Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 11:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need someone to retrieve my old account back  (Read 330 times)
ripplehd1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:06:21 AM

its called ripplehd and the admin is not resetting the email, if you help me get ill sell it to first come first serve customer
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:41:14 AM

Why would you need the account if you're going to sell it right after?

Also, be patient. Recovering forgetten passwords aren't as high priority for the mods as recovering hacked accounts. Feel free to follow up on your PM's, but don't spam the mods.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 07:24:55 AM

youre only sign message use addres in conected youre account
to detail how youre get password if youre lost password or youre hacked account you can follow instruction this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

any people can't help you, youre only follow instruction in my share link
Frosxh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:33:21 AM

its called ripplehd and the admin is not resetting the email, if you help me get ill sell it to first come first serve customer

Only the admins can help you on this case as no regular user have access to forum's database to change the email linked on your account. You only need to provide all the required informations to the admins and if they found out you are the real owner of the account you will get it back

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:38:45 AM

no one can help you except the Admin (theymos) and theymos never retrieve any random account. he just ignore you if your account is a farmed or for sell,.
but try contacting him. he may got some free time one day and do a Click for you.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

Why would you need the account if you're going to sell it right after?

Also, be patient. Recovering forgetten passwords aren't as high priority for the mods as recovering hacked accounts. Feel free to follow up on your PM's, but don't spam the mods.
AFAIK, mods can't recover any hacked accounts or reset password. Only admins (Theymos, Badbear and Cyrus) can do that.

I think you won't get your account back if you still wanna sell it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: