Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is no longer a currency  (Read 15298 times)
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

It's still a currency, but right now the price was changing really fast. I think better to sell right now your coins and wait for any dumps, if you read the last news we had a lot of issues with lost bitcoins 3 billion bitcoins been wiped. Indeed, we know that anything can happend in this 2 weeks better to buy some fiat money and save them for next invest

The fact that it shows glimpses of a commodity or stock doesn't make it less of a currency. It's just that Bitcoin is more than a currency but not less of a currency. It has more features other fiats don't plus it can do more and the blockchain technology behind it makes payment processing easier world wide.
We have to focus on what bitcoin can only deliver, it's not a fiat then fine but I can say now it's useful than fiat at least to all of us who appreciate bitcoin. It will not be the future but I am sure it's going to be big, the future still depends on how people will be able to accept this innovative technology.
Bitcoin is not as good as it used to anymore. Since the number of the people using Bitcoin increases, the blockchain and miners can not handle and make all transaction confirmed in 24 hours and it is very suck. You know, sending $1000000 oversea in only 2-3 days is a great thing but buying a cup of coffee for 2-3 days is a disaster
Bitcoin is now good more than before. Yes, was having problem with the block size since number of bitcoin users increase. But a lot of correction were through the network which work on blockchain transaction. The developer were the cause of the problem though and this don't stop bitcoin from been a decentralized currency.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:06:52 PM

Bitcoin is not as good as it used to anymore. Since the number of the people using Bitcoin increases, the blockchain and miners can not handle and make all transaction confirmed in 24 hours and it is very suck. You know, sending $1000000 oversea in only 2-3 days is a great thing but buying a cup of coffee for 2-3 days is a disaster
Progress of adoption is not a problem, not yet anyway. We estimate that legitimate uses of the blockchain storage space to be approximately 3/4 of 1 MB.
All other data is either spam or useless data. W can still have properly confirmed transaction with proper and hefty fee.
SegWit and Lightning Network activation (hopefully) will solve that problem in the future completely.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:19:14 PM

It's still a currency, but right now the price was changing really fast. I think better to sell right now your coins and wait for any dumps, if you read the last news we had a lot of issues with lost bitcoins 3 billion bitcoins been wiped. Indeed, we know that anything can happend in this 2 weeks better to buy some fiat money and save them for next invest

I dont think that it was treated still as a currency, when is the last time you paid for something using bitcoin? It is treated now as an asset especially to third worlds that do not have that much information bout the digital currrencies. In my country there are no bitcoin ATMs and there are only few stores that accept bitcoin, which is really dissapointing. So what will you do with your bitcoin when you can't use it to buy something, you save them, and the very good way to earn is to wait for a good price and sell it or convert to real money. It is an asset.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:51:42 PM

I think this is a truth that bitcoin is not a currency , because the name of the bitcoin to bitcoin digital currency is made by the users of bitcoin .
The reality behind the  bitcoin is , it is just a written data , and it is about impossible to erase without the permission of the owner of bitcoin network .
And here all the bitcoiners have the trust with bitcoin that bitcoin can be use as payment and has value and has limit like the fiat money .
Allover this is just the trust system between the bitcoin to each other for bitcoin value .
I guess as long as it can be used as payment I will call it a currency which is (virtual currency). Moreover, if bitcoin is not a currency it shouldn't be en-cash or convert it into a real currency of each nation.
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:24:15 PM

I have always considered bitcoin an asset not a currency.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:27:55 AM

Those people that are thinking bitcoin isn't a currency now are those people that wants to make their coins pumped and used by bitcoin users. They are spreading lies throughout the forum just like what happened with bitcoins price. It's dropping because of their ambitious goal to make in line with bitcoin which is a crazy thing.
I think the bitcoin currency. All that you can buy a product can be considered currency. As for the price, I think it will fall further. It is impossible to keep such a high price. Stable the currency will not.
I think they could not use bitcoin for spending easily and freely. so they say that it is not a currency bitcoin? I think it naturally happened
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:08:52 AM

if this is not a mat bitcoin money but bitcoit is a stock company, as the stock has a high price and the price can go down as well. most of the price or value increased by adoption and demands.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:09:06 AM

I dont think that it was treated still as a currency, when is the last time you paid for something using bitcoin? It is treated now as an asset especially to third worlds that do not have that much information bout the digital currrencies. In my country there are no bitcoin ATMs and there are only few stores that accept bitcoin, which is really dissapointing. So what will you do with your bitcoin when you can't use it to buy something, you save them, and the very good way to earn is to wait for a good price and sell it or convert to real money. It is an asset.
Yes, bitcoin is an asset but this doesn't mean bitcoin is not a currency. I have something for all of you that said bitcoin is not currency. Anything that have values or can be used in making payments or can be transferred digitally are also asset? Therefore, the so call currency you spent in your country is also an asset.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/04/bitcoin-is-no-longer-a-currency/274859/

An article from The Atlantic magazine - from 2013, way back in 2013 - declaring that bitcoin is not a currency, but "the ultimate tech stock"!

The four years since the article was written has proven that bitcoin is akin to an Amazon or Facebook (stock, not company), and much less "Pets.com". That's a good thing.

I have to agree with them. Every week that passes without a new company in any local metropolitan area deciding to accept bitcoin as currency is a two weeks further away from bitcoin actually being adopted, mainstream, as a currency.

Bitcoin is an investment. A stock or an asset class/commodity can be debated, although it doesn't much matter. Bitcoin is a store of value not a medium of exchange.

What do you think?
Actually, you already answered your own question dude, it is true the bitcoin is a store of value. But for me I would rather go to hold some bitcoin for the future preparation due to the volatility is very aggressive when it comes the value is movable sometimes too.
akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:23:31 PM

Bitcoin is more than just a currency. Bitcoin can be used as an investment that provides a better profit than what we previously did. Popularity bitcoin's evidence bitcoin has a bright future.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:34:30 PM

Yes, bitcoin is an asset but this doesn't mean bitcoin is not a currency. I have something for all of you that said bitcoin is not currency. Anything that have values or can be used in making payments or can be transferred digitally are also asset? Therefore, the so call currency you spent in your country is also an asset.
If anything Bitcoin makes an interesting debate on where something of value that is divisible and easily spendable changes from an asset to a currency, or the other way around. There aren't really any good ways to reference the information for something like this since the only instance we've had was gold (and other metal) coins transitioning into bars and the like, but the thought experiment is interesting nonetheless. I've heard that there is a different between currency and money, so where does Bitcoin fit in?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:16:04 PM

Bitcoin is more than just a currency. Bitcoin can be used as an investment that provides a better profit than what we previously did. Popularity bitcoin's evidence bitcoin has a bright future.

Yup, I exclusively hold bitcoins as a store of value and I'm not ever going to sell them. Once I retire I'll use them as my spending money. If they're worth nothing then I guess I'll just buy a nice rocking chair and watch the days pass by until I croak. Either way is good for me.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:11:54 PM

yes basically bitcoin is a currency and specially is an online currency, but the problem is that he users of bitcoin are still very low therefore most of the people are not using it as currency and are using bitcoin as for investment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:17:36 PM

Those people that are saying that bitcoin is dead and it is no longer a currency are the ones who want to make the others worry about their investment in bitcoin. Definitely bitcoin is more than a currency, it is a all in one currency , investment and remittance payment method.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
madcow1713

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:08:38 AM

Yeah and since there is miner stores (and a few others) that do take bitcoin as payments. I've used it. Heck and with the recent addition of cards like the shift visa card that allow you to swipe for purchases straight from a BTC wallet I think the usability is going up every day.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:25:02 AM

Those people that are saying that bitcoin is dead and it is no longer a currency are the ones who want to make the others worry about their investment in bitcoin. Definitely bitcoin is more than a currency, it is a all in one currency , investment and remittance payment method.

Well to an extent you are right since the bitcoin price as rose now to all time nearly those who hold the btc have gained significantly. Now those who have sold out have missed this rally and are little suspicious about it and this is making their thinking in this way I suppose.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:31:53 AM

Well to an extent you are right since the bitcoin price as rose now to all time nearly those who hold the btc have gained significantly. Now those who have sold out have missed this rally and are little suspicious about it and this is making their thinking in this way I suppose.

That is why it is good to hold bitcoin so we will not missed any kind of rally for the price. If the price of bitcoin goes down then hold it and don't sell it and the best thing to do in that situation is to just continue to add more and more bitcoin in that amount so if another rally starts then you can easily get a lot of profit because you took advantage from buying cheap bitcoins. Don't sell like other already did because they didn't realize their possible profit in the future.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:49:42 AM

That is why it is good to hold bitcoin so we will not missed any kind of rally for the price. If the price of bitcoin goes down then hold it and don't sell it and the best thing to do in that situation is to just continue to add more and more bitcoin in that amount so if another rally starts then you can easily get a lot of profit because you took advantage from buying cheap bitcoins. Don't sell like other already did because they didn't realize their possible profit in the future.

Bitcoin is the result of modern technology, like credit cards. Bitcoin makes it easier for many people to make financial transactions. Bitcoin is much better than currency.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:45:21 AM

Every bubble has a story, and Bitcoin has been no exception. The increasing price of Bitcoin will increase demand for Bitcoin. It's a speculative bubble just as hoarding is reducing supply. In other words, prices will go vertical. Bitcoin is more than a currency and an assest for me. So I'm holding my cryptocurrency, buy more when my money is enough to purchase again.  Smiley Those people utterly that bitcoin is dead and no longer a currency are the ones who make others worry for their investment.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:45:58 AM

Bitcoin is the result of modern technology, like credit cards. Bitcoin makes it easier for many people to make financial transactions. Bitcoin is much better than currency.

Until there are suitable scaling issues bitcoin will never be currency. It is currently suffering from politics that people suggested bitcoin would be immune to, but alas it is not, everyone will fight over control of anything with value in this world.

That being said its not necessarily a bad thing if bitcoin is like some form of asset that is rarely transacted, at least for most hodlers its a good thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: