Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:13:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: metacoin  (Read 797 times)
spacegoat (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 07:10:37 AM

once we figure out a flawless system of decentralized currency uncollapsable and completely fair for all beings, I propose we call it metacoin, inspired by metacoin a btc-e user.

anybody familiar with s.n. goenke?  he offers free meditation retreats that'll rock your life with ancient wisdom.  he feeds you and houses you for 10 days of silence and teaches you the original meditation technique of the buddha "vipassana" which takes 10 days to absorb(in silence), and in all honesty its more potent than any psychedelic.  because your awareness goes molecular.  but in order to see the cities of life going on inside you must quiet your mind and learn to listen to the subtle realities.  its flippin awesome.  I participate in the retreats often, they are offered worldwide.  it comes from myanmar, the original technique has been lost for 2,000 years, india lost vipassana!  and it was in hiding in burma, or myanmar, this land:

and in 1972 it reemerged.  if you actually participate you will experience mystical reality unlike anything you have ever experienced I guarantee it..  and they charge nothing to teach you, their beautiful sanctuaries are run on donations, and they thrive because they change people's lives so deeply, people give alot to keep it alive and strong after they benefit greatly from the course.  but you have to follow their code of conduct, and they feed you all you can eat buffets every meal,  best I've ever been fed in my life. 

anyway, as an old student they will teach you meta meditation, which is another very interesting meditation technique, basically loving kindness towards all beings visible and invisible, and it reconnects you to the grid of life in a profound way.  forgiving others and seeking forgiveness.  they call that loving kindness radiation "meta"

and so metacoin I think is my favorite concept for a coin.

for anyone interested in getting a serious dose of life force and wisdom from one of the greatest ancient lineages in tact in existence

visit www.dhamma.org and register for a meditation course near you.  it will change your life forever.  if you end up taking me up on it and sitting a course, let me know I'd love to hear about it.

I've turned on hundreds to vipassana already and nobody regrets it.

dhamma.org

also there is a great film on the technique called "the dhamma brothers."  they brought the teachings into one of the worst alabama prisons and helped prisoners find meaning its a really great movie.

just crossed my mind.

Metacoin,  its sort of catchy

well, with much meta
-spacegoat

yeah baby yeah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: