Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitssurfer.com upto 25 Satoshi per site surf in Manual TE & 130% Revshare  (Read 6940 times)
Bitcoin-Vlog

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 06:39:10 AM

Funny. Since yesterday, the contest has not been shown and we were in second place. Very strange.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitssurfer (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

pretty poor value for new launch and after all these contests
instead of expected 13000 satoshi for 1000 points it was just only 1000 satoshi
As we said earlier point conversion rate is directly dependent on the revenue generated by the system.

Funny. Since yesterday, the contest has not been shown and we were in second place. Very strange.
We are facing some problems in contest now everything is fine and the prizes are deposited to the members account already.

Have a great day Smiley
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:54:51 AM

This sites looks promising. I already Joined and will test the site.  Grin

BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:57:48 AM

Still the level of earnings are measly. It will probably take forever to get value out of it
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:41:02 AM

It includes both TE and Revenue sharing website so these are the benefits for the people who are going to join with you.
In order to earn rev share, what is the minimum package that everyone should purchase, with this purchase are you going to give any credits for it?
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:13:07 PM

Hey buddy, make change in your posting. In your post it shows 10 satoshi for one website and in actuall I am getting only 5 satoshi per website. Anyways I use your site for traffic exchange and I like your site. I have to say that your site is really one among the best traffic exchange sites with nice design.
Bitssurfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 05:13:48 AM

It includes both TE and Revenue sharing website so these are the benefits for the people who are going to join with you.
In order to earn rev share, what is the minimum package that everyone should purchase, with this purchase are you going to give any credits for it?
members can purchase adpack for 0.01BTC and in return they receive 130% return and also 1000 traffic exchange credits.

Hey buddy, make change in your posting. In your post it shows 10 satoshi for one website and in actuall I am getting only 5 satoshi per website. Anyways I use your site for traffic exchange and I like your site. I have to say that your site is really one among the best traffic exchange sites with nice design.
Members with Ultimate upgrades receive 25 satoshi for each website they surf. Amount of satoshi's you earn is totally depending upon your membership level. Hope you understand.
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:28:37 AM

When does points convert in BTC?

lockept93

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

Nobody? Undecided

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

iam only getting payed 5 satoshi per page not 10 satoshi ?

kind regards
Moujahid

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:56:19 AM

This Site is Paying or just an other scam ! Roll Eyes
lockept93

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:21:45 AM

I wish more activity in this thread - at least the admin should be here more often.

lockept93

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:22:04 AM

bumping this - are here no user?

cannonstar

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:00:12 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 08:49:44 PM by cannonstar

NO PROXY/VPN/TOR ALLOWED. But I didnt use any of them still cant login. Sad
ethantaylor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:23:09 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 05:54:56 AM by ethantaylor

I'm interested. You mentioned that "Members will receive upto 120% Return on each adpack they purchase." Could you please explain how you cover the extra 20%? I ask this question because revshare can be controversial so it is important to figure out whether a business is legit before joining it. No offense. Please don't feel insulted.

springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:52:33 AM

I remember this from last year.
I ran the surfer and it did pay out but it took a very long time to receive it.
Now that was in beta mode.
So this new points system is new and I would imagine it would take even longer to receive the bitcoins to my wallet in a final verdict because as we all know point systems take a seriously long time to accumulate until anyone does eventually get paid from using them.
This is just a fact of life when it comes too any points rewards system even the airlines and multi million dollar a year business like airmiles and those type of corporate businesses.
lockept93

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

Minimum is 0.001 for cashout.
I got Minimum is 0.0006 on my balance.
It takes really long to reach the limit.

Bitssurfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:13:43 AM

Nobody? Undecided
Bitssurfer Admin is now here to answer.

When does points convert in BTC?
Points are converted to cash at the end of each month.

This Site is Paying or just an other scam ! Roll Eyes
Yes we are paying you can check our latest withdrawals at http://www.bitssurfer.com/index/withdrawals

iam only getting payed 5 satoshi per page not 10 satoshi ?
kind regards
As a free member you receive 5 Satoshi, but as an upgraded member you receive 10 and 25 satoshi according to your membership level.

Minimum is 0.001 for cashout.
I got Minimum is 0.0006 on my balance.
It takes really long to reach the limit.
But there is no earning limits you can earn as much as you want. Earning only depends upon the effort you do. Minimum withdraw is at 0.001BTC if we reduce it we had to pay huge fees which is unbearable for members, hope you understand.

I remember this from last year.
I ran the surfer and it did pay out but it took a very long time to receive it.
Now that was in beta mode.
So this new points system is new and I would imagine it would take even longer to receive the bitcoins to my wallet in a final verdict because as we all know point systems take a seriously long time to accumulate until anyone does eventually get paid from using them.
This is just a fact of life when it comes too any points rewards system even the airlines and multi million dollar a year business like airmiles and those type of corporate businesses.
We are unable to understand as we started on 10th of February 2017, how can you remember us from last year and we never started our business in beta mode.

I'm interested. You mentioned that "Members will receive upto 120% Return on each adpack they purchase." Could you please explain how you cover the extra 20%? I ask this question because revshare can be controversial so it is important to figure out whether a business is legit before joining it. No offense. Please don't feel insulted.
Thanks for your interest. Now members can receive upto 130% (If they upgraded to Ultimate Membership). Now as you questioned how we can pay extra 30% to members. The answer is quite simple that we reserve 30% of Bitssurfer revenue for Adpack buyers and we didn't use it for any other purpose.
Let us explain in detail:
Let suppose we Generate 1BTC in the form of Revenue.
We share 0.3BTC for point conversion (Which was done on the end of each month)
We reserve 0.3BTC for adpack holders (Even if there was no active adpacks we reserve it for future adpack sales)
We utilize 0.3BTC for site expensive (Server Charges) and website promotions (To gain new members).
We utilize remaining 0.1BTC as a admin profit.
Hopefully that'll answer your questions. If not feel free to contact us.

NO PROXY/VPN/TOR ALLOWED. But I didnt use any of them still cant login. Sad
Using Bitssurfer with PROXY/VPN/TOR is not ALLOWED. It is just to keep Bitssurfer.com a safe place for advertisers (So they get the result they deserve).

bumping this - are here no user?
For now onward you'll not need to bump this anymore because from now we keep this topic active.

I wish more activity in this thread - at least the admin should be here more often.
Yes we realize its importance and we are now here more often to support non-registered members.
ethantaylor

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

Thanks for your interest. Now members can receive upto 130% (If they upgraded to Ultimate Membership). Now as you questioned how we can pay extra 30% to members. The answer is quite simple that we reserve 30% of Bitssurfer revenue for Adpack buyers and we didn't use it for any other purpose.
Let us explain in detail:
Let suppose we Generate 1BTC in the form of Revenue.
We share 0.3BTC for point conversion (Which was done on the end of each month)
We reserve 0.3BTC for adpack holders (Even if there was no active adpacks we reserve it for future adpack sales)
We utilize 0.3BTC for site expensive (Server Charges) and website promotions (To gain new members).
We utilize remaining 0.1BTC as a admin profit.
Hopefully that'll answer your questions. If not feel free to contact us.
Thank you. Do you generate revenue only through members' upgrades?

Bitssurfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:53:28 AM

Thank you. Do you generate revenue only through members' upgrades?
Not only by selling upgrades but also we generate revenue by selling advertising credits (Such as Login ad, First page, second page and third page ads in traffic exchange, banner ads) and also by 3rd party Adnetwork. Like Mellowads, Bitmedia, a-ads and more.
Not only that we also share 50% of commission we earned in other programs, to keep Bitssurfer more stable place.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: