Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:41:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RUNE] Runeuro pre-ICO: Neurohardware production Blockchain corporation  (Read 8302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:37:57 AM

Folks, you rush with this ICO so much... its incredible. Looks like you want to force people to invest as soon as possible with those bonuses. You know that rush is a clear scam pattern?

And you ignored community questions regarding escrow. Note: a public escrow, who has not publicly confirmed the fact of being escrow on this project, worths nothing! If you jndeed have escrows, they should publicly confirm it.

I wanted to invest here, but nope. I will pass. Will not invest in pre-ICO done in this rush way. And if I dont invest in pre-ICO because of your mistakes, I will never invest in ICO too.

Its a pity this project goes that way - to nowhere.

... this space is not for rent ...
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

And friendly reminder:
Last chance to get RUNE with 30% discount and get one prototype Runeuro headset for free:
http://www.runeuro.net/
30% discount will last just for 1 hour and 30 minutes more...

ANN trash,,just make dirt in this forum, do ICO without detailed explanation, without Escrow,no visible bounty Campaign and they were still amateurs and hustlers who are just learning.
you implement Crowdsale Crytpto or sell products, funny jokes you Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:44:43 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 01:52:10 AM by drays

I have never seen such badly coordinated and unprofessionally rushed crowdfunding here on Bitcointak (even smallest scams do it better, not to mention normal projects).

The project somehow collected about 3-4k USD at the moment (https://etherscan.io/address/0x1e2869A925e5Fb8380e096DADd6D909A4496Ebc7). I suppose those are insiders or ICO gamblers.

I want to stress one more time, that there is no escrow on this crowdfund. They mention Dabs as one of the escrows, however Dabs never confirmed that. Moreover, I have contacted Dabs and he told me they are still negotiating, nothing is confirmed, and obviously he is not escrowing the funds currently.

What a mess. Runeuro guys, why is this rush? Why you started this unprepared, without any campaign, without escrow, without community?
I have two versions (except the obvious one):

1. You have run out of pocket money, and need any amount as soon as possible
2. You want the insiders to invest first with the most beneficial terms (btw, that is is a kind of fraud legally, as far as I know)

And now even ignoring legitimate questions here.

What a joke. I'm out.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:15:38 AM

I have never seen such badly coordinated and unprofessionally rushed crowdfunding here on Bitcointak (even smallest scams do it better, not to mention normal projects).

The project somehow collected about 3-4k USD at the moment (https://etherscan.io/address/0x1e2869A925e5Fb8380e096DADd6D909A4496Ebc7). I suppose those are insiders or ICO gamblers.

I want to stress one more time, than there is no escrow on this crowdfund. They mention Dabs as one of the escrows, however Dabs never confirmed that. Moreover, I have contacted Dabs and he told me they are still negotiating, nothing is confirmed, and obviously he is not escrowing the funds currently.

What a mess. Runeuro guys, why is this rush? Why you started this unprepared, without any campaign, without escrow, without community?

2. You want the insiders to invest first with the most beneficial terms (btw, that is is a kind of fraud legally, as far as I know)

And now even igroring legitimate questions here.

What a joke. I'm out.

@drays, I know you were one of their supporters before, even giving them the benefit of the doubt. Your perspectives on their project are different from the others. A lot are pinning them down as scammers but you believed otherwise. Now, you are seeing things differently and so am I.
I am following their updates coz I really wanted to see if this highly advanced project will come into realizations. Considering that they included the scientific academe for that matter. However, how they presented the concept and the overview that they showed are not even professional. Seems that they are just playing around. And so with my disappointments.
And as you stated they are now ignoring legitimate questions but ok let's give them another chance. Let's wait one more time what they will present to the community...
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:35:26 PM

will be accepted ETC or ETH during the ICO?

Yes, it will. We accept BTC, ETH, ETC, Ripple and Litecoin.

Stacy I suggest also accepting some Fiat money, preferably EUR and USD so you can get some money from people outside crypto or who are all-in on a BTC run lately

Did anybody from the team get a chance to look at my post few days ago?

Yeah, thanks for the advice. We have chosen a couple of fiat-crypto exchanges and tested the transactions to the smart contract address. It was OK so if some people want to invest with fiat we recommend them to use these exchanges.

I hope that will give some more boost to pre ICO funding. Later when you will launch on Wings maybe all those problems will not be on you anymore  Smiley

How much pre ICO funding do you actually need to make working version?

drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:02:57 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 01:29:13 AM by drays

I want to stress one more time, than there is no escrow on this crowdfund. They mention Dabs as one of the escrows, however Dabs never confirmed that. Moreover, I have contacted Dabs and he told me they are still negotiating, nothing is confirmed, and obviously he is not escrowing the funds currently.

What a joke. I'm out.

@drays, I know you were one of their supporters before, even giving them the benefit of the doubt. Your perspectives on their project are different from the others. A lot are pinning them down as scammers but you believed otherwise. Now, you are seeing things differently and so am I.
I am following their updates coz I really wanted to see if this highly advanced project will come into realizations. Considering that they included the scientific academe for that matter. However, how they presented the concept and the overview that they showed are not even professional. Seems that they are just playing around. And so with my disappointments.
And as you stated they are now ignoring legitimate questions but ok let's give them another chance. Let's wait one more time what they will present to the community...

Yes, I gave them the benefit of the doubt... But after they started ICO, I invested some more time to investigate this better, and everything I have found made me much more sceptical. Basicaly, no benefit of the doubt could be applied here, because I don't have doubts regarding them anymore.

The project itself could have been a good one. Neurointerfaces are really promicing field to invest in.

However... those are the wrong people to implement that. The academics are real (one of them is a particularly solid one), however the people responsible for the project itself, are just clowns (Akimov in particular). This project is not serious, and though probably some of them do not have scam intentions (meaning not all of them are profi scammers, but only part), they will eventually take money and disappear, just because they are unable to carry serious business.

One very simple example - they cannot even decide and comminicate the pre-ICO price, even with campaign already started - on the OP (both in English and Russian threads) it is mentioned that the price per token is not fixed, but will be defined during the crowfunding. On the website however, it is stated that the price is fixed and is exacatly 0.003 RUNE per token. This is just utterly unprofessional. Such people cannot produce anything.

And the escrow deal - they apparently lied regarding escrows. They don't have one.

Those are just a bunch of fortune seekers with no idea on money management, professional comminication and basicly on anything else business-related. See how they disappeared here for many days after ICO start? They were active on Russian thread a bit more, but people bashed them out, and now they keep silence.

zamirakimov

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:32:41 PM

What a joke. I'm out.

Yes, I gave them the benefit of the doubt... But after they started ICO, I invested some more time to investigate this better, and everything I have found made me much more sceptical. Basicaly, no benefit of the doubt could be applied here, because I don't have doubts regarding them anymore.

The project itself could have been a good one. Neurointerfaces are really promicing field to invest in.

However... those are the wrong people to implement that. The academics are real (one of them is a particularly solid one), however the people responsible for the project itself, are just clowns (Akimov in particular). This project is not serious, and though probably some of them do not have scam intentions (meaning not all of them are profi scammers, but only part), they will eventually take money and disappear, just because they are unable to carry serious business.

One very simple example - they cannot even decide and comminicate the pre-ICO price, even with campaign already started - on the OP (both in English and Russian threads) it is mentioned that the price per token is not fixed, but will be defined during the crowfunding. On the website however, it is stated that the price is fixed and is exacatly 0.003 RUNE per token. This is just utterly unprofessional. Such people cannot produce anything.

And the escrow deal - they apparently lied regarding escrows. They don't have one.

Those are just a bunch of fortune seekers with no idea on money management, professional comminication and basicly on anything else business-related. See how they disappearing here? They were active on Russian thread a bit more, but people bashed them out, and now they keep silence.

Thanks for investing your time! We are responding on Russian thread because 99% of investments came from Russia, and we decided to orient RUNEURO for Russian market first. Let's suppose it happened after accusations here. I understand your eagerness to protect people from scam, but in case if we are honest enterpreneurs, and you did bad service for people who lost potential profit not investing in RUNEURO at this early stage hope you will make compensations to them if they will ask you in future after prototype readiness and increase of the RUNE tokens cost. Our escrow is Yonatan Ben Shimon. Try to be honest too, telling Akimov is clown not true, as he don't have clown diploma ) So it looks like you apparently lied.
zamirakimov

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:33:53 PM

will be accepted ETC or ETH during the ICO?

Yes, it will. We accept BTC, ETH, ETC, Ripple and Litecoin.

Stacy I suggest also accepting some Fiat money, preferably EUR and USD so you can get some money from people outside crypto or who are all-in on a BTC run lately

Did anybody from the team get a chance to look at my post few days ago?

Yeah, thanks for the advice. We have chosen a couple of fiat-crypto exchanges and tested the transactions to the smart contract address. It was OK so if some people want to invest with fiat we recommend them to use these exchanges.

I hope that will give some more boost to pre ICO funding. Later when you will launch on Wings maybe all those problems will not be on you anymore  Smiley

How much pre ICO funding do you actually need to make working version?

Thank you for your interest and support! Yes, we collected enough investments for production of the prototype which we will be presented in 3 months.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:29:03 AM

I will just wait for the prototype. So it's a long wait then. Not so much happenings here.
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:36:25 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 10:49:13 PM by Gamerate

Unfortunate ETH block 3302517 happened earlier that we expected, so smart-contract won't allow incoming transaction right now and someone still trying to send
24 ETH and 2.4 ETH but not yet filled form https://goo.gl/forms/XrgZzE4BfLXLvDAt2
And someone from China tried to send 102 ETH but probably failed too.
So if you can read here please just send ETH directly to our main wallet: 0xE3b68Ca9eDAeE56bB0490595bfEA72829073aB53
And fill form above.
As compensation for inconvenience we add 10% RUNE bonus for these who send ETH in last remaining day while counter still active.

Bitrated user: DR2073.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:01:12 PM

Is the crowdfunding complete,where can I get the details?

Whats the purpose of this token in future?
rgornik

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:49:17 PM

they had pre-ico and now they are working on a prototype with which they will launch official ICO

btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

they had pre-ico and now they are working on a prototype with which they will launch official ICO

How much was collected during the pre-ICO?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:37:02 AM

What's the update from these RUNE guys?
zamirakimov

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:15:05 PM

What's the update from these RUNE guys?

Official update on prototype development will be published on coming week.
zamirakimov

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:18:32 PM

How much was collected during the pre-ICO?

All information is on our official site: runeuro.net. Collected funds are enough for prototype production.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:39:07 AM

the completed form https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/XrgZzE4BfLXLvDAt2

whether you intend to send some information by email about the process of forms processing and transfer admission on a pre-ICO

rgornik

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:24:25 PM

Anything new on this project?

mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:36:47 PM

nothing new. they've just RUN with your EURO  Grin
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:20:29 PM

nothing new. they've just RUN with your EURO  Grin

today they launched the first cosmanaut, so soon astronauts will fly with Runero. they are not predictable from them much can be expected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: