Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VPS/RDP ( Admin Access ) [Starts From 5 $ Worth BTC ]  (Read 9048 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

Do you happen to have older Ubuntu distros? I require more specifically LTS 14.04. For the $10 offer, do you only have those available in Virginia? I am looking to get one near Texas. Furthermore, is there any scalability with these servers at all beyond the offers you provide here?

Pm Sent  !

I didn't receive any PMs. Try again or just post here.

Also, what platform or control panel can we use to manage the server, reboot it, reinstall it, etc.? Is there any sort of API to do it automatedly or is it only manual?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ONCF (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:11:30 PM

Do you happen to have older Ubuntu distros? I require more specifically LTS 14.04. For the $10 offer, do you only have those available in Virginia? I am looking to get one near Texas. Furthermore, is there any scalability with these servers at all beyond the offers you provide here?

Pm Sent  !

I didn't receive any PMs. Try again or just post here.

Also, what platform or control panel can we use to manage the server, reboot it, reinstall it, etc.? Is there any sort of API to do it automatedly or is it only manual?

sorry forgot to send you pm

Pm sent now Smiley
yawnana

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:13:14 AM

Please reply my messages !

Any two Ebooks for just $1.5
PM me with Title/Author/ISBN/Amazon link
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

Please reply my messages !

Pm Sent

let me know if you need more  Wink

cheers
kattycris

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:39:17 PM

skype doesn't want buy vps from you  Cry Cry Cry Cry
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:58:16 AM

skype doesn't want buy vps from you  Cry Cry Cry Cry

contact me on Watsapp pm sent

let me know
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:05:58 AM

RE-STOCKED

PM me or leave a Reply
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:46:47 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 05:09:39 AM by btcton

I did not receive your previous PM.

What are the renewal plans for this RDP and what are the terms of service of it? Are we allowed to use these for whatever we want and in what part of the U.S. is the American location option for these servers? As for the Linux distros, do these have the same availability as your Windows RDPs? How much bandwidth do we get per server and what is the transfer limit of them, more specific than "Fast Internet Connection?" Finally, what control panel and APIs do you have available for dynamic creation and deletion of VPSs for scaling, if any?

As before, do you have older distros?

Either PM me or reply to this post with the information if possible.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:17:46 AM

I did not receive your previous PM.

What are the renewal plans for this RDP and what are the terms of service of it? Are we allowed to use for  thesewhatever we want and in what part of the U.S. is the American location option for these servers? As for the Linux distros, do these have the same availability as your Windows RDPs? How much bandwidth do we get per server and what is the transfer limit of them, more specific than "Fast Internet Connection?" Finally, what control panel and APIs do you have available for dynamic creation and deletion of VPSs for scaling, if any?

As before, do you have older distros?

Either PM me or reply to this post with the information if possible.

You didn't send me any Pm :p

However it's my pleasure to raspond to your questions :

What are the renewal plans for this RDP ?
Prices are same for both : First time buying & Renewal of an existing plan  ( prices are clear on the post)

what are the terms of service of it?

Those VPS/ RDP are Full Admin access , it means you can create users , manage your workspace ( install and or uninstall programs ) . Activity like run bots or minning are also allowed . SO YOU CAN USE IT FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT .

in what part of the U.S. is the American location option for these servers?
i m Covering only  3 STATES right now in USA :  OREGON - VIRGINIA & CALIFORNIA

As for the Linux distros, do these have the same availability as your Windows RDPs?
Linux , UBUNTU , CENTOS  systems are accessible remotley via SSH CLIENT ( port : 22 ), you will need to download an SSH client such as PuTTy to do that ( that's easy ) . you will access to Comand line only

If you wish to have GUI ( to see the desktop and icones ) i have a tutorial for that ( installin gnome , vnc server .... bla bla bla )i will help you with that

How much bandwidth do we get per server and what is the transfer limit
for bandwich informations go to the first page of that theard , you will see screenshots of people who took a vouch copy from me . it shows bandwish for the 1 gb ram 1 core cpu rinning windows 2016 , i still say that internet connection is good Cheesy because i do mining whith similar vps s and always have a good hash/rate and respond time

and THERE IS NO TRANSFER LIMIT .

what control panel and APIs do you have available for dynamic creation and deletion of VPSs for scaling, if any?
I am the only one who have access to the Control Panel , VPS s are created on demand , and will be able to shut down or restart any VPS if there is any problem.

for scaling option is available too .

I HOPE THAT ALL IS CLEAR FOR YOU NOW
AgnO5

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:44:24 PM

Great to hear you back

pm sent
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:25:05 AM

my pleasure  Smiley

New available now

( stock = 4 ) --  RDP / VPS  2 GB RAM / 2 Cores CPU --  Price = 10 $ Per Month -- Windows , Linux ; Ubuntu -- USA , CA , UK , GR
mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:41:30 AM

Whats your best price for 2 1gb for 4 months

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:05:01 AM

Whats your best price for 2 1gb for 4 months

PM sent mate

4 MONTHS running 2 VPS s ( 1 GB ram 1 Core Cpu ) each  , will be paid 30 $ worth of  BTC

ONCF (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:43:45 PM

BUMP
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:49:16 PM

BUMP

Hey, am i able to host bitcoin nodes, and other sorts of altcoin / crypto nodes on your VPSES? Do they have the right ports to be able to do that etcetera? If so, i am interested to buy some VPSES from you.

Please send me a PM if possible. I can pay with bitcoin upfront.

ONCF (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:56:58 PM

BUMP

Hey, am i able to host bitcoin nodes, and other sorts of altcoin / crypto nodes on your VPSES? Do they have the right ports to be able to do that etcetera? If so, i am interested to buy some VPSES from you.

Please send me a PM if possible. I can pay with bitcoin upfront.

PM sent  ,

I m running home now , will be online after 15 min

cheers

MR_Expert

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:55:42 PM

Fucking Scammer Scam me 50$ BTC. Deliver nothing  He is son of bitch. Don't Make deal with this scammer.

This MOF should be Ban from here.

i know i will never get back my money but this alert will help others to not get scammed from this fucker.

AgnO5

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:07:04 PM

----> RE-STOCKED <----

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________
1 GB RAM  / 1 vCPU / 30 Gb STORAGE / Fast Internet Connection

5 $ (per month) USA - UK - CANADA - GERMANY      

Available Servers :

- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Linux
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________
4 GB RAM  / 2 vCPUs ( 2 cores )  /  80 GB STORAGE  / Fast Internet Connection

19 $ (per month) USA - UK - CANADA - GERMANY   -->

Available Servers :

- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016

8 GB RAM  / 2 vCPUs ( 2 cores )  /  80 GB STORAGE  / Fast Internet Connection

38 $ (per month) USA - UK - CANADA - GERMANY   -->

Available Servers :

- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016

16 GB RAM  / 4vCPUs ( 2 cores )  /  80 GB STORAGE  / Fast Internet Connection

77 $ (per month) USA - UK - CANADA - GERMANY   -->

Available Servers :

- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- LINUX

REPLY or Send PM Smiley  

Some FAQ

What are the renewal plans for this RDP ?
Prices are same for both : First time buying & Renewal of an existing plan  ( prices are clear on the post)

what are the terms of service of it?

Those VPS/ RDP are Full Admin access , it means you can create users , manage your workspace ( install and or uninstall programs ) . Activity like run bots or minning are also allowed . SO YOU CAN USE IT FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT .

in what part of the U.S. is the American location option for these servers?
i m Covering only  3 STATES right now in USA :  OREGON - VIRGINIA & CALIFORNIA

As for the Linux distros, do these have the same availability as your Windows RDPs?
Linux , UBUNTU , CENTOS  systems are accessible remotley via SSH CLIENT ( port : 22 ), you will need to download an SSH client such as PuTTy to do that ( that's easy ) . you will access to Comand line only

If you wish to have GUI ( to see the desktop and icones ) i have a tutorial for that ( installin gnome , vnc server .... bla bla bla )i will help you with that

How much bandwidth do we get per server and what is the transfer limit
for bandwich informations go to the first page of that theard , you will see screenshots of people who took a vouch copy from me . it shows bandwish for the 1 gb ram 1 core cpu rinning windows 2016 , i still say that internet connection is good Cheesy because i do mining whith similar vps s and always have a good hash/rate and respond time

and THERE IS NO TRANSFER LIMIT .

what control panel and APIs do you have available for dynamic creation and deletion of VPSs for scaling, if any?
I am the only one who have access to the Control Panel , VPS s are created on demand , and will be able to shut down or restart any VPS if there is any problem.

for scaling option is available too .
about the service extention ?? i hope you will discount the original price month for renewals :
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:11:13 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 10:22:39 PM by ONCF

For renewal price last same as new subscribe

however if you do more than 3 months , then it will be a discount .

I will travel after 3 hours, and I would not be available within the next 12 hours.

leave me a pm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: