Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will surge to $25,000+  (Read 3159 times)
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:35:39 PM

$25,000 yahoo finance sees dollar signs on the charts.  Grin I hope that I still have even a single bitcoin by that time it happens.

But as of now, I don't expect that to happen in the first place but if that happens suddenly, I'll do sell all I've got already.
I consider bitcoin has possibilities to reach that price someday in the future, as long as the devs team, miners and users hold on and keep supporting bitcoin as digital currency to fulfill people's demand of faster, secure and easy/simplify transaction around the world within minutes or better instantly like fiat money transaction. For now, we have to focus on current problems of bitcoin core and government regulations regarding exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:55:12 PM

$25,000 yahoo finance sees dollar signs on the charts.  Grin I hope that I still have even a single bitcoin by that time it happens.

But as of now, I don't expect that to happen in the first place but if that happens suddenly, I'll do sell all I've got already.
I consider bitcoin has possibilities to reach that price someday in the future, as long as the devs team, miners and users hold on and keep supporting bitcoin as digital currency to fulfill people's demand of faster, secure and easy/simplify transaction around the world within minutes or better instantly like fiat money transaction. For now, we have to focus on current problems of bitcoin core and government regulations regarding exchanges.
Speculating without time frame might not give any sense. When bitcoin is limited by supply, even a non technical person will able to predict about bitcoin's future price levels. Hence 25k USD must need to be accompanied with certain time frame so that we can have exact meaning of this yahoo finance's analysis on future bitcoin prices.
Grdas130979

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The truth is out there

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:07:36 PM

Long term i dont find anything impossible, even 50000 usd BTC, but its way too early and soon to say something like that. We are growing nicely, people still learn and adopt and we hope to continue the same. When there are no more BTC to mine and governments start to store BTC along with gold, we will see great things i believe

Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:11:16 PM

Sorry but its going to be a long time, and a lot of changes happening before Bitcoin would reach that level.

The average consumer is not going to use a currency that jumps around in value, takes sometimes hours to confirm a transaction,
cant be used other than buying things on the internet because of the transaction times, and many of the other issues currently facing us right now.

Face it. Bitcoin is a novelty. Until a lot of these issues are resolved, its going to be magic internet money for kids to play around with.

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

It's not impossible that bitcoin will surge at $25k if the demand really aimed higher then why we resist our expectation? Being positive towards bitcoin is a progressive way of viewiv future of digital crypto currency in huge explosion of its price. That will be a reality soon and as we can see the price nowadays is still climbing, and less fluctuations of going down was encountered then higher increase is developing again from time to time.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:17:24 PM

Long term i dont find anything impossible, even 50000 usd BTC, but its way too early and soon to say something like that. We are growing nicely, people still learn and adopt and we hope to continue the same. When there are no more BTC to mine and governments start to store BTC along with gold, we will see great things i believe
Governments are mining and storing bitcoins since 2013, did you think spike in price back then was only because of news only?
There are more than 5 countries silently accumulating bitcoins by mining and buying off the market the reason would be for them to try and manage the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies. Price going up and up was the main developer's purpose.
We need to stop giving away our bitcoins for cheap prices such as $1000 or even $1400 and should build a wall around $1800 by the end of this month.

🖤😏
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

I think this is a value that would be achievable after the next halving, but before that is unlikely to happen... unless there are serious improvements in the ecosystem. It's good to be watchful anyway, Bitcoin is known to surprise us.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:47:24 PM

I think this is a value that would be achievable after the next halving, but before that is unlikely to happen... unless there are serious improvements in the ecosystem. It's good to be watchful anyway, Bitcoin is known to surprise us.
These kind of evaluation are achievable but i am not sure how much time will it take for us to see these kind of valuation , cannot be predicted accurately ,everyone knows the future will be bright in terms of price valuation but when its going to happen will always be a mystery  .I think there will be a gradual growth than a sharp rise in price.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:31:56 PM

Governments are mining and storing bitcoins since 2013, did you think spike in price back then was only because of news only?
There are more than 5 countries silently accumulating bitcoins by mining and buying off the market the reason would be for them to try and manage the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies. Price going up and up was the main developer's purpose.
We need to stop giving away our bitcoins for cheap prices such as $1000 or even $1400 and should build a wall around $1800 by the end of this month.
Which governments are you talking about,where did you hear this news that governments are investing in mining,how can a government start investing in high risk returns as they are not taking those money from their pocket,it is the money of the citizens they are investing and if they do so the must publicly accept that and i have not heard a legit case regarding this.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:02:05 PM

Any source?  This is an interesting story,  if you can provide the  link of the source of the information here then it will be best time to buy BTC at this time.  Government accumulating Bitcoin is really one surprising news and it will definitely push the price up.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 08:56:36 AM

Sorry but its going to be a long time, and a lot of changes happening before Bitcoin would reach that level.

The average consumer is not going to use a currency that jumps around in value, takes sometimes hours to confirm a transaction,
cant be used other than buying things on the internet because of the transaction times, and many of the other issues currently facing us right now.

Face it. Bitcoin is a novelty. Until a lot of these issues are resolved, its going to be magic internet money for kids to play around with

I suspect people were telling basically the same when the Bitcoin price had been only around a few cents per coin. If anyone was saying that Bitcoin would be worth over 1k dollars, that would most likely have been considered as pipe-dreaming (or wishful thinking at best). Personally, I'm more inclined to think that now when Bitcoin has established itself the chances of it going way higher are more real than they were when one bitcoin had been worth only a fraction of a dollar

Ultimately, this is no more than the limitations of our mind

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: