Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: won't let me delete so i edited this  (Read 883 times)
Sven42 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:36:05 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 04:09:18 AM by Sven42

I'm revising this as I am being very much misunderstood. My sense of humor is obviously not being understood here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:37:27 PM

can you send forgiveness? that's an all round nicer thing to put in the mail.
GizmoHF

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Follow your heart.

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

Can you send me some love?
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:48:15 PM

What kind of service is this  Cheesy and if you are planning to carry forward you can very well post in service section than in bitcoin discussion .Why dont you post some videos you made because i guess you have some terrible ones . Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

Do you have any enemies? Has someone just really pissed you off? Do you know someone that is just a terrible person?

Neither do I have any enemies, nor has anyone been such a terrible person to me directly that I would want to send "terrible things" to those people for BTC. If you're smart you will just keep out of the way of terrible folks and work on nice things instead. What you think you become. Smiley
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:59:01 PM

its coming up to valentines day.

and instead of offering a flower/chocolate service.. the OP decides that revenge is sweeter.. hmm
ops childhood could not have been very positive

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 09:08:12 PM

its coming up to valentines day.

and instead of offering a flower/chocolate service.. the OP decides that revenge is sweeter.. hmm
ops childhood could not have been very positive

Or maybe too positive he get too used to it and wanted to experience something different.  Though I am thinking about the possible effect if something nefarious as what OP thinks happen to a person during Valentines day LOL.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xJuturna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:10:24 PM

As an alternative why don't you send nice things to people instead. That way you cover both spectrum of the business and you can monopolize. On a realistic note, I don't think anybodies going to take you up on your offer. I can just go on amazon and anonymously send someone a bag of dicks if I really wanted to.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:32:28 PM

Not fo' nothin', but it rilly ain't hard ta mail someone a box o' shit, an' y'all kin do it pretty dam anonymously, too.  So I thank y'all's service here is kinda superfluous, if'n ya catch m'drift.  People in here tend ta not pay bitcoin even fo' the most useful thangs, much less summthin' as col' blooded but useless's this.  But good luck wit' yo revenge packages.
Sven42 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:08:28 AM

Look, this was basically a joke. I saw something similar to it. And no, I'm not willing to send feces in the mail. That is illegal. But now that you mention it if anyone wants me to send love I can send love too!
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:23:08 AM

I find things like this pretty disturbing to be honest, yes i can understand the desire to get people back but the problem is that these people have innocent children and spouses who may end up being the recipient of such nasties.  By all means have it out with your enemies but at least have a set of balls and do it yourself, face to face.  leave the innocent out of it....... Undecided
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:26:35 AM

Look, this was basically a joke. I saw something similar to it. And no, I'm not willing to send feces in the mail. That is illegal. But now that you mention it if anyone wants me to send love I can send love too!
Even manly love? Cheesy
This isn't actually a bad business idea. People are so busy these days that they hire others to do even the easiest tasks, like shopping or driving their kids to school. You could make money by offering to prepare packages for people. Think about it. Someone wants to send another person a christmas package, you go buy the stuff, wrap it up and done. Or they want their friend reminded he owes them a 6 pack Cheesy
Move it to the service section.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:43:57 AM

Let's forget everything else in this thread for a second and notice that this thread in fact belongs in the services section and not the Bitcoin discussion section. This is some pretty nasty stuff you're offering to do, but please at least choose he right place to post it. Smiley
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:58:03 AM

This is one of the worst service I have ever seen and wait a minute I am on Bitcoin discussion board so have this service move from here to service section. And I don't have enemies this world doesn't need people to have enemies it needs love, kindness maybe I feel if you change your topic to sending valentine surprise gifts I am sure many people will like it and that actually you could customise it. Don't use this platform to promote hate and especially don't use Bitcoin. Mend your ways and either lock this topic or change its contents. No one will buy your service for this kind of works.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

Do you have any enemies? Has someone just really pissed you off? Do you know someone that is just a terrible person?

Well, that's where I come in Wink. I will, within the confines of the law, mail a package to your enemies home or place of employment for compensation. The package can consist of whatever we decide upon as long as it is completely legal in the jurisdiction that the parcel will be received. My suggestions, to name a few, are glitter, dildo's, rotting food, etc... things of this nature. I would say it's best to have at least one of the three if not all three of these qualities... messy, disturbing, and disgusting. That's it! Contact me here and I will get back to you. Send multiple messages if I don't reply in a day because all of my inbox's fill up pretty quick. We can discuss the payment arrangement upon contact. Thank you for your time.

This is a gruesome business and will just promote violence and hatred and bitcoins name and credibility will be again tainted. If you agree with me why dont you change your business into a love escrow. This kind of business deals with the people who  have no guts to express their emotions to the person they love. The company on the other hand will be the one to deliver the message of love from that somebody who is afraid to express himself. Also, part of the services will be the delivery of break-up messages. Its hard to say to your gf of bf that you are already wanting a break-up with him/her and through this break-up delivery your break-up messages will be sent to your partner in life whom you do not want to be with anymore. Of course the payment should be in bitcoin.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:41:39 AM

i don't think i have enemies but i don't know if i have one. i am trying to live with a good things in my mind and so far, i think i am good with that. i think you'd better send chocolate or something to your enemies to say that you forgive what they did to you and i think its fair enough if now you can live with good.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:24:15 AM

Revenge is not the best to give on anybody's enemy and your service offered is promoting violence which is not truly good to be promoted here and everywhere, and i think it much better for you to find another decent job where you cannot hurts anyones feelings since i truly believe that theirs a bad karma will strike back after you do some bad againts to the other people.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:53:10 AM

Make love and not war. If someone made you pissed off,doing revenge is not a good thing you will only making the things more difficult to settle.  Your idea to make revenge is not good at all.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:03:48 PM

Very funny service. but I like it a lot. good thing is you do not want to break any low. you'll do anything under rules and regulations which is good..
and more better is you agreed to send loves also... good luck for your service.
Sven42 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:05:34 AM

Very funny service. but I like it a lot. good thing is you do not want to break any low. you'll do anything under rules and regulations which is good..
and more better is you agreed to send loves also... good luck for your service.

Thank you. It's not as bad as people are making it out to be. I'm just thinking how funny it would be to send someone a giant box of dildo's to their place of employment. Or, I saw a similar service that sends envelopes filled with glitter so when you open it glitter goes everywhere. Just nuisance stuff. If it got too crazy I could just turn it down, but I imagine that if it's legal it's probably nothing too bad. I wonder if there's a way to put this post in the services section without making a new post?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: