Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Litecoin] LTC.CryptoCoined.Com + Pay As Low As 0.00 In Transaction Fees  (Read 1700 times)
NightAss (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 03:59:21 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2013, 08:58:38 PM by NightAss

Pool is closed for the time being till I can get it rock solid stable  thanks for the support and it was great fun     all payouts get paid out automatically so you should all have your litecoins  on average ppl in the pool made 20 to 40% more litecoin then we should have just form luck not taking into acount less Transaction fees as well

all info below is still valid in regards to Paying Way Way Way Less In Fees in fact after I started this pool me and my friends were paying 0 fees

http://LTC.CryptoCoined.Com
An Australian litecoin Pool You don't have to be from Australia

Host: ltc.cryptocoined.com
Port:  9327
Username: Your Litecoin Address
Password: Anything

CGMiner Example
cgminer.exe --scrypt -g 4 -o http://ltc.cryptocoined.com:9327 -u Lf9zaCGRSHLJ4qgBisswmb5tFkHPf3Y46T -p 123 -I 13

There has been major breakthrough in Litecoin mining via P2Pool type mining

Most ppl who mine with p2pool will have there wallets look like this

Loads of small transactions that after a day will add up to say 4 litecoin and if your like me you will then send that litecoin too vircurex.com or btce
and you will get this message

you paying such a high transaction fee because its over the size limit and thats because of 100s of small transactions

how to fix this you ask? join a smaller pool like http://ltc.cryptocoined.com:9327 that will find less blocks per day but will pay vastly more per block witch will add up to the same amount of litecoin in your wallet each week but with way less fees getting taken out

I sent 11.00 LTC Litecoin today to my account at vircurex and payed 0.00 in fees yes thats right 0

I know what your thinking this is a grate idea and you will save me loads of litecoin in fees but what happens when your pool starts finding 30 blocks a day like p2pool.

once the pool starts finding more then 5 blocks per day I will make LTC2.CryptoCoined.Com and new users will mine there and so on

If you would like to make a Vircurex.com account feel free to use my referal code
https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=72-13215

I was asked to add my litecoin Address
If you would like to donate to me my Litecoin Address is LdiVM953xEsd3UXUTyfn4HF5EK3awU2GKH
NightAss (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:52:46 PM

Hello redmadnug

I see you starting mining and I wish you the best of luck how ever for your username you need to enter your litecoin Wallet not a username eg redmadnug it needs to look like this LNY23w3JhBPnhgVjzW7vq4ZAPhS4XdVUym any litecoins you make will be sent to redmadnug witch is not your wallet and seeing as redmadnug is not a wallet I am gessing the litecoin will get deleted or shared among other's on the pool

plz reconnect under your wallet that you would like to receive the litecoin on
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 09:06:32 PM

Will Check This Pool Out Tomorrow  ;-)
NightAss (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:43:30 PM

thats good news

I hope to keep the pool down to 4 blocks per day if your on a pool that finds loads per day its lots of small transactions that seem to increase the fees you pay when you send the litecoin out of your wallet but if your on a nice pool where you find less blocks per day but get paid more each block you get the same litecoin but pay way less in fees when you try and move it out
Tw1ser

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:34:53 AM

What does "Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart" actually mean ?
NightAss (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:17:29 AM

What does "Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart" actually mean ?

The short version is that the work to produce the "next" block depends on the previous block.  The moment a new block is found, any in-progress searching is aborted because it won't produce anything useful.  This is important because it encourages a "found" block to be used and distributed quickly.

You should see this message each time the litecoin network as a whole finds a new block.

it should be noted that p2pool has 10-second blocks so you'll see this message about once every 10 seconds.
Tw1ser

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 06:29:07 AM

The short version is that the work to produce the "next" block depends on the previous block.  The moment a new block is found, any in-progress searching is aborted because it won't produce anything useful.  This is important because it encourages a "found" block to be used and distributed quickly.

You should see this message each time the litecoin network as a whole finds a new block.

it should be noted that p2pool has 10-second blocks so you'll see this message about once every 10 seconds.

Ok thanks, seems like this pool is a little bit higher income for me, would be better if there were more people to find blocks.

So, PEOPLE join this pool while it's much profitable than any other and easy to use/setup !
NightAss (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 06:45:42 AM

welcome Tw1ser

and yes its very profitable but we need a few more ppl about 10.0MH/s more would be good I am aiming for no more then 5 blocks per day any more then that it would be counter productive as wallet fees would go up this is one of those times where less really is more lol
Tw1ser

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:37:30 AM

Are you going to lock the pool (make it private) after it will reach ~5+ blocks per day ?
NightAss (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:01:10 PM

Yes we are looking into making it private as we speak

thinking of an litecoin allow list or simply hideing the connection info so no new ppl can find the info and over time when ppl drop off or die we make the info public again and like I been saying making a LTC2 pool as well because I would like to help as many ppl avoid taxes as I can
Tw1ser

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 04:42:46 AM

Payouts already seem really amazing, much better than any other pool. Right now it's a gold mine  So people join while you can!
NightAss (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 12:34:56 AM

yes lets hope our luck stays good

but ether way me and my friends pay no wallet fees atm so that saves me a lot of litecoin so luck or no luck I end up with more litecoin then ever befor

and it did  double tab found a block and one like 60mins later woooooooooooot
NightAss (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:56:21 PM

Pool is closed for the time being till I can get it rock solid stable  thanks for the support and it was great fun     all payouts get paid out automatically so you should all have your litecoins  on average ppl in the pool made 20 to 40% more litecoin then we should have just form luck not taking into acount less Transaction fees as well

all info above is still valid in regards to Paying Way Way Way Less In Fees in fact after I started this pool me and my friends were paying 0 fees
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: