Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $20 Steam Gift Card  (Read 1057 times)
AmXProX (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:54:16 PM

Have a $20 Steam Gift Card. I want 0.015btc for it. Or you can buy my steam account with the card for 0.025btc. Here's the thread for just the game account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1784424.msg17808335#msg17808335

I can no longer play game because this computer is a piece of fucking shit. You must take escrow to and find them. I'm not sending no code or account info and assist in getting everything changed over only to be taken.

You can send me a message anytime. Please include your email because I'm a fucking newbie and can't send more than 5 messages per hour. Can I pay to have this restriction removed? I've looked in the meta section of the forum to see if this is possible, but have yet to find anything out other than I have to make more posts and get to "junior member" in order to send more than 5 messages a hour. What a bunch of crap. I'm sure its there for a reason, but its fucking annoying especially if your talking to someone.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK