Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn in Atomic Coin via POS Mining  (Read 762 times)
AtomicProject (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 02:57:33 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 06:49:52 PM by AtomicProject

Today i will guide you how to earn in Atomic Coin via POS Mining without hard work. yes it is right you need to do only some setup than you can earn upto 8% every month in Atomic Coin POS Mining. Follow the below steps,

1: First of all you need a Hardware Wallet.

2: Download Atomic Coin Wallet. For Download Wallet click Here

3: After Download Run the Wallet and wait for completing Sync.

Note: if Wallet not start Sync Automatically you need to configuration the wallet Manually by adding nodes.

4: After Complete Sync set strong Password on Wallet.

5: After Password setting restart the wallet and Deposit Atomic Coin in Wallet.

6: After Adding Fund trun off Wallet for 24 Hours.

7: After 24 Hours open Wallet and Click on setting Than click on unlocked wallet and unlocked wallet for staking only.

8: You will Received upto 9% Staking Reward Every Month.

Earning Calculation in BTC and USD:

1: Person "A" invest 2 BTC When BTC Price is on $1000 USD at point 1000 Satoshi and buy 2 lac Atomic Coin.

2: He setup Atomic Coin Pos Mining.

3: After setup he closed RDP for one month.

4: he open RDP After one month and transfer his 9% Staking reward 18,000 coin in Exchange and sell them.

5: if we considered he sell at 1000 Satoshi on which point he buy than he received 0.18 BTC and BTC convert in USD at Price $1000/BTC so he received $180 after a month on 2000 USD investment.

4: its not a Perfect calculation because you get more profit to this if price of Coin is above on 1000 Satoshi after a month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newmz

Activity: 372

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

When/where were the POW coins mined?

This sounds kind of like what I might call a "ponzi" coin.

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
AtomicProject (OP)

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 03:58:57 PM

i think you are new in crypto so please take lessons in google about crypto than joi forums.
ccccccc7

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:05:49 PM

POS is Proof of State - new coins are minted by the network and distributed between wallets which are holding coins depending on a number of factors(this is not a good explanation at all)

POW is Proof of Work - returning a given hash (string) which fits the requirement set by the network to mint new coins

Mining is POW not POS...
AtomicProject (OP)

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 04:12:11 PM

POS is Proof of State - new coins are minted by the network and distributed between wallets which are holding coins depending on a number of factors(this is not a good explanation at all)

POW is Proof of Work - returning a given hash (string) which fits the requirement set by the network to mint new coins

Mining is POW not POS...

POS Generated coin also called mined coin so we call it POS mining below is screenshot of POS mining wallet you can see it and learn crypto first Smiley

newmz

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

OK, so maybe I was wrong about this....

if I wanted to set up a vultr instance would it need to be a windows one? a linux one would be cheaper but how hard will it be to operate a POS wallet via a vultr linux instance?

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
AtomicProject (OP)

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 05:06:45 PM

if I wanted to set up a vultr instance would it need to be a windows one? a linux one would be cheaper but how hard will it be to operate a POS wallet via a vultr linux instance?

Please Read all post clearly i mention every thing and also mention a note in end of post Please read it.
newmz

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:13:59 AM

Please Read all post clearly i mention every thing and also mention a note in end of post Please read it.

I did read it. I currently have some Atomic coins in a staked wallet on my home Windows 10 machine. I would like to use a VPS like VULTR so the wallet is always open, but if I look at their prices, it is very expensive to run a Windows Server instance. I tried an Ubuntu instance but that was terminal only as far as I could see and my linux skills aren't very good.

I have never "mined" a POS coin before so I don't really understand very well. Must the wallet be ALWAYS on? I think I have asked you the same question in another thread....

AtomicProject (OP)

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:43:38 AM

I did read it. I currently have some Atomic coins in a staked wallet on my home Windows 10 machine. I would like to use a VPS like VULTR so the wallet is always open, but if I look at their prices, it is very expensive to run a Windows Server instance. I tried an Ubuntu instance but that was terminal only as far as I could see and my linux skills aren't very good.

I have never "mined" a POS coin before so I don't really understand very well. Must the wallet be ALWAYS on? I think I have asked you the same question in another thread....

if you want to stake in linux than you must be have good ability in linux using because when you buy vultr linux os you need to setup it completely manauly linke vnc installation ubuntu desktop installation etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: