Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Antminer S9 (x3) (Portland, OR) - Need to sell ASAP  (Read 559 times)
maxg (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:12:25 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 04:51:35 PM by maxg

PENDING SALE
Thanks everyone!  That was stressful - they better be gone by this afternoon.

Roll Eyes
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2736
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:28:18 AM

Hi wasn't the first batch 14TH?

Or are these just hashing on avg at that posted speed?

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
maxg (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:32:46 AM

12.77TH/s is the average for all 3 (each).   Wink
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:34:07 AM

12.77TH/s is the average for all 3 (each).   Wink

Sent PM

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:01:01 AM

Transitioning to ETH mining for the foreseeable future.  I sold one of my four S9s to a buddy, and almost sold 2 of my S9s here a month or two ago, but I wasn't going to force it... but now I am, because I have parts coming from Newegg and I need the space and power.

I'm not taking low-balls this time.  Not driving these out of state.  I'd like a quick sale, it is literally first-come, first-serve, and I won't be holding them like I did for individuals the last time around.   Undecided

All 3 S9s are from the same, first batch.  All running newest firmware and they have no board issues to speak of.  They hash, on average, at 12.77TH/s.  Variance between the three is 0.1TH/s, so... fairly minimal.

Each S9 comes with a PSU, a Bitmain APW3.  
Each S9 comes with all cables (excluding CAT6 cables).
Each S9 will be shipped in their original box(es).

Again, no reserve.  Only contact me if serious.  I will offer a slight discount if you take more than 1; however, my price for each is already about as low as I will go.

I am not accepting Paypal.  I am not putting these on eBay.  I will not deal with a random website's escrow.  If you try to scam me using a fake escrow agent, I will contact the admin of this site (already been duped on here (RIP Titans) won't happen again.

Questions / more info / pics -------> PM.

Price = $900/each.  That includes shipping to the continental USA and the PSU.  I will ship internationally for an additional fee of $75 USD.

Payment in the form of BTC, DASH or ZCASH.
Also will accept CASH for in-person transactions.

If you live in Oregon and want to meet me in Beaverton, I will also include a craft brew of my choice in the sale of one or more units.

Thanks for the interest everybody!  

I would take 1 of them, need to set up escrow, also need sleep, (work in a few hours) my escrow isn't responding atm, so if you cant reserve me one set, then good luck with sales.

I would think i'm trustworthy enough to keep my word on buying one lol, and using escrow, but its your thread.

thanks!

maxg (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:05:03 AM

Transitioning to ETH mining for the foreseeable future.  I sold one of my four S9s to a buddy, and almost sold 2 of my S9s here a month or two ago, but I wasn't going to force it... but now I am, because I have parts coming from Newegg and I need the space and power.

I'm not taking low-balls this time.  Not driving these out of state.  I'd like a quick sale, it is literally first-come, first-serve, and I won't be holding them like I did for individuals the last time around.   Undecided

All 3 S9s are from the same, first batch.  All running newest firmware and they have no board issues to speak of.  They hash, on average, at 12.77TH/s.  Variance between the three is 0.1TH/s, so... fairly minimal.

Each S9 comes with a PSU, a Bitmain APW3.  
Each S9 comes with all cables (excluding CAT6 cables).
Each S9 will be shipped in their original box(es).

Again, no reserve.  Only contact me if serious.  I will offer a slight discount if you take more than 1; however, my price for each is already about as low as I will go.

I am not accepting Paypal.  I am not putting these on eBay.  I will not deal with a random website's escrow.  If you try to scam me using a fake escrow agent, I will contact the admin of this site (already been duped on here (RIP Titans) won't happen again.

Questions / more info / pics -------> PM.

Price = $900/each.  That includes shipping to the continental USA and the PSU.  I will ship internationally for an additional fee of $75 USD.

Payment in the form of BTC, DASH or ZCASH.
Also will accept CASH for in-person transactions.

If you live in Oregon and want to meet me in Beaverton, I will also include a craft brew of my choice in the sale of one or more units.

Thanks for the interest everybody!  

I would take 1 of them, need to set up escrow, also need sleep, (work in a few hours) my escrow isn't responding atm, so if you cant reserve me one set, then good luck with sales.

I would think i'm trustworthy enough to keep my word on buying one lol, and using escrow, but its your thread.

thanks!

It's too bad we couldn't get it locked down tonight, BR.

Anyway - as per my OP, no reserves.
Lots of PMs this evening, thanks for the interest everyone.  If anyone wants to meet me in Beaverton tonight, give me a shout I will literally be up until 4am.  Smiley
maxg (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:42:55 AM

My fingers hurt from typing.

All 3 are still available at this time.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

Not interested , thanks, to whoever bought them Smiley

AriesIV10
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 03:53:14 PM

Not interested , thanks, to whoever bought them Smiley

Interested.  I sent you a PM.

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
tbonetony

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

No zuo no die why you try, u zuo u die dont be shy

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

why was there no response for the entire night? I think I at least deserve to hear a response. Undecided

Customizable full-featured crypto trading platform in development. Asking for demo if interested.

I offer private S9 rental for various length: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1708351.0
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:33:33 PM

why was there no response for the entire night? I think I at least deserve to hear a response. Undecided

rush rush to sell, maybe sold? no reply. sleepy time...lol

maybe its a good thing i didn't wait up for it.

thanks!

maxg (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:45:26 PM

Sorry man, I know I posted that I was to be up until 4am, but it didn't pan out. 
I have TWO users coming to my house this AM/afternoon.  All transactions involving shipment/escrows are 2nd priority to them.  As stated in OP, first-come, first-serve, if this can be done in-person, that's what I'm going with.

Thanks everyone for all of the interest, you guys are like vultures with this stuff lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: