Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Micro Loan needed 0.01 until 12/13/2017  (Read 729 times)
BigWinner87 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:39:13 PM

I am new to the whole loan aspect of bitcoin, I have always just bought from Paxful, CEX.io, Xcoins, or Localbitcoin

I need a small 0.01 loan that I will be able to repay 02/13/17 (lender can decide time)

I will be able to payback 0.015 (or more if necessary)

I can provide all information needed (ID verification, Address verification, Income verification, etc. and social media account information if needed)

I know I am new to the bitcoin forum but I would love the opportunity to get a positive review on here  Grin

Thanks in advance,
Anna

1K8gZPzBe4pyrz8M7QaHe57eEfNgnS7MQb
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

You have brand new account with only 2 posts and both in Lending for asking loan this is not going to help you better lock this and try to arrange some other place good luck
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:46:40 PM

Do you have anything that can be offered as [valid] collateral? If not then read the rule of no clolateral - no money and you'll see thatit is unlikely you get a loan here. Why can't you use an exchange again?
BigWinner87 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:07:26 PM

I'm trying to understand exactly what would be considered collateral. I know what it is but have never dealt with it outside of the "real world." lol

I would just go to one of my regular sites but I tapped out my daily spending on my debit card  Grin

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:52:27 AM

I'm trying to understand exactly what would be considered collateral.

Check this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902 and you'll see what are those considered valid and not valid collateral. I suggest that you lock this thread for now if you have nothing to offer as collateral or your account will be flagged for asking for a loan with out a collateral. That's a No No here specially for Newbies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: