Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RUNE] Runeuro pre-ICO: Neurohardware production Blockchain corporation  (Read 8299 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:26:43 PM

Why you have created a new subject?

You have received already enough criticism and suspicions of this branch of a forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776756.0

We have analysed the feedback received from the community and realized that the public is not yet ready to "digest" so much scientific material. Therefore we've decided to divide our work in two lines: software and hardware. We've rewritten the White Paper and transformed the dev programme to make it logical and gradual. So now we launch pre-ICO, then show the working model of BCI to the community and later on handle some more sophisticated tasks like neuronal identification and "Proof-of-Human" protocol.

The reason for launching a new branch was to show the changes and our respect to the community's feedback.
Thanks.
hey stacy, what you really are a web-designed or marketing cosmetics  Grin Grin

Stacy fox
Unemployed and former seller of cosmetics.
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@steemingnow/starting-a-business-when-you-are-a-21-year-old-girl-difficulties-and-challenges

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:27:04 PM

Any social media campaign dev?? i any i want joined twitter or facebook campaign
Stacy_Fox

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

Why you have created a new subject?

You have received already enough criticism and suspicions of this branch of a forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776756.0

We have analysed the feedback received from the community and realized that the public is not yet ready to "digest" so much scientific material. Therefore we've decided to divide our work in two lines: software and hardware. We've rewritten the White Paper and transformed the dev programme to make it logical and gradual. So now we launch pre-ICO, then show the working model of BCI to the community and later on handle some more sophisticated tasks like neuronal identification and "Proof-of-Human" protocol.

The reason for launching a new branch was to show the changes and our respect to the community's feedback.
Thanks.
hey stacy, what you really are a web-designed or marketing cosmetics  Grin Grin

Stacy fox
Unemployed and former seller of cosmetics.
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@steemingnow/starting-a-business-when-you-are-a-21-year-old-girl-difficulties-and-challenges

Haha, are you kidding? I've already replied to this, still I can do this once again.
I launched a start-up, a cosmetics online-shop, when I was 21, that was the last course of my studies in university. There's nothing to be ashamed of, man, if you know many students who launch their own start-ups and run them on their own - then you have a very nice environment, guy!

If you were more attentive then I think you'd find more data on me on the named steemit for example. I am a photographer, an artist, a professional interpreter (guess you've simply missed it, yeah, my dear friend?). There on Steemit you can fins a dozen of my artworks and designs. So you can see what I've done and what I'm currently doing.

Sorry, I don't think it's fair to blame people from a couple of lines someone has posted.
And no, I am not an unemployed. I run RUNEURO.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

Selling fitbits, promising breakthroughs in neuroscience? ALL IN!
Stacy_Fox

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:54:20 PM

Selling fitbits, promising breakthroughs in neuroscience? ALL IN!

This is not a fitbit and not a bracelet. This is a neurointerface prototype outfitted with a number of sensors which conduct your brains EEG and analyze the neuronal activity.
zamirakimov

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

Proof-Of-Human, really? How does that work?

If I am to look at the comments, accusations and in here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776756.0, I will RUN away from here. Just my opinion. Have fun though!

Yes, it's really fun when you want to make something interesting for you and your friends and somebody who don't understand it thinks that you are not making good thing ) But we do ) Initially we provided a lot of scientific information which was hard to understand as it combined neurohardware and neurosoftware, and decided to start from the prototype as simple as possible. Indeed we are just start-up, but have very good scientific background and experienced team. I'm sure when we will show to investors developed prototype and get investments we will create real blockchain corporation. During propotype development we will explain to the community details of our project step by step. Proof-of-Human protocol will be developed on next stage and will be based on analyzing brainwaves acivity using EEG and special algorythms for confirmation of neuropotenial evaluation by neurocurrency. Anyway the main reason why we are developing RUNEURO project will be explained in our official announcement for news agencies:

The utopian scenarios with its Artificial Intelligence technologies are more real than expected. Human civilization at an increasing speed enters the New Era, where Artificial Intelligence takes more and more impact on our lives. It brings us a higher level of living, a better performance; it provides us with new services and opportunities. However, creating a strong AI includes a wide range of different risks, described by leading scientists like Stephen Hawking and shown in many fantastic films and literature essays.

Scientific development is exponential: the gap between new inventions is shrinking and the utopian technologies are far from being utopian right now. Creating a strong controlled AI is not too early to think about. It may be too late. What we need to do at this very moment is to analyse the risks, draw conclusions and take the necessary actions.

The basic reason for why every single human-being is in the risk zone, regardless of their current wealth level is the absence of “humanized” backing of currencies. Money is used to measure the value of various things, however the most precious thing for human civilization - obviously the human itself is not merged with money in terms of economy. The value of human - human intelligence - is our greatest treasure, still obvious for humans only. We can never be sure it will be obvious for AI. Therefore, AI that will once turn powerful enough to exist on its own may win over businesses, fire people without feeling sorry – simply to save more money, which in terms of logics is a correct decision for economically supereffective AI.

One of the few things that will possibly draw a thick line between robots and humans will be the confirmation of neuropotential of live human being backed by emotions. This very fine balance that humans try to reach - the balance between the rational, logical and irrational, emotional - may turn the greatest value of our species. Can we utilize this difference and even use it to control AI?

Definitely. The answer will be RUNEURO neurointerface with Proof-of-Human (PoH) protocol, which will allow using human brain as the natural source for "ideas mining" with neuropotential value confirmation by decentralized emission of neurocurrency - next generation currency for AI.

ICO of RUNEURO - first neurotechnologies blockchain corporation will be launched on WINGS platform this summer. Meantime for prototype production and starting setting up standard for strong AI RUNEURO wil launch pre-ICO on 27.02.2017
jackson997

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 09:10:32 PM

this project looks really professional Smiley good luck
LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:19:42 PM

If I am to look at the comments, accusations and in here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776756.0, I will RUN away from here. Just my opinion. Have fun though!

Yes, it's really fun when you want to make something interesting for you and your friends and somebody who don't understand it thinks that you are not making good thing ) But we do ) Initially we provided a lot of scientific information which was hard to understand as it combined neurohardware and neurosoftware, and decided to start from the prototype as simple as possible. Indeed we are just start-up, but have very good scientific background and experienced team. I'm sure when we will show to investors developed prototype and get investments we will create real blockchain corporation. During propotype development we will explain to the community details of our project step by step. Proof-of-Human protocol will be developed on next stage and will be based on analyzing brainwaves acivity using EEG and special algorythms for confirmation of neuropotenial evaluation by neurocurrency. Anyway the main reason why we are developing RUNEURO project will be explained in our official announcement for news agencies:

The utopian scenarios with its Artificial Intelligence technologies are more real than expected. Human civilization at an increasing speed enters the New Era, where Artificial Intelligence takes more and more impact on our lives. It brings us a higher level of living, a better performance; it provides us with new services and opportunities. However, creating a strong AI includes a wide range of different risks, described by leading scientists like Stephen Hawking and shown in many fantastic films and literature essays.

Scientific development is exponential: the gap between new inventions is shrinking and the utopian technologies are far from being utopian right now. Creating a strong controlled AI is not too early to think about. It may be too late. What we need to do at this very moment is to analyse the risks, draw conclusions and take the necessary actions.

The basic reason for why every single human-being is in the risk zone, regardless of their current wealth level is the absence of “humanized” backing of currencies. Money is used to measure the value of various things, however the most precious thing for human civilization - obviously the human itself is not merged with money in terms of economy. The value of human - human intelligence - is our greatest treasure, still obvious for humans only. We can never be sure it will be obvious for AI. Therefore, AI that will once turn powerful enough to exist on its own may win over businesses, fire people without feeling sorry – simply to save more money, which in terms of logics is a correct decision for economically supereffective AI.

One of the few things that will possibly draw a thick line between robots and humans will be the confirmation of neuropotential of live human being backed by emotions. This very fine balance that humans try to reach - the balance between the rational, logical and irrational, emotional - may turn the greatest value of our species. Can we utilize this difference and even use it to control AI?

Definitely. The answer will be RUNEURO neurointerface with Proof-of-Human (PoH) protocol, which will allow using human brain as the natural source for "ideas mining" with neuropotential value confirmation by decentralized emission of neurocurrency - next generation currency for AI.

ICO of RUNEURO - first neurotechnologies blockchain corporation will be launched on WINGS platform this summer. Meantime for prototype production and starting setting up standard for strong AI RUNEURO wil launch pre-ICO on 27.02.2017

It is really amusing to read it. Especially about your algorithm POH.

You are ordinary Russian swindlers. You say that you are on a first line of science, but actually want to sell us the copy of already existing technology:  http://store.neurosky.com/#research-developers 99$ for anyone

It is a lie and deception. Your project has nothing in common with blockchain or crypto - technologies. They aren't applicable at all and aren't necessary in your project.

You shall go on a kikstarter with the shit.
But I know why you don't raise money there.

Cryptocurrencies aren't money in your country and therefore you won't bear legal or criminal responsibility if you deceive all.

Vitala

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:34:19 PM

Watching attentively, waiting for results. It would be nice to stop clicking buttons and tap screens, but just think words see them on the screen.
"Shut up and take my money!" attitude...
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:46:10 PM

It is really amusing to read it. Especially about your algorithm POH.

You are ordinary Russian swindlers. You say that you are on a first line of science, but actually want to sell us the copy of already existing technology:  http://store.neurosky.com/#research-developers 99$ for anyone

It is a lie and deception. Your project has nothing in common with blockchain or crypto - technologies. They aren't applicable at all and aren't necessary in your project.

You shall go on a kikstarter with the shit.
But I know why you don't raise money there.

Cryptocurrencies aren't money in your country and therefore you won't bear legal or criminal responsibility if you deceive all.

I'm responcible for that I'm saying, but I'm not responcible for that you are hearing. Token will be the share of blockchain corporation producing new type of neurointerface with our own neuroidentification module with emission of neurocurrency confirmation by hardware (NeuroSky don't have it). Pay dividends, etc. So we are combining real production with possibility to rise funds like on Kickstarter (which is just donation scheme), but by crypto and with confirmation of shareholders in blockchain.

You are liar if you tells that we don't have scientific background. Come here in Moscow and I will introduce you to professors Kaplan and Kibalnikov so you can check our team members' level in neuroscience. But you wouldn't come because your life is just troll's life. Maybe it's interesting, but not too much.

And I hope we will be in time with our project launch before AI will take shit you are talking out from you )
Stacy_Fox

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:49:43 PM

Watching attentively, waiting for results. It would be nice to stop clicking buttons and tap screens, but just think words see them on the screen.
"Shut up and take my money!" attitude...

Appreciate your interest! You know, there're already some neurointerfaces on the market, but none of them can let you increase and decrease volume, accept and reset calls, switch between tracks... So, I think that we're in for something really revolutionary - and you're welcome to join our progress=)
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:03:45 PM

if i want write content about runero coin in my blog/website
how you can check about visitor, what is youre use tool to check standard visitor in website, use alexa rank or what
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:08:02 PM

Good luck and keep careful Smiley
Stacy_Fox

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:12:40 PM

if i want write content about runero coin in my blog/website
how you can check about visitor, what is youre use tool to check standard visitor in website, use alexa rank or what

We usually use similarweb.com to estimate the number of the visitors per month, but if you have a blog it may be a bit more complicated. Contact me anyway, we'll discuss how it's better to put it =) Or you can fill in the application form (top post, right under graphics)
@Cheshire_Fox - Telegram
https://www.facebook.com/anastasia.yakovleva.146 - Facebook
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

Checked out the first thread, their English looked like it was being translated using Google Translator, this thread their English is much much better...wtf?

Looking at their last thread and now, there's no fucken way you can fix your English that fast unless you found a real good translator lol.

This is one is indeed funny, so the ICO runs after you've built the prototype. So you guys have hundreds of thousands for development and R&D to create a prototype then ask for people's Bitcoins...

I think they've just watch that new movie that recently came out "Gold" and trying to follow in their footsteps lol.

This one is funny, Neuro Hardware production Blockchain corporation...you guys just through a bunch words together with Blockchain  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Self-moderated thread...are posts will get deleted...

Oh here's the Neuro Credit system whatever the fuck that means lol...thought it was a real book or something but it's a 2 minute YT vid LOLOLOLOL....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnRWyT1ZtIE
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:45:51 PM

some lie This project has already seen and they are new in the world Cryptocurrency
1. create a campaign without any code signature campaign Grin  Shocked Huh
2. The existing hardware technology projects and sold, you say that you are in the first line of this science
   The following links are provided by @LiskQH  
    http://store.neurosky.com/#research-developers
3. they call uses technology Proof-Of-Human (PoH)  Roll Eyes but could not explain how the concept PoH  Huh

possible that the intent Proof-Of-Human like this  Grin Grin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:07:13 AM

some lie This project has already seen and they are new in the world Cryptocurrency
1. create a campaign without any code signature campaign Grin  Shocked Huh
2. The existing hardware technology projects and sold, you say that you are in the first line of this science
   The following links are provided by @LiskQH  
    http://store.neurosky.com/#research-developers
3. they call uses technology Proof-Of-Human (PoH)  Roll Eyes but could not explain how the concept PoH  Huh

possible that the intent Proof-Of-Human like this  Grin Grin

DONE! You passed PoH test ) Creativity is on the good level ) I can explain PoH protocol in details, but do you really need it? Maybe your interest is just dull troll? ) If not please tell me do you agree that human brain is the most valuble thing?
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:17:52 AM

Checked out the first thread, their English looked like it was being translated using Google Translator, this thread their English is much much better...wtf?

Looking at their last thread and now, there's no fucken way you can fix your English that fast unless you found a real good translator lol.

This is one is indeed funny, so the ICO runs after you've built the prototype. So you guys have hundreds of thousands for development and R&D to create a prototype then ask for people's Bitcoins...

I think they've just watch that new movie that recently came out "Gold" and trying to follow in their footsteps lol.

This one is funny, Neuro Hardware production Blockchain corporation...you guys just through a bunch words together with Blockchain  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Self-moderated thread...are posts will get deleted...

Oh here's the Neuro Credit system whatever the fuck that means lol...thought it was a real book or something but it's a 2 minute YT vid LOLOLOLOL....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnRWyT1ZtIE

Nice to see you laughing good ) It makes your life longer ) You are good guy I have such students )

Idea of Neurocredit System is quite simple and can be explained in 2 minutes. As I did on the video. So you don't even need to read thick books about it. Simple beauty ) Is it understandable?

The investments is needed to make prototype after pre-ICO and mass production after ICO and get the share from production profit. RUNE Token will be the share of RUNEURO blockchain corporation producing neurointerfaces.

So we are combining real production with possibility to rise funds like on Kickstarter but by crypto and with confirmation of shareholders in blockchain. We can do it here in Russia. We have special tax free zone near Moscow and developed the economic model to do it legally. After neurointerfaces production start and getting profit we will provide payments under service contract to tokens' owners (special script will be developed accordingly).

Later we can use neurocurrency generated by RUNEURO neurointerface for payment orders to AI making other products. For example to build robotic line for construction 3D printers production. Just look on the prototype of construction 3D printer which is created by my friend inventor Nikita in our city: http://www.ntv.ru/video/1390803/ And who knows? Maybe someday we will print houses by robots in your country also.
bit-emperor

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:40:56 AM

but the possibility to be a scam is always possible   
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:08:01 AM

but the possibility to be a scam is always possible   

Absolutely everything is possible. However scam is something then somebody takes money and go away to spend it on the thing he needs. But in our case we don't need to go away becase the thing we need is clearly stated - RUNEURO neurointerface which we want to develop, produce and finally have. And share the profit with everybody who also like it and invest in the prototype development and mass production. We take care of our reputation becase after neurointerface we will make another things which right now we can't get for money because they don't exist yet ) We are inventors and our main interest is to bring to our life interesting things ) As simple as that )
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: