Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [b]join pump group and lose your money[/b]  (Read 1513 times)
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

Which coin was this?!  Angry
EBST in Trex Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:29:09 AM

There's still no official pump and dump group on Yobit or in any exchanges,but one groups is forming a community but they have yet to implement their system,because they have not gathered 5000 members,which is one that they are trying to accomplish ..
I do not think it is necessary for a group to work under the permission of an exchange to trade with them. Just having an account and forming a team of those account holders will be more than enough to manipulate the prices. I believe usually these group of people will target multiple exchanges at a time to get better benefits.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:00:30 AM

There's still no official pump and dump group on Yobit or in any exchanges,but one groups is forming a community but they have yet to implement their system,because they have not gathered 5000 members,which is one that they are trying to accomplish ..
I have seen many before and also had a close look at one who used to publish about coin that they will pump in twitter.

I will not follow any of them because i know they will just claim there will be pump on coin that they may be holding for many days/weeks and which don't have any volume. They will just pour their bags of shitcoin at your buy orders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:35:56 AM

"official" what does that even mean?!!
first of all yobit is too small and they don't let anybody except themselves pump anything and make any profit. so forget about any trading and any possibility on there.
also you may not know this but pump and dump and in short manipulations are not exactly legal in many countries and it is against the law to do it even if it is in an unregulated market such as altcoin markets.
and besides, these are scamming methods not really a good idea to join any of them. but they go unnoticed most of the time since they get newbies only and when they lose they think it is their own fault not because of bad information.

Only Bitcoin
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:18:30 PM

Thanks for the warning sir, I understand what do you mean to say but sometimes you learned your mistake about trading and that will make you to be more careful about your money to invest. Even I read this warning I still use trading because I know there is a right time for you. There are some trader made rich by altcoins because it has a swing movement that no one can control it.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

I have seen many before and also had a close look at one who used to publish about coin that they will pump in twitter.

I will not follow any of them because i know they will just claim there will be pump on coin that they may be holding for many days/weeks and which don't have any volume. They will just pour their bags of shitcoin at your buy orders.
Thats why i dont really believe on those words actually that some people always tell me that a particular coin will pump since there are no guarantee that it will surely pump thats why proper research and really avoid on listening to other people specially that always saying about pumps and dumps.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:35:13 PM

Thats why i dont really believe on those words actually that some people always tell me that a particular coin will pump since there are no guarantee that it will surely pump thats why proper research and really avoid on listening to other people specially that always saying about pumps and dumps.

This reminds me of chat in trollbox. saying "xcoins get ready to be pump (dump)"  lol making unsuspecting reader to buy the coin which is actually buying the coin of the person spreading the troll message  about that xcoin lol.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:43:34 PM

join pump group only owner/founder pump get much profit
because before annoucement coin to pump, owner/founder is ready buy much coin
after buy is pump, founder/owner open selling too, and you very late, you buy only pending order seling owner, so after you buy not long time coin can down price again
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:39:07 AM

I don't think anyone need to tell you this, that you are going to lose money in the long run, most of these guys that post trading tips or signals would have already bought the suggested tokens and accumulate and you would be buying into their own dump. No free money anywhere, sorry for your loss
Loganota

Activity: 1764
Merit: 881

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:54:53 AM

It's great to have such posts (not for you, unfortunately). People often talk about trade as if it were the easiest way to make money in the world, that anyone can earn easy and when they enter this world they lose a lot of money. So thank you for sharing your experience.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:34:06 PM

what people usually forget about pumpers and their groups is that a pump is a fake rise in price and nobody else is really buying the coins to make the price really go up. and also the only way a pumper can make money is if "you" buy his coins otherwise he has bought something that he cant' sell in his favorite price.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:57:35 PM

I you are saying about the pump group which often come to yobit and start the bot pump then that is really a risky investment if someone will invest while that pump and at that time the best option will be to invest smaller amount because they often buy smallest amount so it will take longer to buy back your coins. The other precaution is that you have to do short term investment like do not wait longer for the price that it will increase more higher.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: