Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best way to earn btc  (Read 9530 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:55:24 PM

Why people always choosing the wrong path of investment don't be too greedy on wealth people it will turn your life in a messed trust me dont ever think to invest on cloud mining website they're not true they just fooling people around them just to still your money's getting from signature campaign and learning them on how to invest your banroll from gambling or try to make your money into trading system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xsudo23

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

There is no such thing as "easy way". If you want money you either work for it or take huge risks like investing them. You can setup a btc loan section but there hell lot of scammers who would try to manipulate you. Try to ask for proof of their assets before you lend anything.
You can also mine bitcoins but you need to invest in a system and also a long electricity bill since these hardware have a huge power consumption.
Another way would be using trading. Safest way to earn money using trading is called arbitrage.
But remember fast money = more risk of losing what you have.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:11:30 AM

Just to add to what other has said here is that all your investment in bitcoin was done without adequate knowledge. You said you have gone trading before and only makes around $20 but what you should know is that people are making over 50% of they investment every week through trading. All you just need to do is develop your skill and understanding on how to trade and you will see great changes in your story.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

even though if i sale my btc i will get just 10 ro 20$ profit not more

I think the very first thing you should do is to change your approach towards looking at it. Don't think about profit is small or huge as any penny earned more than the cost of acquisition is a profit and it gives the confidence to replicate the process over the time.

I remember, when I started domain name reselling in the year 2013-14, it took me about a month to sell the domain name and the profit was $2. Then eventually I learned the process and made a good profit which was way more than the first one.

Just focus on what you do and learn how effectively to do it and the moment you get the profit, try to replicate the process with minimum efforts. It will definitely pay a good sum of amount.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:02:53 PM

Earn bitcoin is never easy, sometimes we will surely surrender. According to the commercial law, we only need to create a working system that supports each other. For example, find work that paid by bitcoin where the result is used for trade. The result of trade we use build exchanger to facilitate the transaction. Do not forget to leave referral links for new members in every workplace. We must keep the system in order to keep spinning. Looks easy when typing a word but hard to work with. Just never give up.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

In the light of your past experiences i think it's pretty obvious that the best course of action would be working to earn some fiat, buying BTC with that and then simply holding the BTC.
You can also look for some work to do that people pay directly in BTC (e.g. on this forum).

But in the end BTC is basically money, and there is no "easy" or "fast" way to earn it if you don't give your work / experience in exchange for that.

As most of the people have told you you need to find a work or to try to 'invest' into altcoins which can be risky specially if you are new to this (will recommend reading few weeks about which one to try to invest in before doing it).

I have also found this website (freelance for bitcoin) - https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/  , I personally never got any new job as most jobs are programing jobs and as I am not that much educated to be able to, but you might try it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/ - reddit

Also might try something like http://bitgigs.com/

Three most effective ways to earn from bitcoins with the least risks:
1. Convert fiat to BTC, hold and sell.
2. Find jobs that pays bitcoins.
3. Trade cryptocurrencies.

These three ways need one core attitude: PATIENCE.
There is no such thing as 'zero risk' in earning. Even getting jobs paying in bitcoins involve risks(e.g. not getting paid). There are a lot of ways to expound my list but these are the core concepts.

PS: Before you try trading, try to research first the coins that you want to trade and how trading works. Don't jump on a plane when you don't know where you're heading.
QuartzBlockchain

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:15:06 PM

Best way today to earn BTC: offer services and get paid in BTC.
Mining is no more profitable for medium and low end users.
Trading could be a solution if you know what you are doing or else you will only rise the risk of losing money instead of earning.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:18:10 PM

I think!
Best way:
Buy when price is low and sell when high than
Invest in other currencies and exchange to BTC
Buy BTC minning
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:55:10 PM

It depends a lot, what is the best method for me maybe isn't the best method for you. For who has much money to invest (fiat), I believe the best method is to buy and hold. It's easy as you already have the initial capital to start, but for those who doesn't have money to invest the best method to earn BTCs is to find a online job and if they don't have any skill, the best method for them is to earn via easy/simple low paying tasks.

Each kind of person has his own best method to earn, more indicated and appropriated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:31:47 PM

There are many best and concrete ways of earning bitcoins and it will depend on what skills you hold and what time you can manage to invest behind earning bitcoins as on this forum most of the users are earning bitcoins from signature campaign and offering services as there is no risk involved in earning from this two methods.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:05:25 PM

Without capital? Signature campaigns hands down.

At current rates, you are able to earn 50 USD worth of BTC per week without any risk to yourself or your portfolio without too much work.

Second most idiot proof way to earn Bitcoin is to lend it for interest via trusted third party.
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:06:56 AM

If you are looking for regular and permanent income in bitcoins then you can start trading as it will give you regular profits depending on the investment you make signature campaign is good but you never know how long it will generate income for you as there will be a time when signature campaign will stop paying to its participants.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:47:22 AM

First of all i would like to say that i do not think that you made a mistake buying those bitcoins for, what is was 500$. If you ask me that is good investment, at the moment bitcoin price is rising and now its 1700$. Hopefully it will go even more. Second thing i wanted to say to you is that you can start looking for some signature campaign. They pay you in bitcoin for your services. Check that out.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:47:45 AM

I only knew about bitcoin last month because there's so my friend share a lot of news about bitcoin in my timeline. So far I've read that trading is the best way to earn bitcoin. Joining campaigns is another great way to earn because it require no capital. But for me it's the best to buy bitcoin directly as i have no knowledge nor the time to join campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

According to me depending on your wishes, if you have the capital should follow the trade may be good but must be careful when it's time to buy and when to sell because there our risk is very large. And if you do not have the capital you should look for a paying job with btc like following a campaign, or maybe an easy faucet but the pay is very low.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:02:05 PM

I only knew about bitcoin last month because there's so my friend share a lot of news about bitcoin in my timeline. So far I've read that trading is the best way to earn bitcoin. Joining campaigns is another great way to earn because it require no capital. But for me it's the best to buy bitcoin directly as i have no knowledge nor the time to join campaign.

Trading needs experience and luck; of course is a way for quick profit but for a quick loss too because is a very risky method. Joining in signature campaigns is like an every day cup of coffee; depends where you currently lives your posts and the demands of campaign managers. Best one, if you have this option, is payment for goods and services with btc
Abhi1802

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:57:36 AM

Hi Guys,
I just want to know which is the best way to earn BTC even it is small amount also no problem but iam looking for regular and longtime income.First of all let me expalin about my background. i tried to earn BTC in many ways, those are
1) Cloud mining: i have invested around 500$ in some cloud mining sites. in that some sites are still paying and some sites are scam.what ever the sites paying that amount is very less in daily basis.
after that
2)i have invested on some gambler sites around 100$ like playing betting,wheel game, lucky number games etc. its completely loss. not profit at all even i dint earned at least my investment
after that
3)Now i started some free bit coin earning sites. like faucet providing sites or satoshi  paying sites. this are paying very little amount.
after that
4) i invested 10$ in doubling and tripling websites here also i failed and that site was scammed me and they have took my 10$

5) finally some one has suggested for BTC trading and i have invested again 500$ for btc trading that time btc cost was 1000$. even though if i sale my btc i will get just 10 ro 20$ profit not more than that because last 90 days high rate of btc is around 1050$.

6)i cannot do BTC mining with physical setup because electricity is very costly.

Finally i am frustrating with Bitcoin earning ways.

Any one please suggest me is btc earning is not at all possible. or is there any way to earn good income with good investment. if that kind of sites available then please suggest me.

so, All same here,
Bro the thing is lack of experince and Knowldge... They are still some more ways
NETWORKING
MATRIX
HACKING
SAFE GAMBLING
now
Networking and Matrix are all about your social networking as much refers you can get that much you can earn.
HACKING :- its case sensative sometimes its illegal or sometimes its legal.
SAFE GAMBLING:- I am Good in that. i have made profits with gambling.
now let me taught you some basic stuffs.
1)Change your account after a Good amount of Profit.
2)Dont be Greedy.
3)Bitsler is best Gambling site.
4)Always try tricks and all.
5)Be aware and smart.
Keelhaul

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:46:06 AM

Investing into gambling. Don't ever say it in public if you don't want to be laughed at. Cheesy
saavmare

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:06:48 AM

hello bro,
i have been using bitcoins for more than a month now.If you ask me the best way to earn btc is to wager it on different betting sites,that is definitely the easy way to earn more.But if you think that it is some sort of risky then you can always hold back your btc and sell them when the price goes high.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 01:40:57 AM

There are really genuine ways to earn free BTC but as per time spend parameter of understanding things gets changed. Because at beginning I was also used faucets to get some sort of satoshi. But it took time to understand things better. Till price of bitcoin also goes skyrocket soon it will cross $2000.

My suggestion is to understand things happening around, because they can impact. Mining, Trading are general ways but information, knowledge is the key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: