Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:36:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RUNE] Runeuro pre-ICO: Neurohardware production Blockchain corporation  (Read 8302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zamirakimov

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:10:01 PM

So in effect, you guys need funding to develop your prototypes and have come up with the idea to package it into a "blockchain related spiel" to take
advantage of the fact that muppets are throwing thousands of BTC at anything related to crypto.....
Smart.......

Let's see if this project will surpass the probing environment here.
From RUN to RUNE.
What will happen if this pre-ICO is not successful?
Create another thread and re-brand again?  Roll Eyes
Do you have contingency plans if ever you didn't make it this time around?

We are inventors and our main interest is to bring to our life interesting things ) As simple as that )

Since you said that you are inventors, I think you can still carry out your inventions even without the crypto community. Real inventors & scientists can easily get funding grants from research and private institutions if you will just tap them, if your project is really genuine, and you believe that it will really make a significant impact to humanity. So justifying your "great invention" to them will be a facile task because you are the experts on that field.

It's sounds like why you are using new investment tools? Use existing ) No problem my friend, we are using governmental grants, our scientific group members professors Kibalnikov and Kaplan do their research works mainly on grants. My task is organization of better financing of scientific research and production of innovative products.

Being newbie here I see a lot of scam on the forum. I think the problem is lack of trust and credibility. Who analizes here why scam arise? Who provides the solution? Only blaiming each other. It's not constructive way. Hope we can change it. Neurocredit System when invested not too much funds, but regularly will help to grow trust and make from scammers trustworthy community members. As we divided our initial project to RUNEURO producing neurointerfaces and NeuroLife for software development later we will show all benefits of credibility grow by Neurocredit System implementation.

And yes, we are inventors so innovation can be in financing also! Token will be the share of blockchain corporation producing neurointerfaces not just for "pumpingdumping", but also to pay dividends. So we are combining real production with possibility to rise funds like on Kickstarter but by crypto and with confirmation of shareholders in blockchain. Our strategic partner is Wings. Here is some explanation video showing the benefits of new way of investment: https://youtu.be/mjWEwlAHBWU

your project has nothing to do with public Crypto, please do not make the news or ICO trash that make this forum a damaged because your project
you say that you are the creator, it turns out that you create a project that is already on sale in public? so you are the inventor of the instrument or cheater?

After pre-ICO we will make biweekly hangouts here on forum to show investors how we are developing prototype and preparing to ICO.

We will have trustworthy persons introduced by Wings as escrows which will release funds according to the works done. So we minimized risks that any cheating even can take place.

If additional arguments needed please advice. The forum was already damaged by scammers before we came here. I shared my idea how to improve the situation in general. If you are so cool scam buster you should have an idea how to do it. Or everything what you can do is just try to prohibit newbies with new project ideas and blame them without any evidence?

We are going to be the first neurotechnology project using crowdsale. Instead of trying to understand it you are telling strange things regarding project. It's like blaming Xiaomi that Samsung already produce smartphones ) If you are using words like "so you are the inventor of the instrument or cheater" will it be correct if I say "so you are using strange logic or not using it at all"? )

RUNEURO neurointerface will have much better and convenient for daily wearing form factor than existing neurointerfaces with possibility to accept call using "power of thought", having special "bone speakers" allowing to hear the calling and in the same time to hear and speak with nearby persons, and the most important thing - neurochip for Proof-of-Human protocol allowing "brain mining" of neurocurrency.
Tarime

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:00:36 AM

RUNEURO neurointerface will have much better and convenient for daily wearing form factor than existing neurointerfaces with possibility to accept call using "power of thought", having special "bone speakers" allowing to hear the calling and in the same time to hear and speak with nearby persons, and the most important thing - neurochip for Proof-of-Human protocol allowing "brain mining" of neurocurrency.
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard  Roll Eyes

Why don't you make an escrow through Eth smart contract? It'll let us all believe you. What is the problem? There's not much a trust on this forum after such a quantity of SCAMS.
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:49:22 AM

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard  Roll Eyes

Why don't you make an escrow through Eth smart contract? It'll let us all believe you. What is the problem? There's not much a trust on this forum after such a quantity of SCAMS.

Yeah, it will be the coolest thing ever! ) OK I will ask Wings how to organize escrow in the most convenient way for investors. Thanks for advice!
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:46:26 AM

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard  Roll Eyes

Yeah, it will be the coolest thing ever! ) OK I will ask Wings how to organize escrow in the most convenient way for investors. Thanks for advice!

having just 1 entity as an escrow is a NO-NO.....cause you might be promising him a shit load of hookers and blow to release the funds no matter what....

Maybe if you have 3-4 INDEPENDENT , WELL KNOWN ESCROWS, then maybe you might have a chance...

Top of my head: TIM & JANI FROM ICONOMI, MAX from LISK, SEBASTIAN JIU FROM BITCOINTALK.....

you're welcome....
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:53:04 PM

Where to copy signature campaign code?

The signatures will be ready tomorrow; meanwhile you can fill in the application form so that we can send you the code directly.
Thanks

hey i applied for signature but did not get any info. was it already released?

Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:59:58 PM

Keeping one eye open on this....the other one is close for now  Grin

LiskQH

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

Look what writes one of developers Developer Dmitry Ermolaev directly in the Russian Facebook: he suggests suit classical Pump&Dump but also attracts people to mislead English-speaking investors.

This Next Russian fraud.

https://www.facebook.com/dmitry.ermolaev.1/posts/977295952402074?pnref=story

It is the translation:

Everyone who wants to earn at pampe new coins - urgently create accounts on the forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=22.0 and write there 5-10 posts in the novice section and coming in every day to get the level above the rookie and discussing anything into the posts every day - then in the English-speaking line going Pumps and trolling our project from runeuro when he announced. When startanet ico powerfully all make 1/3 (from his amount which have decided to bring in the "game") at the ico, and after the end of the ico and exit tokens already on the stock exchange-Pampim course - vvalivayem ostavshmesya 2/3 tokens in the course of the stock market in One week smoothly - after takeoff 3-5 times closing position and looking like a chimney is flying next... profit a month more than 100 % - bottoms up!
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:35:27 PM

having just 1 entity as an escrow is a NO-NO.....cause you might be promising him a shit load of hookers and blow to release the funds no matter what....

Maybe if you have 3-4 INDEPENDENT , WELL KNOWN ESCROWS, then maybe you might have a chance...

Top of my head: TIM & JANI FROM ICONOMI, MAX from LISK, SEBASTIAN JIU FROM BITCOINTALK.....

you're welcome....

agreed. people are quite uncertain about wings escrow because their ICO just ended last month

Tarime

Merit: 265

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:17:23 PM

Is that really a SCAM?.. it's very disappointing. I liked so much Anastasia Wink Now I see she's definitely a cunning fox Cheesy
Stacy_Fox

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:55:11 PM

you're welcome....

The thing is that we have three Escrows as stated: Wings representative Stas Oskin, Ionatan Ben Shimon, Matchpool CEO and Dabs who represents bitcointalk community. Of course there are some more reliable blockchainers and bitcointalkers who could participate as the project's escrows, but that's not really good to say "sorry, we've chosen some other escrow guys" for those who've already agreed.
Stacy_Fox

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:07:42 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 09:20:01 PM by Stacy_Fox

Look what writes one of developers Developer Dmitry Ermolaev directly in the Russian Facebook: he suggests suit classical Pump&Dump but also attracts people to mislead English-speaking investors.

This Next Russian fraud.

https://s15.postimg.org/y5luan9pn/0a0f15f5aa9279d05ad384611dd00d41.jpg

It is the translation:

Everyone who wants to earn at pampe new coins - urgently create accounts on the forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=22.0 and write there 5-10 posts in the novice section and coming in every day to get the level above the rookie and discussing anything into the posts every day - then in the English-speaking line going Pumps and trolling our project from runeuro when he announced. When startanet ico powerfully all make 1/3 (from his amount which have decided to bring in the "game") at the ico, and after the end of the ico and exit tokens already on the stock exchange-Pampim course - vvalivayem ostavshmesya 2/3 tokens in the course of the stock market in One week smoothly - after takeoff 3-5 times closing position and looking like a chimney is flying next... profit a month more than 100 % - bottoms up!

Thanks LiskQH for posting this (I mean) as this was a very hot topic for the team today. Dmitry has explained to us the situation as following:
"This was just a kind of a joke, I wanted to draw some attention to the project in my own community. There're only 215 people in it and it wasn't misinterpreted by them. I was not serious, that's why I posted it from my account. If I wanted fraud anyone I would never post it from my name, I'm not crazy. Who on Earth would reveal the pump plans in an open group?" The day before we were discussing the topic of every other project being based on pumps and so I posted the joke... I did't expect anyone from the outside to interpret it in some other way". The post was published before launching the bitcointalk threads. After the discussion of the possible outcomes of the joke Dmitry deleted the post from his FB page.

The team realizes that this is a very unpleasant incident and we ask everyone to think rationally about this event.
Thank you.
Stacy_Fox

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:17:22 PM

Is that really a SCAM?.. it's very disappointing. I liked so much Anastasia Wink Now I see she's definitely a cunning fox Cheesy

Practically speaking I suggest holding some hangout so that we can have a conversation and discuss the matters a bit more effectively=) I am not a CTO and I am not really good at some technical details - but I can put the idea very simple and show you why this very prject is not a scam. I understand your being so suspicious. This is something worth respect. I am an invetor myself and I know that every project CAN be a scam. There's nothing strange that you may consider RUNEURO to be that as well. So that's why I suggest having some conversation and discuss the project in a friendly, non-aggressive way.
I must say that for us who are developing and organizing the project's campaign that's not really easy to read the negaive and even aggressive feedback here. We support constructive critisism and try to meet your expectations. That's not easy. That's natural that there're some misprints and minor mistakes. We are the pioneers in holding a scientific ICO.
We do our best  Smiley
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:32:20 PM

Hi, my name is Dennis and I'm CTO of Runeuro. You can ask me anything about technical aspects of our project.

Hey, Dennis. Did you learn to speak fluid English before or after you purchased this BitcoinTalk user account?

That asked, you can earn a whopping 100 RES (see my sig) if you can identify at least one grammatical error in the first sentence of Will-Run-With-Your-Euros' white paper:

The scientific and technological achievements of the latest decade have given the
mankind the access to new technologies which can dramatically influence the current
standard of living.

Full disclosure: I didn't read past the first sentence because I was laughing too hard.

one detektiv BCT @Gleb Gamow laughed at your comment  Grin Grin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:20:42 AM

Hi, my name is Dennis and I'm CTO of Runeuro. You can ask me anything about technical aspects of our project.

Hey, Dennis. Did you learn to speak fluid English before or after you purchased this BitcoinTalk user account?

That asked, you can earn a whopping 100 RES (see my sig) if you can identify at least one grammatical error in the first sentence of Will-Run-With-Your-Euros' white paper:

The scientific and technological achievements of the latest decade have given the
mankind the access to new technologies which can dramatically influence the current
standard of living.

Full disclosure: I didn't read past the first sentence because I was laughing too hard.

I unfortunate don't speak fluent English =(
But I can confirm my identity in many ways =)
For example my Gamerate nickname I use for many years - you can check my old, but still online project http://game-rate.com/en/index.html - as you can easily check in whois, this domain Creation Date: 09-feb-2006 and you can check in internet archive it have same project since it created. Btw this project have GamePoints - currency like crypto before it was even invented, without blockchain of course (I'm not Satoshi Nakamoto, but I too constantly way ahead of current time) and base model like used in it now implemented in Steem.

Bitrated user: DR2073.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:30:40 AM

I would like to invest in Stacy_Fox, what should I do?
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:31:54 AM

Teaser photo from video we post probably tomorrow:

From left to right: Professor Alexander Kaplan, CEO Zamir Akimov, Professor Sergey Kibalnikov
We discussed Runeuro project yesterday at Moscow State University laboratory of neuroscience

Bitrated user: DR2073.
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:12:57 PM

I would like to invest in Stacy_Fox, what should I do?

Sorry, RUNEURO already invested in Stacy ) I understand you, she is just fire ) But you can invest in the big thing she is making by investing in RUNE tokens on 27.02.2017
Watanabe1505

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:41:19 AM

I would like to do Vietnamese translation for bounty. Msg me if im accepted, Thanks!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

Waiting for the video that you will post including the 2 Profs as you mentioned.
Hopefully, they will speak in English and not in Russian.
I had experience before that even some of the old educated Russians had hard time communicating in English. Been there also in your country, so I acknowledged that speaking and/or writing in English would be very tough to a lot of you. But at least, we can have the gist of what you wanted to convey to the community. And prove that you are not scammers, now, that you self-moderated this thread.
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:34:26 AM

This Next Russian fraud.

It is the translation:

Thanks LiskQH for posting this (I mean) as this was a very hot topic for the team today. Dmitry has explained to us the situation as following:
"This was just a kind of a joke, I wanted to draw some attention to the project in my own community. There're only 215 people in it and it wasn't misinterpreted by them. I was not serious, that's why I posted it from my account. If I wanted fraud anyone I would never post it from my name, I'm not crazy. Who on Earth would reveal the pump plans in an open group?" The day before we were discussing the topic of every other project being based on pumps and so I posted the joke... I did't expect anyone from the outside to interpret it in some other way". The post was published before launching the bitcointalk threads. After the discussion of the possible outcomes of the joke Dmitry deleted the post from his FB page.

The team realizes that this is a very unpleasant incident and we ask everyone to think rationally about this event.
Thank you.

So you want rational thinking?

who the fuck makes a joke about pump and dump to draw attention to their project?

either an idiot or someone who actually wants to make a pump and dump.

my rational thinking tells me:

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND ARE SCAMMERS.

IF YOUR IDEA WAS THAT FUCKING GOOD, YOU WOULD NOT BE TURNING TO CRYPTO FOR FUNDING

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: