Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CampBX Missing Transfer.  (Read 484 times)
pokerking2003 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 07:08:06 AM

I'm missing a bank transfer since 4/14. CampBX took out my account but hasn't funded my account yet. I normally get an email day before letting me know that its on its way and as of now I have yet to receive that email or the bank transfer. Do I have anything to worry?

I appreciate if CampBX would answer this.
kwafan

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:09:50 AM

Have you tried contacting them directly to see what's going on? I think that'd be your best bet. Good luck!
Hei_

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:18:31 AM

scammers everywhere...
dmod

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:44:11 PM

I've never had a problem with campbx before and I use them all the time. It usually takes a little while from when I see the amount debited from my bank until it shows up in my campbx account. Try contacting them directly if you have questions, they are usually very helpful.
Keyur @ Camp BX

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 04:15:13 AM

I'm missing a bank transfer since 4/14. CampBX took out my account but hasn't funded my account yet. I normally get an email day before letting me know that its on its way and as of now I have yet to receive that email or the bank transfer. Do I have anything to worry?

I appreciate if CampBX would answer this.

PK,

Some of our withdrawals were delayed by 24 hours due to high volume.  There was no other issue, so this should be resolved for you now.

Thank you,
    Keyur

Please stay tuned to our news and announcements feeds at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CampBX
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CampBX
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: