Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will wear your signature for 1 week for 0.005BTC  (Read 459 times)
Willitivity (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk,
Am offering a rent for my signature space at an okay rate,
For 0.005BTC only, I will wear your signature for 1 WEEK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:40:20 AM

Hello BitcoinTalk,

there are so many open signature campaign out there, Just do some effort to search and join to them. No campaign manager will get your offer because you are currently low rank and no credibility holding. Learn to practice patience and hard-work then improve quality of your post so that you will be easily accepted on sig campaign. Better luck your thread or else you will be on the hot list of campaign manager that may trigger to be denied always on your future application

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:12:38 AM

How about you not be so lazy and self-absorbed, thinking that someone will actually pay you specifically, a member, any kind of amount?

Just join a signature campaign. There are tons of them. Oh wait, I see why no one wants you to join them, you spam and farm giveaway threads. I don't see why you belong on any board outside games and rounds.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:33:26 AM

Hello BitcoinTalk,

there are so many open signature campaign out there, Just do some effort to search and join to them. No campaign manager will get your offer because you are currently low rank and no credibility holding. Learn to practice patience and hard-work then improve quality of your post so that you will be easily accepted on sig campaign. Better luck your thread or else you will be on the hot list of campaign manager that may trigger to be denied always on your future application

there so many open but yet the payment for that rank is pretty low and maybe he was not settled yet and wants to earn more by offering his sig.

@OP i don't think truly their would be someone paying you with that price since 1. Your post quality is not so good and as decoded says you are just staying on games and rounds board which is the most evaded section by mostly all of sig campaign here.

So for now you should accept the fact that its so hard for you to get some slot in sig campaigns and better to fix all things need to be fix so you can be a best pick by the managers who finds a fitted participant to his campaign.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:49:46 AM

Hello BitcoinTalk,

I think it is very difficult if someone hires you for that because your rank in just a Member. But still its good as you are offering at a very reasonable rate and anyone who cant afford to make a signature campaign and hire a manager can directly approach you for the advertising.
My query is how much posts will you do in a week in this offer ?

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:16:25 AM

You need the job so you will have to search for t and as you are a lower ranked member so the advertisers are not dependent on you. Suppose if you were a higher ranked member or a well reputable member of the forum then someone may response you faster to advertise on your signature. You need to join to any signature campaign nowadays secondstrade is open for joining.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

You need the job so you will have to search for t and as you are a lower ranked member so the advertisers are not dependent on you. Suppose if you were a higher ranked member or a well reputable member of the forum then someone may response you faster to advertise on your signature. You need to join to any signature campaign nowadays secondstrade is open for joining.
yes secondstrade is very nice signature campaign. He will currently get a lesser amount than 0.005 from participating in the secondstrade signature campaign but when he will reach to full member then he will earn 0.005 BTC.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:34:47 PM

What even make you think someone will takes you on your offer when people who are on higher rank with positive rating by respected members on the forum still applies on open signature and not waiting for offer to drop on their inbox like you then what is your own leverage over them. I suggest you take advantage of the suggestions posted ahead and get to work to build on your rank and if possible, your reputation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: