Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: why the profit of every 4 hr not transferred into our btc wallets as highlighted on the dashboard? because it says i will get something after every 4hours for 200 hrs starting from my investment
stick to the agreement - 0 (0%)
notice people about changes - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: profit  (Read 591 times)
alfredtlali (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:52:16 PM

why the profit of every 4 hr not transferred into our btc wallets as highlighted on the dashboard? because it says i will get something after every 4hours for 200 hrs starting from my investment
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:11:55 PM

why the profit of every 4 hr not transferred into our btc wallets as highlighted on the dashboard? because it says i will get something after every 4hours for 200 hrs starting from my investment

Please let us know which website/app you are talking about.

p.s. Reported to Mods to move this thread to service discussion.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:37:40 AM

Are you get into ponzi? The sounds really ridiculous.I didn't think you have tried the bitcoin faucet before.
Frosxh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:43:31 AM

the scheme alone, i assume you are talking about ponzi/hyip sites which promises you a fixed return over a period of time, if I'm correct then you probably got scammed already by the site operator, please do your own research first before investing in such sites if you don't wanna lose your money.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:12:13 AM

Are you get into ponzi? The sounds really ridiculous.I didn't think you have tried the bitcoin faucet before.
He doesn't even know where to place his post and you're asking him if he invested in a ponzi? Do you really expect him to be aware?
As the old saying goes: A fool and his money are soon parted.

Bman1991

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:21:23 AM

He doesn't even know where to place his post and you're asking him if he invested in a ponzi? Do you really expect him to be aware?
As the old saying goes: A fool and his money are soon parted.

Well that was helpfull being new aswell i dont understand the hostility and would hope for a push in the right direction instead of a put down. Im not sure if i know exzactly hat the main posts problem is but i have noticed faucets that do not pay out (would this be a ponzi?) I have found a few good faucets for android that i can recommend if the original poster would find it usefull. If i am completely off the mark here apologise i am trying to learn more about bitcoin.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:36:02 AM

Im not sure if i know exzactly hat the main posts problem is but i have noticed faucets that do not pay out (would this be a ponzi?) I have found a few good faucets for android that i can recommend if the original poster would find it usefull. If i am completely off the mark here apologise i am trying to learn more about bitcoin.
If those faucets are not paying than we can call them SCAM and all HYIP (high profit sharing programs) can be called ponzi because they use new investors money to pay older investors.

Defination of PONZI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: