Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 11:42:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap SwisCoin to new Algo!  (Read 20996 times)
alistrago

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:20:26 PM

They stated that they applied for those exchanges (Kraken and Poloniex). If the coin comes out on kraken or poloniex, I will officially apologize on the forum   Cheesy
MSCN

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

Swiscoin support are sleeping. They do not care about their customers. This is the fact!

Bro, have you made invest in packs or only via livecoin.net or other markets?
Yes, support is "sleeping" but only cos now there are 3 networks, European, Ukraine, and ASIA/Other, so now we have 3 sites (i am part of European network) and that means 3 support employees.

Yogesh is hiring new employees and also the sites will be translated in German, French, Russian with proffesional translators and not with google translate like its now...

Also his FB profile will be convert into official MSCN FB Page, with lots of informations and news and people responsible for answering questions.

MSCN is going strong, dont loose your faith  Wink

p.s 100 % up in the last 24 hours  Cheesy
alistrago

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

I have made invest in packs and via livecoin.net both
kingcoin86

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

Swiscoin support are sleeping. They do not care about their customers. This is the fact!

Yes, support is "sleeping" but only cos now there are 3 networks, European, Ukraine, and ASIA/Other, so now we have 3 sites (i am part of European network) and that means 3 support employees.

Yogesh is hiring new employees and also the sites will be translated in German, French, Russian with proffesional translators and not with google translate like its now...

Also his FB profile will be convert into official MSCN FB Page, with lots of informations and news and people responsible for answering questions.

Please give me new website, thank you
alistrago

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:01:21 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 05:27:13 PM by alistrago

MSCN is dead!

Support is afraid of giving me an official address in Dubai, why?
Registration documents do not provide, why? Everyone has the right to receive it if they exist

Hahahaha, they will soon offer you swap for another coin (state coin)  Grin Grin Grin Grin
"Now forget about the money" Yogesh's words.
Fu...ing scammers!
Who has faith left - you can buy this shitcoin (sarcasm), sorry  Grin
And again only words!!!!!!! https://youtu.be/bvUPSnwyC8A
bitq

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:17:25 AM

Just keep the patience! Only patience for growing the price!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 02:31:47 AM

Os this crap still going?
Jesus guys, dont buy this crap if you dont wanna lose your money, it was a billion of coin premined walletbuilders coin off the bat, the only reason it even made page 3 was investards giving it a chance Sad
Take it as a lesson learned, play with garbage, end up smelling like shit ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
alistrago

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:30:14 PM

Your recommendations are very bad!
What are you doing for?
Surely, you know that the project is dead!

It took about 20 days but the support did not answer me. Scammmmmerssssss!

End of dump guys  Wink
Strong buying offers  3000 - 3200 sat, I expect steady growth in the coming days and weeks.
I recommend BUY.  Cool

alistrago

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:37:51 PM

What do you think, guys? Did you sell this shitcoin or hold? It is going to 500 sat or less
!

It will see the price 1000-500 sat and then will be pump to 5000-6000 sat 😂. And who changed coins before (1:140) - he stays in the ass. They are deceiving us again! F...ck devs! It's full scam! Your money are stuck for a long time!

Why stuck? If you think price will go 500 sat, SELL them now.
Why waiting price dump?
alistrago

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:11:11 PM

support rip
alistrago

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:35:23 AM

Did you buy more YogeshCoin on the dip?

End of dump guys  Wink
Strong buying offers  3000 - 3200 sat, I expect steady growth in the coming days and weeks.
I recommend BUY.  Cool

alistrago

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:18:29 AM

Let's see Yogesh's Facebook. He deleted info about master Swiscoin in his page 😂😂😂😂. New his cryptocurrency is statecoin. One more scamcoin.
alistrago

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:19:48 PM

This is the END! Yogesh go away from Swiscoin project to Statecoin! Scammer to prison! Never enter to MLM project! It's my Advice!
biggeneral

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:18:33 AM

This is the END! Yogesh go away from Swiscoin project to Statecoin! Scammer to prison! Never enter to MLM project! It's my Advice!

In the furnace this swiscoin go in PoSW Coin.
MK12

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:25:13 AM

No info from this coin as the announcement to keep the coin for 2 years or more.
There is no upgrade from MSCN....it is dead in my opinion
alistrago

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:11:15 PM

Absolutely died coin!

No info from this coin as the announcement to keep the coin for 2 years or more.
There is no upgrade from MSCN....it is dead in my opinion
biggeneral

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:17:51 PM

People! Believe! Avoid this company! Don't believe what is told here. Find to yourself any other coin! There is a lot of them! But only not this!!!
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:19:58 PM

Such rascals.. screwed up SCN and now MSCN.. They will feel the pinch of all the hurt they have caused..but the sad part is, they will not have anyone to help them or even to talk to.. Be careful people..What goes around, comes around!! Remember that!
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:22:17 PM

What do you have to say now???
alistrago

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

I told you guys!
Price is 210 sat!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

comparison Onecoin, Swiscoin and ilgamos. I'm sorry that I have not seen this article before.
23 of Nov 2015 https://cointelegraph.com/news/swiscoin-and-onecoin-are-mlm-schemes-invading-bitcoin-and-blockchain

Scam! Scam! Scam! The price go down to 500-1000 sat and maybe more down
I do not encourage people to sell coins. They must analyze themselves and draw conclusions. I want to warn new buyers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: