set it up to Autostart? Tried task scheduler and the startup folder , both wont work

Create a shortcut, and paste it here:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
lscape7

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:06:22 AM

Thansk mate , got it working. Turns out to be another issue causing it not to start.
Wotan Wipeout

Activity: 438
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:58:02 AM

First.....Very nice work! Thx a lot.
Second...

I want to add my Nvidia cards. For this i need CC Miner 1.8.4
Can you add it pls?

Greetings
takasungi

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:24:37 AM

i confuse about statistic graph NEQU because the highest of line is the speed of rig that have highest speed.
and in statistic page can have auto refresh ?

wulfgar_1979

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:26:56 AM

looks better every day! nice!
wulfgar_1979

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:28:50 AM

i confuse about statistic graph NEQU because the highest of line is the speed of rig that have highest speed.
and in statistic page can have auto refresh ?

NEQU stands for NICEHASH EQUIHASH so it is supposed to be higher then the ETH hashrate or Other hashrates. and the statistic page refreshes every minute!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: