Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start blockchain  (Read 366 times)
rolik2001 (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:31:36 PM

Hello guys! How i can try start my own blockchain ? I know js and node.js try fork dash and bitcoin but cant (
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:47:43 PM

Hello guys! How i can try start my own blockchain ? I know js and node.js try fork dash and bitcoin but cant (
I suggest you start by forming your question better so others can help you. Are you looking to make a new altcoin? What exactly are you struggling with?
rolik2001 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

I suggest you start by forming your question better so others can help you. Are you looking to make a new altcoin? What exactly are you struggling with?
I want try start blockchain for myself. Maybe you have any articles ?
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:16:18 PM

i am not sure about dash but bitcoin is written in C++ and unless you know that programming language , there is no point in forking it!

your best bet (if you only know JS) is to find a coin that is written in JS (i believe there are some) and do a clone and work on that as your starting point.

but remember that creating a new altcoin (your own blockchain) is not just about forking and renaming the project, there are lots more to it than meats the eye Smiley

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
rolik2001 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:32:09 PM

i am not sure about dash but bitcoin is written in C++ and unless you know that programming language , there is no point in forking it!

your best bet (if you only know JS) is to find a coin that is written in JS (i believe there are some) and do a clone and work on that as your starting point.

but remember that creating a new altcoin (your own blockchain) is not just about forking and renaming the project, there are lots more to it than meats the eye Smiley
i also learn now python and how to fork LSK i want to try start own because it is interesting for me )))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: