Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Arrangements. Has anyone heard of this?  (Read 436 times)
arcanaaerobics (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:10:21 PM

Is this legit? Is this available worldwide or just United States? NYU and some other well known universties accpet payments from this new way of online prostitution. Cause we all know what is going on here. Tongue
Seems like online nasty arrangements.

How long have they been around?

Sugar baby University sounds like a good idea...

if they intergrate bitcoin as a method of payment.
Sort of sounds like a backpage arrangement that paxful has with that site. Wink
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:06:13 PM

there's tons of sites like this around. i don't get it. do you take some girl out for dinner and then give her her rent for the month? what the hell is in it for the guy? you can have a normal ish relationship instead and the ugly subject of money can stay a little further in the background.
arcanaaerobics (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:18:32 PM

It is a weird arrangement indeed. But it does work.
The excuse the women who have used the site confess to is that nothing is given out for sexual favors if "they don't want too." Roll Eyes
So yes, exactly, what is it in it for the guy?
To just be a companion for them to tell them all their troubles and be a friend without benefits? Undecided
Very strange arrangement indeed. Embarrassed
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:01:11 AM

The excuse the women who have used the site confess to is that nothing is given out for sexual favors if "they don't want too." Roll Eyes
To just be a companion for them to tell them all their troubles and be a friend without benefits? Undecided

Pretty wack yeah, I feel bad for guys who have that much trouble socializing with 50% of the world population, but what do I know
arcanaaerobics (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:23:24 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 12:58:37 PM by arcanaaerobics

Pretty wack yeah, I feel bad for guys who have that much trouble socializing with 50% of the world population, but what do I know
But there are a lot of lonely men out there that are undoubtedly rich so these women know their niche market very well. Wink
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:23:50 PM

This market is growing insanely. A lot of such websites and places are being established day by day. The rich persons , the rich men in this case like to buy everything even a company and these women who do this know they can make a lot of money. Rich men don't care about money, women that do this care a lot about money so this sounds about right.

BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:37:22 PM

Its for older men who have money.

If you want a young girlfriend then you need to be a sugar daddy. So pay for her stuff or better yet give her an allowance each week, like $2000.00. That will get you a hot babe for your arm. Its expensive but some guys need this.

If it were me I would just hire a prostitue to get off or go solo  Tongue
arcanaaerobics (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:20:46 PM

It is easy for them to go to a poor third world country like some south american shit hole town and get a loca girl there. It is easier then doing this really.
hahah! Cheesy
michaelch

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:02:30 AM

I'm surprised by how popular this website is. Thought it would be a fairly popular small website, but seems to have millions of visitors every month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: