Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A thank you to America  (Read 667 times)
TheReelDonaldTrump (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:49:15 PM

I am posting here today to thank all the Americans who voted for me. Some people didn't vote for me. Maybe those people want Muslim terorists to take over out country. I don't know. I asked the justice department to look into that. Maybe next election I will get 100% of the vote.

So why here? Why does the president of the U.S., myself, choose to deliver a message to the American public here?

The media has been very unfair to me. Very unfair. Again, I don't know what there motive might be. Are they infiltrated by al qaeda? Have terorists managed to penetrate the media? I don't know. I don't know. But I will be issuing more information to the public through posts like this and will issue a proclamation, a presidential proclamation, sometime in the next few weeks so you will know this is really me and not some inposture.

Thank you, to all of you. Thank you very much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
TheReelDonaldTrump (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

I want to thank people for the outporing of support. I've received hundreds of private messages in the last few hours thanking me for posting here, on this site, and it isn't just the people hear. People all around the world here my message, a message of freedom and hope, and they listen. They listen.

This will be a brief post. I have to call Angela Merkel in Germany and apologize. She had left me a message regarding a secret matter, far too secret to discuss on this website so I won't boar you with the details. She is a grate woman. A truly grate woman. I was talking with another grate woman recently, possibly my wife, engaging in some post ejaculatory conversation, polite conversation, and we were discussing the women who contributed to this country, and their were many, their have been many. Betsy Ross you will recall invented the flag. Many others.

My computer has been running slow since I started posting to the bitcoin group. I have people who manage security but I don't trust them. I deal with so much secret stuff, top secret, and I can't have people I don't trust managing my security. Trust is key. And the bitcoin is a wave of the future, you all will agree.

One issue I wanted to raze was the insinuations and alegations involving a supposed urination video. No truth. No truth, none whatsoever to it at all. There are rumors, and I've herd them, I've read them, that a kgb general and a bunch of girls were liquidated, killed, because they threatened the secrecy of some conspiratorial plot. There is no truth to this. The media is having a field day. Russian kgb agent and gang of prostitutes allegedly have sex with a top U.S/. person, the president, and then they die. No truth to that whatsoever.

Angela called me as I was writing that. It is near 830 at night there and she is willing to do anything to help me, to help democracy. Her country is overrun by muslim tourerists. These are tourists that threten the fabric of our society. We will overcome, as a grate American once said. Again I will be happy to anwer American questions from the American public on any issues. I am a supporter of our country. It's precident currently. I hope to make America grate again.
phytosaw22

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:55:32 PM

I want to thank people for the outporing of support. I've received hundreds of private messages in the last few hours thanking me for posting here, on this site, and it isn't just the people hear. People all around the world here my message, a message of freedom and hope, and they listen. They listen.

This will be a brief post. I have to call Angela Merkel in Germany and apologize. She had left me a message regarding a secret matter, far too secret to discuss on this website so I won't boar you with the details. She is a grate woman. A truly grate woman. I was talking with another grate woman recently, possibly my wife, engaging in some post ejaculatory conversation, polite conversation, and we were discussing the women who contributed to this country, and their were many, their have been many. Betsy Ross you will recall invented the flag. Many others.

My computer has been running slow since I started posting to the bitcoin group. I have people who manage security but I don't trust them. I deal with so much secret stuff, top secret, and I can't have people I don't trust managing my security. Trust is key. And the bitcoin is a wave of the future, you all will agree.

One issue I wanted to raze was the insinuations and alegations involving a supposed urination video. No truth. No truth, none whatsoever to it at all. There are rumors, and I've herd them, I've read them, that a kgb general and a bunch of girls were liquidated, killed, because they threatened the secrecy of some conspiratorial plot. There is no truth to this. The media is having a field day. Russian kgb agent and gang of prostitutes allegedly have sex with a top U.S/. person, the president, and then they die. No truth to that whatsoever.

Angela called me as I was writing that. It is near 830 at night there and she is willing to do anything to help me, to help democracy. Her country is overrun by muslim tourerists. These are tourists that threten the fabric of our society. We will overcome, as a grate American once said. Again I will be happy to anwer American questions from the American public on any issues. I am a supporter of our country. It's precident currently. I hope to make America grate again.

Maybe next time you won't have the lowest approval rating ever of any president upon entering office.

SHIFT - Decentralize the web
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 09:50:16 PM

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:41:25 AM

I was thinking today about how Obama felt as he geared up to leave office..
I seen pictures of him and the look on his face meeting with Trump was weird.
The fact Trump got elected probably spits on his own legacy and the legacy of every president there was.

The fact such a pitiful clown got elected stains the entire system past present and future forever.

Hillary's side REALLY fucked up !

They should have put up a man.. any guy would have made it a fair fight.
I know people who are your typical Trump supporters.
And there is no way they would vote for a women president.
Especially right after a black one !

They were hoping the women thing would be revolutionary like how a black man got in office.. but nope !

Good luck with that Americans.

FUD first & ask questions later™
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:07:24 AM

That's the reality Vod. We must get used to it. A good portion of our deputies and parliamentarians  are accused for illegal sexual intercourse with underage teens, usually 14 age. I know Trump and a few others together with Clinton are accused but no real proofs yet, only voices.

phytosaw22

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

THE ANSWER? IMPEACH! CHECK OUT IMPEACHCOIN!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771214.80

SHIFT - Decentralize the web
estherqing

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:47:58 AM

President Barack Obama wrote a thank-you letter to the nation Thursday morning, expressing his gratitude to the country for making him not only a better president but also a better man.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: