Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap SwisCoin to new Algo!  (Read 20959 times)
MSCN

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

I sold on 10K sat. I just realized that the money invested can get stuck for a long time. So I decided to sell, and at least some part of the withdrawal from this shit coin. I am very ashamed that I was led by the words of these people. In my opinion double transactions and swap - was one of the developer's plans. Here tell me! Why established a company course 1: 140 which was beneficial for the coin holders!

Devs are big scammers (Yogesh Patel)! Only words-only words every times. The project haven't really job!

Have you bought your MSCN (SCN) at public markets like https://www.livecoin.net/ or internal from Yogesh/Swiscoin company?
And about double transactions and swap we can only guess and speculate...
Let us consider the other side of the story:
- first, with the double transactions was hit livecoin.net, Yogesh compensate them for the loses  Wink
- second, he could had leave SCN, and enjoy his earned money from internal selling MSCN packs/tokens, he havent done that  Wink
- he is paying money at internal MSCN market as promised, many earned big money.

and about public market, i think that dump is over or near over, and its time for HOLD or BUY.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alistrago

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

Your choice!  Wink

I sold on 10K sat. I just realized that the money invested can get stuck for a long time. So I decided to sell, and at least some part of the withdrawal from this shit coin. I am very ashamed that I was led by the words of these people. In my opinion double transactions and swap - was one of the developer's plans. Here tell me! Why established a company course 1: 140 which was beneficial for the coin holders!

Devs are big scammers (Yogesh Patel)! Only words-only words every times. The project haven't really job!

Have you bought your MSCN (SCN) at public markets like https://www.livecoin.net/ or internal from Yogesh/Swiscoin company?
- first, with the double transactions was hit livecoin.net, Yogesh compensate them for the loses  Wink
- second, he could had leave SCN, and enjoy his earned money from internal selling MSCN packs/tokens, he havent done that  Wink
- he is paying money at internal MSCN market as promised, many earned big money.

and about public market, i think that dump is over or near over, and its time for HOLD or BUY.  Smiley
MK12

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:56:20 AM

I spent 50k$ in this swiscoin now the price is too low. Furthermore, I withdraw coin from the account only 3 times/week.
Swiscoin need to change their policy. Please to care about the investor as MSCN falling.

That's a shame.... but I keep on storing MSCN

alistrago

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:15:57 AM

At what price did you buy? You made a big investment! MLM is fullshit

I spent 50k$ in this swiscoin now the price is too low. Furthermore, I withdraw coin from the account only 3 times/week.
Swiscoin need to change their policy. Please to care about the investor as MSCN falling.

That's a shame.... but I keep on storing MSCN

alistrago

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:13:26 AM

comparison Onecoin, Swiscoin and ilgamos. I'm sorry that I have not seen this article before.
23 of Nov 2015 https://cointelegraph.com/news/swiscoin-and-onecoin-are-mlm-schemes-invading-bitcoin-and-blockchain

Scam! Scam! Scam! The price go down to 500-1000 sat and maybe more down
I do not encourage people to sell coins. They must analyze themselves and draw conclusions. I want to warn new buyers
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:14:57 AM

isn't swiscoin the scam coin? Or is it related to that Swisscoin thing just a different branch of it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
alistrago

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:33:44 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 07:17:25 PM by alistrago

there was written SwiScoin on cointelegraph. There is not a single name of developers on the site. Who is Yogesh Patel??? Ukrainian guys say that he is one of the first big bitcoin miners!!! hahaha it's full shit. Their support did not answer me for almost a month to my questions. Huh
That is link of his Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/yogesh.patel.58173000/posts/1223035311083563
1. There He has in his personal information an "international leader"  Grin Grin Grin What is this???
2. Can you find a lot of information about the Swiscoin on his Facebook account?
3. And what about Twitter?
4. What about devs info on swiscoin.com?

his said that MSCN will go to Kraken and Polo  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Never, the MLM company will not be on these exchange.
https://www.swiscoin.com/AboutUs Dmitriy Zubarenko and who is it?
Yogesh Patel who is it?

Who knows these people?

isn't swiscoin the scam coin? Or is it related to that Swisscoin thing just a different branch of it?
vvpinvestor

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:21:37 PM

new pool

stratum+tcp://p2pool.verumcoin.com:9777

😎😎😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪💪
biggeneral

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:31:47 AM

there was written SwiScoin on cointelegraph. There is not a single name of developers on the site. Who is Yogesh Patel??? Ukrainian guys say that he is one of the first big bitcoin miners!!! hahaha it's full shit. Their support did not answer me for almost a month to my questions. Huh
That is link of his Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/yogesh.patel.58173000/posts/1223035311083563
1. There He has in his personal information an "international leader"  Grin Grin Grin What is this???
2. Can you find a lot of information about the Swiscoin on his Facebook account?
3. And what about Twitter?
4. What about devs info on swiscoin.com?

his said that MSCN will go to Kraken and Polo  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Never, the MLM company will not be on these exchange.
https://www.swiscoin.com/AboutUs Dmitriy Zubarenko and who is it?
Yogesh Patel who is it?

Who knows these people?

Yogesh Patel who is it?
http://my-tfile.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=337097
MSCN

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

End of dump guys  Wink
Strong buying offers  3000 - 3200 sat, I expect steady growth in the coming days and weeks.
I recommend BUY.  Cool
alistrago

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

What is the real news? Grin Grin Grin

When you are told to buy - it means to sell, when you are told to sell - to buy. But this coin does not apply to either one! IMO

End of dump guys  Wink
Strong buying offers  3000 - 3200 sat, I expect steady growth in the coming days and weeks.
I recommend BUY.  Cool

biggeneral

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:50:51 PM

End of dump guys  Wink
Strong buying offers  3000 - 3200 sat, I expect steady growth in the coming days and weeks.
I recommend BUY.  Cool

While eats on light suckers, their income is very quite good!

So far there live on light fools deception to live to us, so, with a hand.
biggeneral

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:59:21 PM

End of dump guys  Wink
I recommend BUY.  Cool

Pizdabola!!! Pidarasa !!! The member to you in a mouth !!!
alistrago

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:07:32 AM

Apparently, the project was left by the devs.  Grin Grin Grin

The target is 500 sat or less. On the rocket down!
alistrago

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:50:45 PM

I have asked address an official office in Dubai (24th of April) from their support, but I have not received an answer still. It's a shame

MSCN

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

http://oi63.tinypic.com/24ayj9u.jpg

94% up  Wink

Haters gonna hate, MSCN goona win!  Grin
alistrago

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:50:23 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 03:03:58 PM by alistrago

It's very sad that people are being led on empty words not backed up by actions. Are kept in the photo laid out by Yogesh on the background of an expensive car with the inscription of a swiscoin.
I will be happy for people if this company will show results. But I very much doubt that this will be

Swiscoin support are sleeping. They do not care about their customers. This is the fact!

MSCN

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:02:33 PM

It's very sad that people are being led on empty words not backed up by actions. Are kept in the photo laid out by Yogesh on the background of an expensive car with the inscription of a swiscoin.
I will be happy for people if this company will show results. But I very much doubt that this will be

Swiscoin support are sleeping. They do not care about their customers. This is the fact!

Whats your problem bro, why so negative?  I already doubled my investment at MSCN packs, company keeps payments but most of the money i got from new investitors , MSCN going strong  Wink

But i am happy that i earn also at livecoin.net  too with MSCN  Smiley  Did i told you that MSCN will go up ?  100% UP in the last 24 hours and in one moment the price was 6050 sat !
Where is your 500 sat dump bro?!
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:05:34 PM

I don't care if this is SCAM, if it's the same DBIX SUCCESS, it will be very interesting! I'm watching this, dev! Cheesy
alistrago

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:10:23 PM

1. In your opinion why there was such an exchange rate of SCN for MSCN?
2. Do you think it was fair?
3. Why is their support silent for a week? I just asked for the address of the office in Dubai and the phone number
4. For the whole time of the company's existence, what has been done?

Only the Ponzi scheme the same Onecoin, E-Dinar, Ilgamos and other.

[/quote]

Whats your problem bro, why so negative?  I already doubled my investment at MSCN packs, company keeps payments but most of the money i got from new investitors , MSCN going strong  Wink

But i am happy that i earn also at livecoin.net  too with MSCN  Smiley  Did i told you that MSCN will go up ?  100% UP in the last 24 hours and in one moment the price was 6050 sat !
Where is your 500 sat dump bro?!
[/quote]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: