Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 502 Bad Gateway  (Read 3992 times)
Wangbus

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

Principal Software Engineer

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:24:43 AM

Not sure if this has been discussed before but are you accepting any pull requests at the moment ? I can write end to end tests with jasmine and cross verify if the things are working as they should be.In case of a feature request or a bug,it would only make sense to write code if you're accepting requests..

Yes we are. It'd be great if you're open to contribute! There's also a developer slack. Please contact me on Github if you would like access.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:34:53 AM

Seems to be bit old but I am encountering new error. Its error (504) via master 1 , forum is overloaded . However this happened to me two times only. Willing to know if this has happend with any other community people.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

Seems to be bit old but I am encountering new error. Its error (504) via master 1 , forum is overloaded . However this happened to me two times only. Willing to know if this has happend with any other community people.

I believe you are referring to this forum software (SMF)? I haven't faced any issues on the new beta myself but I'm getting that 504 error here while trying to post or sending private messages sometimes, refreshing the page seem to do the trick. It's worth reporting If you get more errors in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:02:23 PM

I believe you are referring to this forum software (SMF)? I haven't faced any issues on the new beta myself but I'm getting that 504 error here while trying to post or sending private messages sometimes, refreshing the page seem to do the trick. It's worth reporting If you get more errors in the future.

The old error is completely resolved now.
Your "new error" is one I get on this forum and I believe it's due to sending two requests to the server in a second (the server sends the 504 error in order to stabilise itself as it is designed not to do more than one thing to each ip in the same second because it isn't really useful for a forum to neeed to be faster.
Wangbus

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

Principal Software Engineer

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:55:38 PM

Fixed it. Sorry about that. There are branches being merged in. I will completely be honest that we are untangling some things at the moment. Thanks for being patient guys!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: