Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Netflix account  (Read 481 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rajat08 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:36:47 AM

Actually I am not Selling but will be sharing my account. So not a hacked account.

I will be sharing my "Standard" Netflix account with you for half the price. Its around 10$, so you need to pay 4.86$ around. I accept BTC and Paytm as well.

Since this is my personal account it will be lifetime. Also since this is Standard Account Only,so at a time only you can view at 2 screens only means 1 for you and 1 for me.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Krusty guy

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:37:09 AM

A month, or a one off payment?
rajat08 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:53:30 AM

A month, or a one off payment?
A month.
Its like sharing a account.
If no of users increase I will bring more accounts. At the moment I have only 1 account.

Not hacked account. If in case password gets changed, new password will be given for same account.
danfoda

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:44:51 AM

I'd consider it if it was 4 screens + full hd, but im not paying $5 to be sharing 2 screens with standard quality with someone else, lol. Shit deal.
Krusty guy

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:12:25 PM

I'd consider it if it was 4 screens + full hd, but im not paying $5 to be sharing 2 screens with standard quality with someone else, lol. Shit deal.

then he would resell to 4 people.
Frosxh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:54:34 PM

I'm kinda interested in this offer, however i would like to know first if you will require payment first from me or i will only give you my $5 share after a month of splitting your account with me. let me know via PM. thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: