Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Other Bitcoin forum  (Read 24900 times)
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:24:48 AM

Many sites have attempt to copy btctalk and even pay their visitors to post there but no one succeed. They are still a plain forum with no signature campaign in the line.

Yes I saw also other forum like a local forum but I'm quite hesitant to join like I'm thinking that it's a scam and I'm just wasting my time there. I only trust this forum and it helps me a lot since then so I must say bitcointalk.org is the best among the rest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:58:59 AM

It was like,, "I'm in paradise but I'm looking for a garbage dump sites.." Literally speaking,, as I've searched for that for many times but in the end.. This forum has all that others don't have,, don't even tried to joined them most of them are scammers and nonsense forum member.. Bitcointalk forum is a huge difference from them so just stick in here and earned altcoins, bitcoin or even dollars..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:49:19 AM

Yes I know, there is other Bitcoin forum. I think other forum not like this forum. Other forum there have almost airdrop campaign.
I like this forum,and hope that I will success in this forum.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:44:43 PM

Many sites have attempt to copy btctalk and even pay their visitors to post there but no one succeed. They are still a plain forum with no signature campaign in the line.

Yes I saw also other forum like a local forum but I'm quite hesitant to join like I'm thinking that it's a scam and I'm just wasting my time there. I only trust this forum and it helps me a lot since then so I must say bitcointalk.org is the best among the rest.

This forum is the most trusted website out there. There's no need to look for another. Startup Companies that are posting in here are also trusted by the users that already invested in their coin. Another thing is that the risk of being scammed in the other websites are very high.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:24:28 AM

I've been in one of an alternative forum other than bitcointalk that my friend send me a link to visit. I have forget the name of that site or copy of the linked itself. But I only spent 10 minutes looking for something that would make me stayed on that forum but none catches my interest and leave. It is more than just a forum it's looks like a loan sites. Most thread are intended for giving interest on loan bitcoin.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:55:06 AM

This forum is the most trusted website out there. There's no need to look for another. Startup Companies that are posting in here are also trusted by the users that already invested in their coin. Another thing is that the risk of being scammed in the other websites are very high.

Although there's no need to look for another furom since this furom is already has full of stuff's that we can learn on but its pretty impressive to look for another one since there are another part on the cryptocurrency planet has been posted on another one so we should explore it so that we can improve our knowledge about cryptocurrency. But if your afraid to get scammed on the other furom then be vigilant on all action you take so you wouldn't fall for scam schemes.

chrissss

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:11:16 AM

i’m new here but i think this is big forum because satoshi made it
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:06:04 PM

I've been back reading replies but I don't see anything about any forums that stands out like bitcointalk.org. It was the original, the first, the unbeatable and the oldest of all bitcoin forum that have millions of members all around the world. We're all lucky to be in this place, in this forum and in this community who value sharing and caring. We should be the one protecting it from scammers and spammers.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:41:00 AM

Theres also forum before but as of now I dont think ut will be open. Because this forum is the best for me easy to learned how its work and this forum you will get a lot of information because they have different threads and topics you read. And this forum have many campaign that helps you to earn bitcoin or money . Dont try to look other forum stay in this forum and spend your time with it and for sure your effort will have good result.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kevondo

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:25:37 AM

i’m new here but i think this is big forum because satoshi made it
It is nice to see the new users as well. I also use this forum and it is famous all around the world. As one of my friends told me that there are two main sites we use for the bitcoin that are bitcointalk forum and the bitcoin garden forum, this forum is also providing the signature campaign and the bounty it is making good popularity as bitcoin talk but according to me the bitcointalk forum, the best ever option.
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:19:55 AM

Actually I don’t really think there is any other Bitcoin forum online apart from news sites etc. But if there is, it won’t be popular and effective as Bitcointalk.org.well, maybe I should mention Reddit as a Bitcoin forum, lol, though it has to do with people from different communities.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

I am running my own bitcoin and crypto currency related forum,it's a young forum and we are paying our members for contributing to our forum

"This is a profit sharing community Receive 1000 Satoshis  5 Icobid And 1000 Victoriouscoin Per Qualified Post..
We send payout every week automatically30 post per week to qualify  All sections are paying sections"

This is our proof of payment that we are indeed paying all our members

The above domain is expired or may be parked and I see a lot of forums come and go all the time. This is the best forum where peopel are making good amount of money from campaigns and signatures.
I don't think their will another forum like Bitcointalk in future.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:51:34 PM

For signature campaigns, I give it to this forum and it has really helped a whole lot of people which I believe I havent seen any other forum where anyone can earn huge compared to this one. However it has caused more harm than good as people are just fund of spamming and dropping nonconstructive just for the pay when information should be passed across instead.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:34:09 PM

Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I need legitimate proof of transaction just comment it below.

Thanks and have a nice day fellow!

If there is another forum like this where you can look for ico's to apply in their ongoing campaign then i would still highly prefer that you stick with this forum. This forums is trusted by different traders obviously and the problem in other forums is, It was very risky because of the unknown users.
nakata90

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:35:49 AM

I don't think there is a better forum Bitcointalk, Manager of Bitcointalk Forum can help us avoid the deception, the campaign offered is moderated very well. Buy sell swap Altcoin and always up-to-date information from members, I like that.

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:18:35 PM

I don't think there is a better forum Bitcointalk, Manager of Bitcointalk Forum can help us avoid the deception, the campaign offered is moderated very well. Buy sell swap Altcoin and always up-to-date information from members, I like that.

Yeah you are right and there are 2 bitcoin forums that is offering the bitcoin now one is the bitcointalk forum and the bitcoin garden.  The forum is providing the signature campaign and it is the best forum so no need for the other forum. Bitcointalk forum are the best source for all of us now. So for me only the bitcoin forum is enough to earn good bitcoin income.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:48:16 PM

I don't see it personally, but a friend of mine whose also a member here says that the admin or maybe some of the admins here are planning to create a new one. i don't know if it's just a gossip but i myself can't confirm it yet. for now i don't know if it will be good for me or the others. let's see maybe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:09:53 PM

Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I need legitimate proof of transaction just comment it below.

Thanks and have a nice day fellow!

I think there are some other bitcoin forum out there that also has enough of information regarding to bitcoin just like what we have here in this forum but i couldn't say that they also have line where you can also earn through signature campaigns here in this forum are providing to us, there's a forum that I know where they have a profit sharing system and you can earn a few amount of satoshi per post and a certain amount of a certain altcoin but It was 1 year ago and I can't remember what site it is as they have changed their domain and site's name also I am not sure if the said site is still existing .
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

I don't see it personally, but a friend of mine whose also a member here says that the admin or maybe some of the admins here are planning to create a new one. i don't know if it's just a gossip but i myself can't confirm it yet. for now i don't know if it will be good for me or the others. let's see maybe.

Instead of creating a site for bitcoin or altcoin. You can invest on creating any gambling site to gain more bitcoin to get the profit from the users who have been invested on the site.
There are many forum site similar like bitcointalk and reddit but I don't think it is not needed to use it.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:35:34 PM

Many people tried to copy the bitcointalk forum before this one and failed. Bitcointalk forum is the first and the oldest bitcoin's forum and almost all the community are either members or daily visitors of this forum. So no chance to make a similar forum like bitcointalk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: