Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Of Bitcoin  (Read 2146 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:46:42 PM

i am watching bitcoin since 5 Years. so, know according to Markets i hope in Future ( Around 100 Year's)  1 Satoshi equal to 1 USD Dollar and 1 bitcoin equal to 10 Million USD Dollars. What you think about it i am not sure but i need Best Suggestion's.

One hundred years is to far for bitcoin to be able to make 1 satoshi equivalent to 1 dollars. Possibly in 30 to 50 years time bitcoin will have the price of 100 million dollars each. Is this a joke, this is not a joke. The world is already studying the usefulness of bitcoin in the financial system that can be used as payment when purchasing goods and service. There are actually countries that have seen the merit of bitcoin and is planning to adopt bitcoin in their country. The only thing left now is for other countries to follow those moves and soon millions of population will join the fray that will lead us to that ideal price.

I agree it is not a joke but an exaggeration.  It is not the usefulness of Bitcoin that was being studied, it was the blockchain technology that Bitcoin presented to the financial system.  Even if they prove that Bitcoin is superb, government will only use the technology and not Bitcoin itself.  So maybe let us stop daydreaming about Bitcoin reachin million dollar, but rather let us be realistic first.  Aim $10k then next milestone $50k .
When you are ready to aim for short term targets like $10k and $50k levels why not speculate about the value of one satoshi after 100 years ? So contradicting.

I like OP's statements and I am not finding it as an over imagined. More over as per my analysis bitcoin will not take 100 years to hit $1 per one satoshi. In other terms, after 100 years bitcoin might be divisible into more than 10 digits and 1 satoshi might have got value what one full bitcoin is having right now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: