Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Ideas/Domains, admittedly clueless  (Read 484 times)
mm13 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:22:35 AM

I've been doing my research but have yet to obtain any bitcoins  Undecided

I am trying to decide if I want to develop websites for some of the domains I have, or if someone more knowledgeable would be interested in a partnership, etc.

Some of my domains: freebitcoinexchange.com, btcminingpools.com, thebtcpost.com, btcdigimoney.com, btclistings.com, thebitcoinstandard.com, verifiedbitcoinmerchants.com, and some others.

Again, I am very inexperienced with mining, and bitcoins in general. But I am very interested and would like to start getting something going. I have developed a few websites, nothing big, but I think I could get something going on a couple of these with help..??
Software2

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:30:29 AM

So you're just squatting on domains you hope will make you some money if someone else does the work?
nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:34:38 AM

So you're just squatting on domains you hope will make you some money if someone else does the work?
Not a very good strategy...

Software2

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:40:29 AM

btc market is saturated with these things anyway. You could help the ltc community with some of these things that don't yet have a btc equivalent.
mm13 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:59:19 AM

No, not exactly. I have web developing skills, but lacking btc experience.. partnership.. get it?
Vladimir Putin

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:10:14 AM

not a bad idea on the surface if you're willing to hold onto some of them for years and/or start developing them yourself. I do suspect though the rise of .abc domains will vastly decrease the profitability of domain squatting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: