Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Small Simple SMS Verification US Numbers, Free at the time]  (Read 641 times)
btcbhxd (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:51:40 AM

i am currently setting up a simple public service for sms verification. Its currently free , and i would be happy to get some testers ( and you get your verification ) -> No Registration
US Numbers only at the moment, more numbers will be added if theres interest.

http://www.bloodact.com/sms/

Please note that there can be downtime , since this is just the basic concept.
Currently you will need to click the tabs to refresh the tab. SMS will take about 30 seconds from received till display.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

Both numbers are voip so they can't be used for verifications.  Sad Do you have any normal numbers?
btcbhxd (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:34:19 PM

Both numbers are voip so they can't be used for verifications.  Sad Do you have any normal numbers?

added a mobile number in austria not voip , however not us.
ko0ll0ove

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:59:13 PM

i am currently setting up a simple public service for sms verification. Its currently free , and i would be happy to get some testers ( and you get your verification ) -> No Registration

Currently you will need to click the tabs to refresh the tab. SMS will take about 30 seconds from received till display.

Hi, Your idea is very great, nowadays people need online phone number for many purpose, so maybe you will get lots of visitors. But may I ask you that how do you earn money back for your server maintain, phone provider,... And one more question, does your system automatically? because I've request a sms message 10 minutes ago (resent 2 times) and their is nothing in the smsbox.

btw, good luck with your project.
btcbhxd (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:20:25 PM

Hi, Your idea is very great, nowadays people need online phone number for many purpose, so maybe you will get lots of visitors. But may I ask you that how do you earn money back for your server maintain, phone provider,... And one more question, does your system automatically? because I've request a sms message 10 minutes ago (resent 2 times) and their is nothing in the smsbox.

could be that i changed some stuff while you tried it, yes it works automatically , is it there now? (Message-ID 79?) ( could also be the caching proxy i run infront ,maybe i have to disable it. )

Since there is not much traffic atm i am hosting it locally , i have some vps running. Adding more mobilephone numbers could be a problem though without any return yes.
0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:31:02 PM

could be that i changed some stuff while you tried it, yes it works automatically , is it there now? (Message-ID 79?) ( could also be the caching proxy i run infront ,maybe i have to disable it. )

Since there is not much traffic atm i am hosting it locally , i have some vps running. Adding more mobilephone numbers could be a problem though without any return yes.

Where did you get your australia number? Are they available to people in other countries to purchase?
btcbhxd (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:41:55 PM

Where did you get your australia number? Are they available to people in other countries to purchase?

no you cant buy them from other countries, real sim card.
ko0ll0ove

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:44:02 PM

Yes, I've order to send Message-ID 79 but I don't think that is a right form of message from the site I order. I mean, I try to create a new google account with your number and they send the verification message to sms inbox but maybe there are some mistake when encode the message  of your system (I see that mess was a Forwarded Mes). So I don't have something to complain because your idea is really great and the site was OK to me but I just want to notice you that for your research and develop your site. Good luck!
btcbhxd (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:08:55 PM

Yes, I've order to send Message-ID 79 but I don't think that is a right form of message from the site I order. I mean, I try to create a new google account with your number and they send the verification message to sms inbox but maybe there are some mistake when encode the message  of your system (I see that mess was a Forwarded Mes). So I don't have something to complain because your idea is really great and the site was OK to me but I just want to notice you that for your research and develop your site. Good luck!

true , only english language works at the moment, dont know if i can fix that easily, but will look into it in the future

Meanwhile i disabled caching so you see the sms faster and added a way to send sms on bottom of the page, currently just one number and a global limit of 1 sms / 5 minutes.
ko0ll0ove

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:05:47 PM

Yeah, I think thats really good for the very first time of new site. I think it kind of hard to fix it smoothly but thats not impossible. So I just can say good luck and again, your system is very helpful for everyone, and maybe in someday, I will come to your site and use your services usually.
btcbhxd (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:51:57 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: